Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,973 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head (18674 Views)

BankyW Pleads With Teebillz, Tunji Balogun As He Hints At Committing Suicide / Gucci Scarf & Sunglasses BankyW Wore To Ebuka's Wedding (pics) / Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by hehehedotcom(m): 5:19pm On Mar 25, 2013
i blame Gej and pdp for all this banky w headies problems..
they are the cause
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by kolamilan(m): 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2013
see as him head be like nou camp
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by MrCork17: 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2013
98%of homebased nigerians were not born at home..not in a hospitul...this is my they nomaly have huge head (fact)angry
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by dilim247: 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
E no dey tried to hear handsome bt e dey tried to hear big head! Mk e reduce d head nw!
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by badassnigga(m): 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2013
kolamilan: see as him head be like nou camp

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by tpia5: 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2013
These celebrities spend significant amounts of time fighting off women, right.
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by MrCork17: 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2013
tpia@:
These celebrities spend significant amounts of time fighting off women, right.

tpia is another Nigerian female with huge head..I seen her pic undecided
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by Gudiza(m): 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2013
Dude head's humongous on a real.
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by Gudiza(m): 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2013
Unimke_Ak: grin grin Banky W looks like a Roll On wen he is on turttle neck

COCONUT Head
LOL
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by ifedun2: 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2013
You are God's creator.Dont mind haters joor.When they comment on your big head,just see it as a compliment.
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by Maximus85(m): 6:48pm On Mar 25, 2013
HEADY MURPHY DOUBLE'U'
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by fruityjojo(f): 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2013
Shine bright lyk a Forehead grin

2 Likes

Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by ayzero6487(m): 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2013
big head,fresh face,nyc voice,FAT BANK ACCOUNT....

4 al doz dat av sumfin 2 say

AV U EATEN 2DAE?
Y R U HATING?
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by bernfame(f): 7:36pm On Mar 25, 2013
Banky's head is not big. Its just round...like a calabash
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by Nicepoker(m): 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2013
HOD
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by Tjohnnay: 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2013
drnairalov: LOL..HIS HEAD IS NOT THATT BIG THO
ur head like eme boss head undecided undecided
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by blackbeau1(f): 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2013
Eh ya but his head is big sha.its not our fault.we are just noticing the extra noticeable body part God gave him

1 Like

Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 25, 2013
Him don talk say him gt big head, dat 1show say him kwn say e head big. So make una dey dey talk abt big head, while him dey dey make him moni.
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by jjwaterfalls(f): 9:10pm On Mar 25, 2013
:-XBanky w you are wonderfuly made. Human beings can never be satisfied no matter how good u look.
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by tlops(m): 9:13pm On Mar 25, 2013
martin1772: He should go and reduce it
head surgery ko?

1 Like

Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2013
EDWIN. EDMOND. ED-MPIRE
chai! odi very sexy head grin
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by robonski15(m): 9:33pm On Mar 25, 2013
HAMMER HEAD OF HOROR.. See as hin head be like four figure table.. grin
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by scholes23(m): 10:48pm On Mar 25, 2013
Hammer Head of Horror.triple H
Head boy
Headmaster
Head of state
Edward
Edinho
Edmond
Edwin
Ed Edd & Eddy
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by SIRKOL(m): 11:18pm On Mar 25, 2013
Louis007:
Banky W had some free time on Sunday, away from home and work, and decided to spend it with fans on Twitter.

He got cozy with fans answering all questions and replying to all mentions as much as he could; mostly lauding him for a great work done on the still-selling R&BW album.

What caught my eye however was the part where a fan asked Banky W; “Do you ever get tired of hearing how handsome you are?”

I’m sure ‘@TheNubianQween was disappointed at Banky’s response. She’d be expecting something sweet, or just a ‘thank you’, but Banky W replied with; “I get tired of hearing how big my head is.”

I’ve heard folks say in the past that Banky wears a cap always because he’s got a big head. Come on guys!

http://www.informationng.com/2013/03/i-get-tired-of-hearing-how-big-my-head-is-banky-w.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
OIL PRINCEE..COM
My world....Dis is a HEAD!
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by ultimatebunmi1(f): 11:30pm On Mar 25, 2013
martin1772: He should go and reduce it
you with a small head what can u do and what are ur achievement.
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by chiberry123(f): 12:33am On Mar 26, 2013
My Mr handsome,dont mind all dis bad bella people u really rock my world!i love ur head d way it is.
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by CooldudeY2J: 1:55am On Mar 26, 2013
Abeg make una raise leg 4 d guy nah it have do. O boi see head shocked
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by alexx187(m): 5:16am On Mar 26, 2013
alaoeri: The head go good to sharpen cutlass. cheesy
. How u take know sef?.....
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by delors(m): 6:12am On Mar 26, 2013
Reminds me of the AXE-HEADED MADUME IN 'THE CONCUBINE'...Akpako head! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by Georgemankind(m): 9:04am On Mar 26, 2013
ori gwagwadala.see his head like eko hotel auditorium

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AGN Executives Pay Condolence Visit To Late Jnr. Pope's Family (pics/video) / Mr2kay: "It Is Very Wrong For Burna Boy To Say He Will Beat Up Pastors" / Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.