Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,596 members, 7,770,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:41 AM

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). (297776 Views)

Aluminium Smelter Company Of Nigeria (alscon) Vacancy / Amcon( Asset Mtg Company Of Nig.) Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) Jobs And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2013
Which zone r u?
lydia5: Pls , what should we expect during d interview. Any idea is appreciated
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Japkelly(m): 4:35am On Jul 07, 2013
Pls have anyone heard from the south east zone for the interview? Since it is a nation wide stuff the date should be uniform. I just hope and believed it will be this week. But guys 11th is on a Thursday. God in your hands I commit the invitation.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by lydia5(f): 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2013
ifyDean: Which zone r u?
I am from SW
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by cyraxjay: 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2013
I heard that Manitoba Hydro Intl a Canadian company will be the one to manage TCN for the next three years and that they are upgrading salary packages at d place. A fresh graduate may take up to 250K monthly. Any1 knows something similar?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by lightofjoy(m): 7:23am On Jul 08, 2013
I got the invitation for interview btw 10th to 13th at UI, Ibadan though was divided by state. My question is the division, is it by state of origin or residence?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by lydia5(f): 8:32am On Jul 08, 2013
lightofjoy: I got the invitation for interview btw 10th to 13th at UI, Ibadan though was divided by state. My question is the division, is it by state of origin or residence?
But we were told write state of origin on the answer script. So I guess the division is by state of origin
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Bet2020(m): 10:16am On Jul 08, 2013
Hello house...has anyone from southeast gotten a message from Bridgegap in regards to d TCN exam we took in Enugu? Pls respond!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ultraendowed(m): 11:12am On Jul 08, 2013
pls has any south south engineer gotten an invite from moradecha concerning tcn exam??
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ultraendowed(m): 11:13am On Jul 08, 2013
pls has any south south engineer gotten an invite for interview from moradecha concerning tcn exam??
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by deprince77: 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2013
For guys from SE, I have received invitation for interview from Bridgegap. Interview is in Enugu, 11th to 13th July.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by eleameh: 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2013
Hi everyone. Is there anyone from kogi that has been invited for interview? Thanks. waiting for response.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Bet2020(m): 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2013
deprince77: For guys from SE, I have received invitation for interview from Bridgegap. Interview is in Enugu, 11th to 13th July.
...pls wen did u get the text message from bridgegap? Will appreciate ur quick respond.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Bet2020(m): 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2013
deprince77: For guys from SE, I have received invitation for interview from Bridgegap. Interview is in Enugu, 11th to 13th July.
..pls which post did u apply for....Electrical officer 1 or 2?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Bet2020(m): 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2013
lightofjoy: I got the invitation for interview btw 10th to 13th at UI, Ibadan though was divided by state. My question is the division, is it by state of origin or residence?
...guess u are from Southwest...which post did u apply for...electrical officer 1 or 2?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by deprince77: 2:36pm On Jul 08, 2013
I got the text early hours of today. Electrical Engr 2.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Bet2020(m): 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2013
deprince77: I got the text early hours of today. Electrical Engr 2.
..kk thanks for d respond, all d best!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by lydia5(f): 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2013
Just got another text msg today saying we should come with state identification, so I guess the division is by state of origin
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Arysexy(m): 1:29am On Jul 09, 2013

Guy i got the interview IV too, but do u know if Anambra is 11th or 12th? they lumped Abia and Anambra together. pls reply
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Double27: 1:50am On Jul 09, 2013
Who knows if there will be another interview after this one maybe from the TCN?
Pls, house what follows after the interview? I need to make a decision.
Tx
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Double27: 7:22am On Jul 09, 2013
Double27: Who knows if there will be another interview after this one maybe from the TCN?
Pls, house what follows after the interview? I need to make a decision.
Tx
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ultraendowed(m): 8:53am On Jul 09, 2013
south south engineers jst recieved dier text for interview yesterday evening
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ndcide(m): 9:56am On Jul 09, 2013
ultraendowed: south south engineers jst recieved dier text for interview yesterday evening

Please what are the details of the the invite for S/S. coz non of my guys have received.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by royaig: 10:33am On Jul 09, 2013
Hello Niaralanders, have any south south officer 1 received the invitation for interview from Moradechi? i was wondering because it seems like only officer 2 have been receiving the text. plz update with relevant information plz.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by gog123: 4:07pm On Jul 09, 2013
I got a text message for an interview from TCN in Enugu, meanwhile am in Abuja.I was asked to come with my credentials. Can someone help explain what kind of interview this is. I cant even remember when I applied because I have applied to too many.Will appreciate yr help thanks.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by charlesjes: 4:57pm On Jul 09, 2013
i receive iv for officer 1 or 4 from moradechi (south-south) and my interview is 11th on Thursday. am confused because i applied for officer 2 and now they re given me two option which are officer 1 and 4. don't get them. anybody house receive dis kind of message.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by croxx86: 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2013
charlesjes: i receive iv for officer 1 or 4 from moradechi (south-south) and my interview is 11th on Thursday. am confused because i applied for officer 2 and now they re given me two option which are officer 1 and 4. don't get them. anybody house receive dis kind of message.

@charlesjes: I have the same issue. But in ur cv did u state u had or undergoing any form of post graduate degree?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by charlesjes: 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2013
I can't really say i stated it in my cv I submitted,bt y the other option of officer 4?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by croxx86: 9:44pm On Jul 09, 2013
charlesjes: I can't really say i stated it in my cv I submitted,bt y the other option of officer 4?
What they meant by that is dat officer 1 n 4 wuld both be having d interview dat day. I think dat for officer 2 holds on Friday. But if u hav a masters degree I tini dats y d switch to officer 1 was made.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by croxx86: 6:24am On Jul 10, 2013
cyraxjay: I heard that Manitoba Hydro Intl a Canadian company will be the one to manage TCN for the next three years and that they are upgrading salary packages at d place. A fresh graduate may take up to 250K monthly. Any1 knows something similar?

I doubt that.....its gonna be d same wage structure. There isnt gonna be an upgrade.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by cyraxjay: 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2013
The upgrade is certain. Even NERC boss said Power sector employees must be paid on par with telecom industry. Just that we are not sure of the amount of increase. How much does TCN pay now by the way.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by croxx86: 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2013
cyraxjay: The upgrade is certain. Even NERC boss said Power sector employees must be paid on par with telecom industry. Just that we are not sure of the amount of increase. How much does TCN pay now by the way.

Officer 2 earns close to 80k or there about. That am certain of...
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by omooba25: 10:45am On Jul 11, 2013
Fellow nairalanders,pls share ur interview experience if you were scheduled for today.what should we prepare for.am frm southwest and am goin for mine on sat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (86) (Reply)

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.