Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide - Lawal Kaita - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide - Lawal Kaita (3914 Views)

A Northerner Must Emerge President In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide.–lawal Kaita. / Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 / A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide - Lawal Kaita by Maxymilliano(m): 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2013
Lawal Kaita, the close ally of former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, who famously promised in October 2010 that the North would make Nigeria ungovernable for President Jonathan if he won the 2011 election is again spitting fire.

This time around he is insisting that a Northerner must emerge by 2015 or there would be no Nigeria.

Kaita said “We hear rumours all over that Jonathan is planning to contest in 2015.
Well, the north is going to be prepared if the country remains one.

That is, if the country remains one, we are going to fight for it. If not, everybody can go his way,” he said in an interview in Katsina. Lawal Kaita said the recent stand of the party on consensus was a total negation of the motive behind forming the party.

It may be recalled that Alhaji Lawal Kaita had said in October 2010 that "The North is determined, if that happens, to make the country ungovernable for President Jonathan or any other Southerner who finds his way to the seat of power on the platform of the PDP against the principle of the party’s zoning policy".

Kaita, founding member of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), and close ally of former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar, had at that time warned that the North should not be blamed for the calamity that will befall the country, if Jonathan emerges President.

Now, if Nigerians had thought that Kaita was joking, his own principal, former vice president, Atiku Abubakar, had come out openly on the 14th of December 2010 to say " Let me again send another message to the leadership of our great country, especially the political leadership that those who make peaceful change impossible, make violent change inevitable.”

Kaita, who described the emergence of the Bamanga Tukur-led NWC of the party as a grand ploy by President Goodluck Jonathan to contest the 2015 presidential race, said the north would ensure he never succeeds.

He stated: “It is a disgrace that a party like PDP is running away from election. I am one of the G18 members who founded the PDP and we formed the party because of our firm belief in election. I have contested election five or six times. We believed in election, but now the whole thing has collapsed”.

“They are running away from election. This entire consensus thing doesn’t make sense.
For us who formed the PDP, we regret what is happening now. Ten candidates, overnight, all stepping down for one person! All the candidates were renowned and each of them is capable of running the party, but they all withdrew…”

Kaita, who was a governor of the old Kaduna State, insisted that the just concluded national convention of the PDP was devoid of excitement, noting: “Tukur is a highly qualified person but the fact that he allowed himself to be used as Jonathan’s candidate is what has lowered his status.”

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/a-northerner-must-emerge-in-2015-or-nigeria-will-divide-lawal-kaita
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide - Lawal Kaita by kaysy(m): 1:54pm On Mar 25, 2013
Lol... This is serious
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide - Lawal Kaita by WilyWily6: 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2013
IIIddddioooot, Kaiyita

2 Likes

Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide - Lawal Kaita by PehaKaso: 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2013
Attention seekin scalywag called Kaita. Who wants 2 coexist wit North? Pls go ur way & RIP 2 d North.

1 Like

Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide - Lawal Kaita by WilyWily6: 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2013
Kaita is saying this because they are tired of Nigeria and Yorubas are begging Hausa/Fulani North not to go their way, Yoruba are afraid that if North decide to leave this unhappy union they are going to die of hunger.

5 Likes

Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide - Lawal Kaita by Maxymilliano(m): 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2013
Instead of northern elders to use this same threat of fire and brimstone, come 2015 to threaten boko haram into submission, they have remained suspiciously mute...

1 Like

Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide - Lawal Kaita by Emusan(m): 2:34pm On Mar 25, 2013
I don't have business with him so called Kaita.
2015 presidency I prefer It goes to East than any part in Nigeria. I'm a yoruba but there is one truth that has not be revealed about Nigeria since it was created and it is only eastern man that can reveal this. That's why people who knows this truth are preventing them to reach there. Believe this or not but is true.

11 Likes

Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide - Lawal Kaita by KGB2008: 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2013
Kaita is high on hot urine.We will help them divide.

1 Like

Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide - Lawal Kaita by slimghost(m): 2:39pm On Mar 25, 2013
Thats the main reason GEJ would win that election come 2015! ffvck the North and their born to rule mentality. And if the yorubas choose to ride with them, fvck them too!

4 Likes

Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide - Lawal Kaita by Iykopee(m): 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
beta to stay apart dan stay in a constellation where bloodbath is inevitable..
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide - Lawal Kaita by takedat(m): 2:45pm On Mar 25, 2013
Emusan: I don't have business with him so called Kaita.
2015 presidency I prefer It goes to East than any part in Nigeria. I'm a yoruba but there is one truth that has not be revealed about Nigeria since it was created and it is only eastern man that can reveal this. That's why people who knows this truth are preventing them to reach there. Believe this or not but is true.
Mtshewww! Yeye is oozing!
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide - Lawal Kaita by Emperor007: 2:46pm On Mar 25, 2013
Maxymilliano: Instead of northern elders to use this same threat of fire and brimstone, come 2015 to threaten boko haram into submission, they have remained suspiciously mute...

^^^

How do you want them to do that, when it's a political tool being used by them ( northern elders)

Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide - Lawal Kaita by Dede1(m): 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2013
There is nothing more welcoming to a progressive Nigerian than the alleged comment by Lawal Kaita. Those who had longed for disintegration of cesspit called Nigeria must work extremely hard to ensure that a northerner did not emerge in 2015.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide - Lawal Kaita by qualified(f): 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2013
Good! Let us divide. Does that aboki thing Nigeria was developed with groundnut and sugar cane money? Help me remind him, it was oil money and they have none!
Lubbish

1 Like

Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide - Lawal Kaita by nnannamachael(m): 2:53pm On Mar 25, 2013
The northerners should wait,2015 is not for them,the igbos are out for them,i trust the yorubas too,thank God most igbos and yorubas are moving from the north,lets see what happen come 2015.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide - Lawal Kaita by WilyWily6: 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2013
slimghost: Thats the main reason GEJ would win that election come 2015! ffvck the North and their born to rule mentality. And if the yorubas choose to ride with them, fvck them too!
Yorubas through their Afenifere are begging North not to separate, because without North Yorubas are going to die of hunger

1 Like

Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide - Lawal Kaita by BOAR: 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2013
take dat: Mtshewww! Yeye is oozing!

You noticed that too?
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide - Lawal Kaita by Bigcake: 3:17pm On Mar 25, 2013
Packing my bags, cnt wait for d birth of Federal Republic of Niger Delta. Whr Asari Dokubo will be the first Minister of Defence, Henry Okah wil be Chief of Army Staff. Godswill Akpabio, Donald Duke, Pat. Utomi and Chris Ekiyo for President in a two party system.

1 Like

Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide - Lawal Kaita by ichidodo: 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2013
What is lawal kaita. Can he deliver his village ward? This political Gigolo should gather his political imaginations and masturbations and fade into obilivion.Nonsense!
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide - Lawal Kaita by vizboy(m): 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2013
This man is a pure blooded BH man. And his time is drawing near.

1 Like

Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide - Lawal Kaita by tomakint: 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2013
They (core north) are fond of shouting 'we want power' on top of their lungs even though, they don't know what to do with POWER cool The more reason I shall continue to declare woe unto any Southerner campaigning for any Funky Mallam to rule us again while the unity of this country lasts!

2 Likes

Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide - Lawal Kaita by Gamji007: 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2013
Kaita should speak for himself and not for Northerners. These are the same old people that destroyed the legacy of SARDAUNA. A legacy which they all benefitted from. They have done nothing to empower the less priviledge,failed to educate the young ones,refused to provide avenue for industrialisation of the region, all they do is to take their children over sea,buy the latest automobiles to 'intimidate' the poor.
They only speak for the north to achieve their selfish desires.

Selfish ingrates! angry

5 Likes

Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide - Lawal Kaita by Gamji007: 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2013
tomakint: They (core north) are fond of shouting 'we want power' on top of their lungs even though, they don't know what to do with POWER cool The more reason I shall continue to declare woe unto any Southerner campaigning for any Funky Mallam to rule us again while the unity of this country lasts!
And the core southerners become clueless even when they have the power. The more reason I shall continue to declare woe unto any NIGERIAN campaigning for any reetarded fisherman to rule us again while the unity of this country lasts.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide - Lawal Kaita by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2013
Fellow Nigerians, from all indications its very clear that the Northerners are making sure that the GEJ led government doest not succeed and because of that, we the southerners and christians in nigeria should unite and support GEJ and his government and to re-elect him come 2015.

1 Like

Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide - Lawal Kaita by lagcity(m): 4:01pm On Mar 25, 2013
Wily/Wily:
Kaita is saying this because they are tired of Nigeria and Yorubas are begging Hausa/Fulani North not to go their way, Yoruba are afraid that if North decide to leave this unhappy union they are going to die of hunger.

yawn yawn. hey wily/wily, after all these years of vomiting rubbish, your belle neva empty? you must be full of sh1t.

1 Like

Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide - Lawal Kaita by lagcity(m): 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2013
slimghost: Thats the main reason GEJ would win that election come 2015! ffvck the North and their born to rule mentality. And if the yorubas choose to ride with them, fvck them too!

fvck you and your ppl
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide - Lawal Kaita by free13: 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2013
Wily/Wily:

Yorubas through their Afenifere are begging North not to separate, because without North Yorubas are going to die of hunger
grin grin grin
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide - Lawal Kaita by tomakint: 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2013
Gamji007:
And the core southerners become clueless even when they have the power. The more reason I shall continue to declare woe unto any NIGERIAN campaigning for any reetarded fisherman to rule us again while the unity of this country lasts.
You must be new to this part of the planet! Northerners have ruled Nigeria for 38 years out of our 52+ years of existence and what can they show for it even starting from that poverty-riddled region of theirs, please I need answers undecided for your info, no matter how wor-wor you tagged Jonathan's government he is still way ahead of you Funky Mallams... Develop your regions first, time is going cool

2 Likes

Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide - Lawal Kaita by nabiz(m): 4:28pm On Mar 25, 2013
[b][/b]because they ar born to rule
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide - Lawal Kaita by Dede1(m): 4:28pm On Mar 25, 2013
Bigcake: Packing my bags, cnt wait for d birth of Federal Republic of Niger Delta. Whr Asari Dokubo will be the first Minister of Defence, Henry Okah wil be Chief of Army Staff. Godswill Akpabio, Donald Duke, Pat. Utomi and Chris Ekiyo for President in a two party system.

No right thinking Igbo son or daughter will be associated with Republic of Niger Delta when there is a Redeem Republic of Igbo land. Are you intend to have a foreigner as the president of Republic of Niger Delta?
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide - Lawal Kaita by Gamji007: 5:01pm On Mar 25, 2013
tomakint:
You must be new to this part of the planet! Northerners have ruled Nigeria for 38 years out of our 52+ years of existence and what can they show for it even starting from that poverty-riddled region of theirs, please I need answers undecided

Sorry Mr. Man, the north ruled for 21 years, out of 52 yrs. Your newly adopted brothers, the middle beltans ruled for 18 yrs.

As for performance,the plans of those patriotic northern leaders that had great vision for this country were foiled by your middle belt cousins. Go ask your parents about the achievements of Gen Murtala and Gen Buhari.
no matter how wor-wor you tagged Jonathan's government he is still way ahead of you Funky Mallams... cool

Please, I hate sarcasms! angry

1 Like

Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide - Lawal Kaita by tomakint: 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2013
Gamji007:

Sorry Mr. Man, the north ruled for 21 years, out of 52 yrs. Your newly adopted brothers, the middle beltans ruled for 18 yrs.

As for performance,the plans of those patriotic northern leaders that had great vision for this country were foiled by your middle belt cousins. Go ask your parents about the achievements of Gen Murtala and Gen Buhari.

Please, I hate sarcasms! angry
I insist you are indeed new to this part of the planet!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prisoner To President: 50 Most Inspiring Pictures From Nelson Mandela's Life / Fayose Apologises To Oshiomhole, Warns Aides Against Insulting People / Asari Dokubo's Wife Hajia Mujahidat Blasts Buhari,Calls Him A Terrorist(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.