Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,603 members, 7,770,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:51 AM

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). (297777 Views)

Aluminium Smelter Company Of Nigeria (alscon) Vacancy / Amcon( Asset Mtg Company Of Nig.) Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) Jobs And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by wizzle772: 9:57am On Jun 08, 2013
Pls guys wit d invite wat position did u apply for? Elect offer1 or officer11. And is dere anybody frm kogi state wit thesame invite?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Double27: 3:07pm On Jun 08, 2013
IV from bridgegap(south east) don show with an attached form to fill. Hope we all got it. What should we expect?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by kulgee001(m): 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2013
via which website did you all apply for this vacancy please?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by arinze345(m): 5:41pm On Jun 08, 2013
Double27: IV from bridgegap(south east) don show with an attached form to fill. Hope we all got it. What should we expect?
I'm a mechanical engineer but I think I applied for Electrical Engineer II or so(The option without Masters). I also got the Invitation for the Apt test@ UNEC on 15th.....What are my chances
As for your question it's most likely GMAT. AES test was GMAT_based too.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Double27: 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2013
arinze345:
I'm a mechanical engineer but I think I applied for Electrical Engineer II or so(The option without Masters). I also got the Invitation for the Apt test@ UNEC on 15th.....What are my chances
As for your question it's most likely GMAT. AES test was GMAT_based too.
Give it your best. But wait o have AES called for test? when and where?
what area of the gmat?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Bet2020(m): 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2013
Got d invite too...do anyone in the house know how n where the test question is going to come from...Can it be Gmat format kinda test? Info will be appreciated.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by arinze345(m): 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2013
South West have started getting their invitation letters....june 15th @ UI
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by wizzle772: 8:51pm On Jun 10, 2013
Pls is there anybody from kogi state with these invitation? Pls indicate let me know. I was told is batch by batch. I want to b sure if anybody frm kogi state got d invite
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by chukkynwob(m): 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2013
so make we shun transformer and all? my head is shaking
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by eleameh: 4:46pm On Jun 12, 2013
wizzle772: am from kogi and heading to minna for the exams same day.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by olusolady: 11:54am On Jun 13, 2013
pls how likely is the question going to be
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by cyraxjay: 1:26am On Jun 20, 2013
Guys. I attended the aptitude test. Was surprised to see written test. I was expecting computer based exam. Anyway, how did the exam go for the rest.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by reexspect(m): 8:49am On Jun 20, 2013
I CUDNT GO 4D TEST WIL DR B MAKEUP.ANY INFO
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Maifata: 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2013
Any info?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by cyraxjay: 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2013
Just received an email requestng to send my CV and age. Anyone else receives the same?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
Which Zone are u from? Notin like dat from south- south zone yet.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by wizzle772: 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2013
Pls can we see the content of the message! And wat zone are u frm?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by cyraxjay: 8:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
The content is just to send ur CV and age. From North East.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SilaV: 8:48pm On Jun 28, 2013
@Cyraxjayq,congrats.Was the message from TCN or the recruiter in charge of your zone?Again,prior the invitation for.aptitude test, were candidates from your zone asked to fill a form?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by cyraxjay: 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2013
The messge was from the consultants not TCN. I havnt filled any form till date.

I know its early to ask, but does anyone know about their salary package, How do they compare to the good Govt parastatals. And there branch offices as well.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SilaV: 7:21am On Jun 29, 2013
@Cyraxjay, a friend told me he has an uncle that works with TCN and he(my friend) was told that an entry level graduate receives a basic salary of about 120K. Now, on the issue of the received message,did you contact any of the candidates from your zone to know whether it was a general thing since you said you guys never filled a form prior the aptitide test invitation like as obtained from other zones?

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by cyraxjay: 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2013
No one got the messsage yet. But one of theem said he received a message requesting his CV since before the aptitude test. Maybe they r tracking the few of us that haven't submitted yet.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Bekeson: 10:40am On Jul 01, 2013
Pls hous, has any body heard frm Brigdegap K, since afta d written test
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by movers82(m): 11:55am On Jul 05, 2013
I heard SW has started calling for interview. Any update from NC?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Maifata: 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2013
Heard from? Abi hear say..
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by movers82(m): 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2013
There is a thread on Admasrecruitment calling for interview in Ibadanand I bet it is for the same TCN.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by movers82(m): 8:30am On Jul 06, 2013
Just received invite this morning for the interview slated for Abj on the 11th of July
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Dsecret: 9:14am On Jul 06, 2013
movers82: Just received invite this morning for the interview slated for Abj on the 11th of July
Congratulations .Wish u the best
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Bet2020(m): 9:38am On Jul 06, 2013
movers82: Just received invite this morning for the interview slated for Abj on the 11th of July
..........hello, which zone/region are u from?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Maifata: 10:28am On Jul 06, 2013
Got mine too! Frm north-central
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by lydia5(f): 6:13pm On Jul 06, 2013
Pls , what should we expect during d interview. Any idea is appreciated

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2013
Bridgegap 4 south East wetin we do nah Make una send text nah. Shuuuuu! BP don rise ooo as SW and NC don dey receive text

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (86) (Reply)

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.