Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:40 AM

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). (297767 Views)

Aluminium Smelter Company Of Nigeria (alscon) Vacancy / Amcon( Asset Mtg Company Of Nig.) Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) Jobs And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ultraendowed(m): 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2013
ndcide:

Please what are the details of the the invite for S/S. coz non of my guys have received.
sorry i'v not been online 4 a yle, dier interview is set 4 2day... mind u i didnt gt d invite bt a friend of mine dat we both went to write d exam 2geda in port-harcort got d invite for d interview
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Carsonv(m): 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2013
from the exam hall when i saw numerous unnecessary mistakes on the questions i knew right away that the test process was a hoax. they weren't going to mark those papers anyway. shitty country! shitty system!!!

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Dsecret: 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2013
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by charlesjes: 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
Ws fine. Nt dat hard .
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by AminuIguda: 10:24am On Jul 14, 2013
Hello! after interviewed, so whatnext
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ESUNAM(m): 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
Right there in the interview u know whether u are successful or not

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by lydia5(f): 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
ESUNAM: Right there in the interview u know whether u are successful or not
how will you know? Which region are u from?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ESUNAM(m): 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2013
South- south region. U know it if u answered the questions correctly
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ESUNAM(m): 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2013
South- south region. U know it if u answered atleast 4 questions out of 5 correctly
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by omooba25: 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2013
all tins bn equal,when wuld likely a call up be after interview?.anyone with info?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by charlesjes: 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2013
It's nt up to five question na , abt ur self, leadership skill and a current affair. So my question is jst three bt broad.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by fergie001: 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2013
for South-East Zone,they asked as much as 6 or even 7 oooo,bt I think what they mostly search for is the composure,confidence,answering the questions correctly,class of degree and current affairs....The S/East wasnt a waka pass oooo;nobody asked u abt leadership,self;etc....It was strictly bombarding......Bt am optimistic,I ll sail thru,cos I did my best.....Its over to God(He sure never fails)

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by fergie001: 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2013
And also don't forget,its a FG job;so definitey,Federal Character and Quota,must play a part,so I belv God,that we ll sail.....Peace
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ESUNAM(m): 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2013
I don't believe in any federal character, I believe in God who enable me to passed the aptitude test and the interview. That means I'm already gotten the job.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by engrsyer(m): 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2013
ESUNAM: South- south region. U know it if u answered the questions correctly
where was d interview held?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Coolie89(m): 11:34pm On Jul 17, 2013
He who started a good thing ;is able to complete it.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by cyraxjay: 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2013
I received a message today from the consultants to send some details about me throgh a certain email. Did anyone receive the same?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by charlesjes: 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2013
South south region or wish?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by cyraxjay: 10:59pm On Jul 18, 2013
North East. Guys its not too early to discuss the possible salary package for TCN at this stage. We shold know what to expect incase we get the job. Anyone with an Idea?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by charlesjes: 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2013
private number just called me, saying dey the one who interviewed me in ph, jst ask of my highest qualification and local govt and he hanged up.i tink dey piling d names any moment from nxt wk we ll b xpectin a feedback from them. did anybody received d same call from south-south region?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by croxx86: 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2013
charlesjes: private number just called me, saying dey the one who interviewed me in ph, jst ask of my highest qualification and local govt and he hanged up.i tink dey piling d names any moment from nxt wk we ll b xpectin a feedback from them. did anybody received d same call from south-south region?

Yes I did....what psotion did you apply for?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by charlesjes: 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2013
Officer 2. But dnt tink position matters,it ll be re arrange again.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by croxx86: 11:31pm On Jul 19, 2013
charlesjes: Officer 2. But dnt tink position matters,it ll be re arrange again.

Re arrange how again
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by chukdc: 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2013
Please,when do we expect to get the appointment letter.I heard it will be out from 22nd of this month.Can any body confirm it?I also heard that the training will be in Canada for six months and the newly restructured salary is N250,000.Please any body with any contrary information should comment on any of the following as earlier stated.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by charlesjes: 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2013
What the naptin dey minister talked abt?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Japkelly(m): 8:01am On Jul 21, 2013
Have anyone received this txt from SE?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SolutionsGuy: 9:15am On Jul 21, 2013
chukdc: Please,when do we expect to get the appointment letter.I heard it will be out from 22nd of this month.Can any body confirm it?I also heard that the training will be in Canada for six months and the newly restructured salary is N250,000.Please any body with any contrary information should comment on any of the following as earlier stated.
. . . continue dreaming.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by cyraxjay: 10:05am On Jul 21, 2013
chukdc: Please,when do we expect to get the appointment letter.I heard it will be out from 22nd of this month.Can any body confirm it?I also heard that the training will be in Canada for six months and the newly restructured salary is N250,000.Please any body with any contrary information should comment on any of the following as earlier stated.

I heard ssomething similar about the salary increase to 250K. For the training its rumors. Some say its at Naptin, some said Paris , some said UK. For the letter , I don't have a clue
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by fergie001: 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2013
In God,We Trust
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by chrisdozzy(m): 8:58am On Jul 22, 2013
wnen are we expecting the outcome results of the interview? Any body will useful information should kind share. Thanks
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 7:34am On Jul 23, 2013
@lydia, av u gotten any response after d interview? I did my own interview too @ UI. tnx
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 7:53am On Jul 23, 2013
Pls o, if anybody from south west has gotten response or info concerning d outcome of d interview, such person shld let us know o. Tnx!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (86) (Reply)

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.