Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Photo:mrs Osinbajo’s Drives Her Husband. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo:mrs Osinbajo’s Drives Her Husband. (3995 Views)

Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS / Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo / Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo:mrs Osinbajo’s Drives Her Husband. by olascojojo: 4:56am On Nov 29, 2015
http://www.castolee.com/2015/11/photomrs-osinbajos-drives-her-husband.html

The vice President wife and her husband was pictured coming out of a car after the wife drives her husband.

The wife is seen on the driver side. It is not clear if this happened before Mr. Osinbajo became the Vice President.

Re: Photo:mrs Osinbajo’s Drives Her Husband. by likila: 5:01am On Nov 29, 2015
wonderful!
what a marvelous magician mama!
we have never see woman drive her husband before.
please we needs to give her a big price
and put her picture in the Stout book of records

12 Likes

Re: Photo:mrs Osinbajo’s Drives Her Husband. by Mynd44: 5:01am On Nov 29, 2015
This is election day na

8 Likes

Re: Photo:mrs Osinbajo’s Drives Her Husband. by likila: 5:01am On Nov 29, 2015
Op,
can you send me this picture?
i wan to laminate and keep it for future generation
Re: Photo:mrs Osinbajo’s Drives Her Husband. by engrsyer(m): 5:23am On Nov 29, 2015
Don't he know how to be romantic? why would his wife drive him instead of him driving her and even suppose to open the door for her to show leadership rather he wants to prove that he's the boss man as if we don't know without him telling us.
Re: Photo:mrs Osinbajo’s Drives Her Husband. by jaymichael(m): 5:33am On Nov 29, 2015
This was on the day of the election. As they arrived their poling unit @VGC. Yes, the wife actually drove.

7 Likes

Re: Photo:mrs Osinbajo’s Drives Her Husband. by Akposkool(m): 5:39am On Nov 29, 2015
Where the husband na? Him dey hide abi. I believe this is an old pix and the man has not assumed office then. For nigeria wen common councillor moves with a convoy and area boys naim a whole VP go move with his wife alone? I smell a rat.
This. Must be during election

1 Like

Re: Photo:mrs Osinbajo’s Drives Her Husband. by teeboila(m): 5:46am On Nov 29, 2015
I think it was on election day and the man probably didn't have enough sleep cos of final preparations and as such will be unfit to drive, so this doesn't make him unromantic.

5 Likes

Re: Photo:mrs Osinbajo’s Drives Her Husband. by amokeme(f): 5:52am On Nov 29, 2015
I just love her simplicity kiss
Re: Photo:mrs Osinbajo’s Drives Her Husband. by tonytony208(m): 6:07am On Nov 29, 2015
amokeme:
I just love her simplicity kiss

Hmmm...I love ur simplicity too. Them simple smile on ur simple looking, but thought-inspiring face really got me scratching my jaw in deep thoughts. wink

1 Like

Re: Photo:mrs Osinbajo’s Drives Her Husband. by Chanchit: 6:14am On Nov 29, 2015
engrsyer:
Don't he know how to be romantic? why would his wife drive him instead of him driving her and even suppose to open the door for her to show leadership rather he wants to prove that he's the boss man as if we don't know without him telling us.

Driving her husband too is romantic, I won't even mind my wife too opening the door for me after driving me. Must we be the one to do everything everytime?

5 Likes

Re: Photo:mrs Osinbajo’s Drives Her Husband. by gohzieh(m): 6:27am On Nov 29, 2015
Very thoughtful of her. I crave for the same type of wife too! #LordKnows
Re: Photo:mrs Osinbajo’s Drives Her Husband. by amtaken(f): 6:52am On Nov 29, 2015
@ OP can't you see that the man is too short to drive?

1 Like

Re: Photo:mrs Osinbajo’s Drives Her Husband. by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 29, 2015
Its obvious osibadoo doesn't have a driving license

1 Like

Re: Photo:mrs Osinbajo’s Drives Her Husband. by M4gunners: 6:57am On Nov 29, 2015
So this is now new in Nigeria? My girlfriend drove me everywhere i go.Thid is for God sake. After all yi have been seeing it happened in nollywood.
Re: Photo:mrs Osinbajo’s Drives Her Husband. by evatee(m): 6:59am On Nov 29, 2015
What kinda moto is dat? Uncle Benz or madam BM. .it's bougous sha!
Re: Photo:mrs Osinbajo’s Drives Her Husband. by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 29, 2015
PYO and his wife ...teaching fayose the real meaning of humility
Re: Photo:mrs Osinbajo’s Drives Her Husband. by vedaxcool(m): 7:14am On Nov 29, 2015
Wailers are liable to die young!

Wailers come out and wail, leave those stinking rat holes you all hide in, wail, wail, wail
Re: Photo:mrs Osinbajo’s Drives Her Husband. by vedaxcool(m): 7:21am On Nov 29, 2015
likila:
wonderful!

Chie see tears of wailing, abeg take towel clean face.
Re: Photo:mrs Osinbajo’s Drives Her Husband. by paramedic: 7:22am On Nov 29, 2015
[b]THIS IS THE CHANGE WE CLAMOUR FOR!!!!

CHANGE, THE TANZANIAN WAY
"UPDATES FROM TANZANIA POST ELECTION ACTIVITIES
Last weekend they were opening parliament and there was a state dinner planned for all guests that was going to cost about 300m. President Magulufi cut the budget to 25m and ordered that the rest be taken to buy hospital beds for Muhimbili. They got 300 beds and
mattresses and 600 bedsheets from that money.

On 23rd Nov 2015 he announced that there will be no official ceremonies for Independence Day on 9th December, the money is to be used for more pressing issues and the day should instead be spent cleaning up our environment.

On Saturday 21st Nov 2015 a group of 50 people were about to set off for a tour of commonwealth countries (don’t know for what) but President Magulufi cut that list down to 4 people, saving government 600m in tickets, accommodation and per diems.

No more foreign travel, embassies will take care; if it’s necessary to go, special permission must be sought from him or Chief Secretary.

No more 1st class and business class travel for all officials except President, Vice, and Prime
Minister.No more workshops and seminars in expensive hotels when there are so many ministry board rooms available.

President Magulufi asked how come engineers are given V8s when a pick-up is more suitable for their jobs. No more sitting allowances. How the hell are you paid allowance for a job which you have a monthly salary? That also applies to MP’s.

President Magulufi has literally pressed the reset button; returning Tanzania to default factory settings, because that was the TZ Nyerere left us with.

On the day after he was brought to power, in the morning as State House officials were showing him round he decided to take a walk to ministry of finance, told them to get their act together, asked why some employees weren’t in office (ever since then the traffic jam in mornings has become worse) and ordered TRA to scrap all tax exemptions, everyone must pay taxes especially the big guys.

President Magulufi went to Muhimbili Hospital unannounced and walked through the worst parts that they keep hiding from important visitors. He fired the director, fired the hospital board and ordered that all machines that weren’t working (so that people go to private hospitals owned by some doctors) to be repaired within 2 weeks otherwise he fires even the new director; the machines were repaired in 3 days.

Finally, last week when going to officially open parliament President Magulufi didn’t go by plane, drove the whole 600km from Dar to Dodoma.

President Magulufi has reduced the size of the presidential convoy, even reduced the size of
presidential delegation that travels with him
President Magulufi chose a Prime Minister we haven’t heard of before, a guy with reputation for hard work and no corruption. All the big guys we expected could be PM have been let wondering what hit them. His motto is: Hapa Kazi Tu.
After President Magulufi visited ministry of finance and Muhimbii Hospital without announcing, it is said the ports, (most corrupt, delaying, thieving officials) were all of a sudden the most efficient place. No loads are missing, things are done quickly and that habit of forcing for a bribe so that your container is released is no more.
Oh, they say when he was confirmed as winner people started congratulating him and wanting
to bring gifts to his place he turned them back, saying he will receive all congrats over the phone, nobody should visit him.

All individuals/firms that bought state companies that were privatized but haven’t done anything (20yrs later) are to either revive the industries immediately or hand them back to the government.”[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo:mrs Osinbajo’s Drives Her Husband. by Nephdaniels(m): 7:32am On Nov 29, 2015
likila:
wonderful! what a marvelous magician mama! we have never see woman drive her husband before. please we needs to give her a big price and put her picture in the Stout book of records
Re: Photo:mrs Osinbajo’s Drives Her Husband. by Nephdaniels(m): 7:35am On Nov 29, 2015
likila:
wonderful! what a marvelous magician mama! we have never see woman drive her husband before. please we needs to give her a big price and put her picture in the Stout book of records
Too much from one individual... "magician mama"..." never see"..."we needs"...."price"... Abeg Bros easy o,FTC no b do or die
Re: Photo:mrs Osinbajo’s Drives Her Husband. by permsec: 7:36am On Nov 29, 2015
Chanchit:

Driving her husband too is romantic, I won't even mind my wife too opening the door for me after driving me. Must we be the one to do everything everytime?
The tin tire me oooo! I dont know whats romantic here. Or is she the first lady to drive her husband?

Besides, this was before the VP assumed office.
Re: Photo:mrs Osinbajo’s Drives Her Husband. by wachakuta(m): 7:39am On Nov 29, 2015
Why does PMB want to Divide dis Con3... so he cannot employ an Igbo Driver for his VP? Where is federal Character??
Re: Photo:mrs Osinbajo’s Drives Her Husband. by ladibright(f): 7:51am On Nov 29, 2015
Wow... I just love this woman..
Re: Photo:mrs Osinbajo’s Drives Her Husband. by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 29, 2015
engrsyer:

You like wahala.

There are no fixed rules in a relationship as long as the people involved are happy.
Re: Photo:mrs Osinbajo’s Drives Her Husband. by AnaCheks(m): 11:10am On Nov 29, 2015
likila:

YOU HAVE NEVER SEE NOT " WE".
Re: Photo:mrs Osinbajo’s Drives Her Husband. by Dfinex(f): 11:32am On Nov 29, 2015
likila:
wonderful!

Haba!!! Guy na wa for you ooo.... How can you say that u have never seen a woman drive her husband?
Re: Photo:mrs Osinbajo’s Drives Her Husband. by amokeme(f): 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
tonytony208:

Hmmm...I love ur simplicity too. Them simple smile on ur simple looking, but thought-inspiring face really got me scratching my jaw in deep thoughts. wink
thank you smiley

(1) (Reply)

What Do People Of The South-south Contribute To The Development Of This Country? / Personal Well-Being Index Drops By 0.6 % — NOIPolls / Why Nigerians Should Embrace Labour Party-omotosho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.