Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). - Jobs/Vacancies (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). (299650 Views)

Aluminium Smelter Company Of Nigeria (alscon) Vacancy / Amcon( Asset Mtg Company Of Nig.) Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) Jobs And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Heisalive: 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
cyraxjay: I don't want to receive any SMS on my phone from today till monday!!!
I just received a text message from TCN regarding my lodgement.
@cyraxjay, there is no shaking IJN.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Technocrat12: 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
He is alive:
I just received a text message from TCN regarding my lodgement.
@cyraxjay, there is no shaking IJN.

Which Lodgement Brother??
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Heisalive: 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
Technocrat12:

Which Lodgement Brother??

You know, TCN has prepared an accommodation for us to stay for d training period. So, d message just directed me to their guest. house
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Abraham581: 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
cyraxjay: I don't want to receive any SMS on my phone from today till monday!!!
guy no fear no satan fit postpone it again

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Fritz007(m): 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
hello house pls among d abuja guys redeployed to other state plz did any one get any message
like dis
PLS REPORT DIRECT TO THE HOTEL FOR ACCOMMODATION:MORALEX HOTEL, PLOT 500, GABORONE ST, NEAR HIGH COURT, WUSE ZONE 2, ABUJA
coz i ws sent to kaduna after bin placed @ abuja...bt dis sms is saying my lodge is @ wuse
if any one got d above message pls call TCN to comfirm coz dia is a mix up
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by revolt(m): 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
so this power thingy isn't a farce afterall. my neighbor us a technician in phcn and he still goes to work so I was wondering, if were were being conned by fg
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by esuabassey(m): 6:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
Pls pals, has anybody who was posted to AKANGBA surulere lagos received any oda sms apart frm d 1st one? Thats comfirmation or acomodation kind of
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by IMOHS(m): 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
i want 2 wish my colleagues (newly recruited tcn engineers)who will b travelling 4rm 2moro(saturday n sunday) 2 dia various RTC's a safe trip n journey mercies.AMEN!

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by aryzgreat: 7:35am On Jan 04, 2014
esuabassey: Pls pals, has anybody who was posted to AKANGBA surulere lagos received any oda sms apart frm d 1st one? Thats comfirmation or acomodation kind of

Am to train at akangba surulere, and I have not rxv any contrary sms.

Am on my way to lag already, so I can have a day rest b4 going to d hotel tomorrow for accomodation. Guess they wil send us sms as to wia to lodge btween today and sunday.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by abdulvehe: 7:53am On Jan 04, 2014
aryzgreat:

Am to train at akangba surulere, and I have not rxv any contrary sms.

Am on my way to lag already, so I can have a day rest b4 going to d hotel tomorrow for accomodation. Guess they wil send us sms as to wia to lodge btween today and sunday.

Same here o, I haven't rcvd any confirmation sms and am on my to Lagos too. Dont want any contrary sms o
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by nnamxxx(m): 8:19am On Jan 04, 2014
My training centre is ijora and i have not received any sms concerning my accomodation
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by abdulvehe: 8:28am On Jan 04, 2014
nnamxxx: My training centre is ijora and i have not received any sms concerning my accomodation

Akangba loading ...
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by tarialex: 9:21am On Jan 04, 2014
Pls has any1 posted 2 Akangba ( Surelere ) gotn any Sms on accomodation?? Any info pls....tnx
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by folamee: 11:09am On Jan 04, 2014
Ijora rtc loading ..... Am very glad am On my way to lag even if today is my bday,its all good.thanks to d Almighty
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by clemo10: 11:42am On Jan 04, 2014
Ijora,Akangba etc all have accomodation within it and therefore u don't need sms directing u to any hotel. Remenber,u are to resume on 5th for accomodation. Those that have received sms directing them to report at an hotel has no accomodation within d training skul. Wish all best of luck.[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by yusufkm: 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2014
I wish each and every one of us journey mercies to our various RTCs in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Tomoarika(m): 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2014
folamee: Ijora rtc loading ..... Am very glad am On my way to lag even if today is my bday,its all good.thanks to d Almighty

Happy birthday and safe journey. Hope we'll get to celebrate it tomorrow at Ijora RTC.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Tomoarika(m): 1:01pm On Jan 04, 2014
Happy new year everyone; friends, colleagues and well-wishers.

Wish those still on d road a safe trip.

The wait is almost over. As we begin our careers with TCN, I pray the Good LORD be with us every step of d way.

Warm Regards.

PS- Oh btw, Ijora RTC colleagues, let's try to have a little fun (not excessive o) during d training. All work and no play...

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by tarialex: 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2014
If u r posted 2 Akengba ( surulere ), ur accomodation is intact.... I jst left naptin quaters @ Akangba..d accomodation is in d training Center!!!

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by babyremi: 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
tarialex: If u r posted 2 Akengba ( surulere ), ur accomodation is intact.... I jst left naptin quaters @ Akangba..d accomodation is in d training Center!!!

Pls how is the accomodation like?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by shallangwa81(m): 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2014
pls can someone tell me where to report and how to get to ijora rtc. am on my way to Lagos now, I will pass the night at ojota
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by dahaz(m): 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2014
wshing those traveling safe trip and remember to be briefing we dat are to report on the 16th wat is going on in your respectivr RTCs

BTW pls were is blessmyij? hope she is fine.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by IMOHS(m): 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2014
folamee: Ijora rtc loading ..... Am very glad am On my way to lag even if today is my bday,its all good.thanks to d Almighty
Happy birthday!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by IMOHS(m): 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2014
Tomoarika: Happy new year everyone; friends, colleagues and well-wishers.

Wish those still on d road a safe trip.

The wait is almost over. As we begin our careers with TCN, I pray the Good LORD be with us every step of d way.

Warm Regards.

PS- Oh btw, Ijora RTC colleagues, let's try to have a little fun (not excessive o) during d training. All work and no play...
, i dey feel u. wish we were in thesame RTC,would luv 2 have met quite a number of guys 4rm dis 4rum.guys like u,wallex,he is alive,agaj,esuabassey,n quite a number of others.All d best peeps!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by IMOHS(m): 6:13pm On Jan 04, 2014
BTW pls were is blessmyij? hope she is fine.[/quote]
true,its been quite a while we heard 4rm her.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 6:32pm On Jan 04, 2014
Ogunwale wishes u all journey mercy 2 ur various RTCs, bt be security conscious o. jos, kaduna, etc. I cover u wt d BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST.

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by wallex1983(m): 6:56pm On Jan 04, 2014
dahaz:
BTW pls were is blessmyij? hope she is fine.

I guess she's fine and in Enugu. Enugu guys shuld see her soon

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Heisalive: 7:45pm On Jan 04, 2014
Happy born day folame. I wish you the best in life. Hope you had a lovely journey?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Heisalive: 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2014
IMOHS: , i dey feel u. wish we were in thesame RTC,would luv 2 have met quite a number of guys 4rm dis 4rum.guys like u,wallex,he is alive,agaj,esuabassey,n quite a number of others.All d best peeps!

I know, for sure, that I will begin to meet great guyz that are on this forum. But do you know my fear? I may not meet them via their Nairaland user names e.g IMOHS.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2014
Fritz007: hello house pls among d abuja guys redeployed to other state plz did any one get any message
like dis
PLS REPORT DIRECT TO THE HOTEL FOR ACCOMMODATION:MORALEX HOTEL, PLOT 500, GABORONE ST, NEAR HIGH COURT, WUSE ZONE 2, ABUJA
coz i ws sent to kaduna after bin placed @ abuja...bt dis sms is saying my lodge is @ wuse
if any one got d above message pls call TCN to comfirm coz dia is a mix up

I received the same message, later I was sent another message this:
IF YOU RECEIVED THE LAST TEXT, PLS IGNORE AND REPORT TO EL HELDA PALACE HOTEL, R8, YUSUF LLIYA STR, BARNAWA GRA, KADUNA ON THE 5TH JANUARY FOR ACCOMMODATION.

So I will be heading to kaduna tommorrow

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by agaj4life(m): 6:46am On Jan 05, 2014
Safe Journey Engrs.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by wallex1983(m): 7:11am On Jan 05, 2014
IMOHS: , i dey feel u. wish we were in thesame RTC,would luv 2 have met quite a number of guys 4rm dis 4rum.guys like u,wallex,he is alive,agaj,esuabassey,n quite a number of others.All d best peeps!

Hmmmm. Looking forward 2c all great guys too. I'll make plans to visit akangba and ijora rtc before I proceed 2Abuja on 16th. Ijora guys no vex o. But I prefer Akangba, anyday, anytime (Apart from d simulator in Ijora). Accomodation there is superb. My regards 2 Mr Ayoola in Akangba. That man is always there 2help, plus Mr Amusan himself.

My advice, u guys shuld bond well in ur various RTC. Some of us scheduled for Abuja already knw one another. It won't take time 2bond. Somehow, everyone will connect soon.

God bless us all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (86) (Reply)

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.