Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head (18680 Views)

BankyW Pleads With Teebillz, Tunji Balogun As He Hints At Committing Suicide / Gucci Scarf & Sunglasses BankyW Wore To Ebuka's Wedding (pics) / Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by Gwekzy: 3:09pm On Mar 25, 2013
niggas be hatin for no reason...he is of God's image rememba?
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by yeye4live(m): 3:09pm On Mar 25, 2013
At least his big head s givin him big money n biger pussies
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by Afam4eva(m): 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2013
His head is not that big. It just looks like the sit of a village bicycle.
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by Popowaa: 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2013
lol
goldfish80: See as him head dey shine like congo meat wey dey for showcase grin
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by Popowaa: 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2013
abeg
Afam4eva: His head is not that big. It just looks like the sit of a village bicycle.
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by zolajpower: 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2013
HE IS NOT LOOKING BAD AT ALL. AFTER ALL WHAT MATTER MOST IS THE FAME AND KOKO WHICH IS MOST IMPORTANT. AT LEAST HE WILL BE REMEMBERED 4 A LONG TIME,WITH WHAT HE IS ABLE TO DO WITH IS TIME ON EARTH. NOT WITH WHAT MAJORITY OF YOU WILL DO CRITICIZING DESTROYING OTHER PPLE"S REPUTATION
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 25, 2013
His head always reminds me of megamind cheesy cheesy

Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by buklan4realyah(f): 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2013
SIncerly speaken dis guy very handsome
without his cap gan o somo lo....... luv u jare BW kiss
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 25, 2013
buklan4real@yah:
SIncerly speaken dis guy very handsome
without his cap gan o somo lo....... luv u jare BW kiss
no lie, Banky is one fine brother..
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by zolajpower: 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2013
Popowaa: lol
YOU KILL YOURSELF WITH JEALOUSY AND HATRED 4 THE THINGS PRESENTED BY NATURE. IF YOU CONTINUE TO FILL YOU STOMACH WITH JEALOUSY AND HATRED YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO ACHIEVE. CHECK OUT THE LIST OF YOUR TYPES IN SOCIETY THEY DONT PROGRESS
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2013
The topic itself is hilarious grin grin grin
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2013
HONESTLY WHENEVER I C HIS HEAD I FEEL LIKE KNOCKING IT OR SLAPPING IT.
IM SURE IT'LL FEEL SO GOOD I'D BUST A NUT
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by TableLeg(m): 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2013
OK!
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by yomanovic: 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2013
obowunmi: his head is as big as my pe,ni,s

he makes use of his head and its making big dough for him. are u making good use of ur penis that much?
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by deelobe: 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2013
obowunmi: his head is as big as my pe,ni,s
Sick. I am sure wowo dey worry you. Carry go your big head is part of what makes you, you
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by Clemzy16(m): 3:51pm On Mar 25, 2013
People like Banky W are those that are fearfully made. All i can say is... GORIMAPA.
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by RioFernandez(m): 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2013
I no go lie u brotherrrr! Ur head big ohhhhhhhh! Big pass .......... Haha
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by tomiobj(m): 3:59pm On Mar 25, 2013
Louis007:
Banky W had some free time on Sunday, away from home and work, and decided to spend it with fans on Twitter.

He got cozy with fans answering all questions and replying to all mentions as much as he could; mostly lauding him for a great work done on the still-selling R&BW album.

What caught my eye however was the part where a fan asked Banky W; “Do you ever get tired of hearing how handsome you are?”

I’m sure ‘@TheNubianQween was disappointed at Banky’s response. She’d be expecting something sweet, or just a ‘thank you’, but Banky W replied with; “I get tired of hearing how big my head is.”

I’ve heard folks say in the past that Banky wears a cap always because he’s got a big head. Come on guys!

http://www.informationng.com/2013/03/i-get-tired-of-hearing-how-big-my-head-is-banky-w.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
OIL PRINCEE..COM
. This Ȋ̝̊̅§ soo fake, i once saw bankyw himself in vi nd his head waz normal nd this Ȋ̝̊̅§ clearly photoshop
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by Edoboy1(m): 4:04pm On Mar 25, 2013
Wetin cum be ur own? We all know this.....must u post? Or u want to laugh some more? Twitter own neva do u. U wan hear wetin NL big mouth peopl wan talk.
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2013
Why Banky when he could have been named Edward,Edwin,Edet or Eddie ?

I recommed he goes for a head transplant if he's tired of this big one !
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by ginajet(f): 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2013
big head
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by LasBonBoi: 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2013
What of that baby born without skull? We may already have a donor here grin

1 Like

Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by Efikman(m): 4:31pm On Mar 25, 2013
Louis007:
Banky W had some free time on Sunday, away from home and work, and decided to spend it with fans on Twitter.

He got cozy with fans answering all questions and replying to all mentions as much as he could; mostly lauding him for a great work done on the still-selling R&BW album.

What caught my eye however was the part where a fan asked Banky W; “Do you ever get tired of hearing how handsome you are?”

I’m sure ‘@TheNubianQween was disappointed at Banky’s response. She’d be expecting something sweet, or just a ‘thank you’, but Banky W replied with; “I get tired of hearing how big my head is.”

I’ve heard folks say in the past that Banky wears a cap always because he’s got a big head. Come on guys!

http://www.informationng.com/2013/03/i-get-tired-of-hearing-how-big-my-head-is-banky-w.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
OIL PRINCEE..COM
THE GUY'S HEAD BIG SHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by Gentle024: 4:34pm On Mar 25, 2013
Whether big or small, that is your own gift from God. But i don't see any reason why people should make mockery of you because of your head, its not too big to compare with some people.
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by Fkforyou(m): 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2013
Ha.ha.ha..I jst wish he was in my primary sch,omò him go jst dey recieve slap from nowhere like network b'cos him no go even see who slap am self(d person don pick race)..*closes eyes and imagine how it would feel like 2 slap banky's head with my hands lubricated with groundnut oil*...hmm sounds great cool
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by Orikinla(m): 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2013
Banky W does not have a big head. He is fine.
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by concacid: 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2013
BW I think you are right, your head is actually BIG!!! angry
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by dbride: 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2013
martin1772: He should go and reduce it

Banky, grow some, not much, just some hair for a change maybe. It appears big because it is bald and you have a round face. No mincing words, you are a very handsome man through and true; just believe it.
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by InvertedHammer: 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2013
yeye4live: At least his big head s givin him big money n biger pussies

Knowing Nollywood..he is probably full-blown gay or bisexual
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by UnimkeAk(m): 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2013
grin grin Banky W looks like a Roll On wen he is on turttle neck

COCONUT Head
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by PurestBoy(m): 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2013
He might be our HEAD of states tomorrow. U never can tell, so stop the mockery u little minds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Nancy Isime Strips Naked In New Netflix Movie (video) / Omoni Oboli Steps Out In Denim Shorts / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Ebonylife TV And Film Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.