Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). - Jobs/Vacancies (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). (299287 Views)

Aluminium Smelter Company Of Nigeria (alscon) Vacancy / Amcon( Asset Mtg Company Of Nig.) Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) Jobs And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 07, 2014
Is there anyone that will report to Shiroro after 2wks of Naptin?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Uzilla: 8:18am On Jan 07, 2014
Good morning all. Please I have a friend posted to Gombe that seriously needs swapping. Just incase someone would like to be in Gombe, the guy would be so glad to switch. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by KanoTCN: 8:22am On Jan 07, 2014
Uzilla: Good morning all. Please I have a friend posted to Gombe that seriously needs swapping. Just incase someone would like to be in Gombe, the guy would be so glad to switch. Thank you

Is it possible for one to swap?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by yusufkm: 8:35am On Jan 07, 2014
wallex1983:

Yeah. ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣

All the way from Jos. That should be Engr Abia's centre if I'm not mistaken. My regards 2him if he's still there.

“Oº°˚ ˚°ºOOSE!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, u r right. How did u get to know all these lecturers? He is my lecturer, in fact he made me the governor without an official car. Can u imagine? Lols
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Uzilla: 10:08am On Jan 07, 2014
Kano TCN:

Is it possible for one to swap?

I don't know. I'd only want to believe so
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Quodragoals(m): 11:13am On Jan 07, 2014
wallex1983: Day1 gone.
Congratulations again to everyone on training.
My questions are just 2.
1. Pls what was d documentation like, since u were 2report for documentation &training?
2. Are there relevant info that was said by d tcn staff(s) on ground at d training that some of us might benefit from? If u av such info, however irrelevant it may be, I do appeal that you share pls. Someone like me might benefit from it.
Do enjoy ur night 2 in ur 5-Star hotels.
Great nite
here in Kano, we just filled assumption of duty form and some other forms. TCN staff was on ground to correct any error. 4 Passports collected, account number filled with space for sort code. Reporting from Kano NAPTIN RTC.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by maisan23: 11:14am On Jan 07, 2014
Uzilla: Good morning all. Please I have a friend posted to Gombe that seriously needs swapping. Just incase someone would like to be in Gombe, the guy would be so glad to switch. Thank you
@uzilla, is d guy interested in kainji work centre? let me know pls
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by gsmedge: 11:47am On Jan 07, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Heisalive: 11:58am On Jan 07, 2014
Wallex, naptin has given us bag. What more should we expect from them? And soon, test will show face, what should we expect from them?

To the house, I tell u, God has answered my prayers. I have started tasting part of our national cake. Love gov. Work!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by KanoTCN: 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2014
He is alive: Wallex, naptin has given us bag. What more should we expect from them? And soon, test will show face, what should we expect from them?

To the house, I tell u, God has answered my prayers. I have started tasting part of our national cake. Love gov. Work!

Enjoy your stay aboki.... But dont eat chiken too much.....
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by agaj4life(m): 3:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
I Heard officer IV can also do documentation and received there posting at Various RTCs.

How True is this?

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Maifata: 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
agaj4life: Let me use this medium to Thank the person who Initiate this Topic i.e Maifata. May God
Mercy be upon you and your Family. Hope it is well down there, cos for a long time we didnt hear From you. Are you on Naptin Training or you are among those designated for 16 jan?

God Bless you.
............ U ar welcom bro! @ Naptin Enugu. Thankss
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by wallex1983(m): 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
Everyone I chat with keeps saying, ....."Na God ooo". I like that so much

..... After these 2weeks, some pple will find it difficult 2eat their first meal at home, or 2sleep in their own rooms at home (no-light/naija tins).

Many are seriously "chopping †ђξ life of their heads" now if you know what I mean. No forget o. Na naija you still dey o.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Aminumuwo(m): 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
agaj4life: I Heard officer IV can also do documentation and received there posting at Various RTCs.

How True is this?
It's absolutely true as i ve done mine 2day and ve been posted to Ayede sub-region of osogbo region wit immediate effect. Ayede is calling me ooooo. Insha Allah
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by dahaz(m): 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
some people are indeed funny. The text message send clearly states that officer iv, civil engrs & mech engrs are to report on thr 16th yet some people are still going before the stated date. if you have problem now you began to complain..SMH

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by agaj4life(m): 6:06am On Jan 08, 2014
Aminumuwo: It's absolutely true as i ve done mine 2day and ve been posted to Ayede sub-region of osogbo region wit immediate effect. Ayede is calling me ooooo. Insha Allah

That is cool! Hope the issue you some Trnsprt alawi...lol.. Have a nice trip.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by maisan23: 6:43am On Jan 08, 2014

@ uzilla,pls contact me on 07057615934
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Aminumuwo(m): 7:41am On Jan 08, 2014
dahaz: some people are indeed funny. The text message send clearly states that officer iv, civil engrs & mech engrs are to report on thr 16th yet some people are still going before the stated date. if you have problem now you began to complain..SMH
It's not a matter of being funny o. Those of us (officer iv) dat recieved txt mes8gs asking us to report at our various RTCs already have our files sent to d centres and are being documented alongside d officers undergoing training at d moment. That is it ooo.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Abraham581: 12:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
Aminumuwo: It's not a matter of being funny o. Those of us (officer iv) dat recieved txt mes8gs asking us to report at our various RTCs already have our files sent to d centres and are being documented alongside d officers undergoing training at d moment. That is it ooo.
the simple question is,when was oficer iv told 2report? Nt folowin directive can put u into troubl sooner or later
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Aminumuwo(m): 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
Abraham581:
the simple question is,when was oficer iv told 2report? Nt folowin directive can put u into troubl sooner or later
Yes, we ve bin told to report on d 16th. Are u trying to say that the staff dat attended to me is unaware of the said instruction?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by cyraxjay: 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
Confirmed salary of officer 2 is 90K/month. Then there are other allowances at the end of the year. The TCN staff that did our documentation told us.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Abraham581: 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
cyraxjay: Confirmed salary of officer 2 is 90K/month. Then there are other allowances at the end of the year. The TCN staff that did our documentation told us.
shai una large,wat of officers 1 and 4
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by KanoTCN: 6:25am On Jan 09, 2014
Abraham581:

I am confused! Someone should pls help and call The Hdqtr to confirm . If it is possible to Do the documentation at Various RTCs, then our Transport money To Abuja is Save.

To Those undergoing there Naptin at Kano, Congrat , i heard Hajiya had fine you new accomodations. I.e ROYAL TRCN HOTEL. Enjoy your stay. I was at her office Yestday but non of you Bother To know me ......ooooo .
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Abraham581: 8:55am On Jan 09, 2014
Kano TCN:

I am confused! Someone should pls help and call The Hdqtr to confirm . If it is possible to Do the documentation at Various RTCs, then our Transport money To Abuja is Save.

To Those undergoing there Naptin at Kano, Congrat , i heard Hajiya had fine you new accomodations. I.e ROYAL TRCN HOTEL. Enjoy your stay. I was at her office Yestday but non of you Bother To know me ......ooooo .

how wud u knw ur RTC without documentatn.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by KanoTCN: 11:17am On Jan 09, 2014
Abraham581:
how wud u knw ur RTC without documentatn.

Forget, let leave till 16 jan.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by agaj4life(m): 11:57am On Jan 09, 2014
Kano TCN:

I call TCN Abuja '....if you do your Documentation there ,you dont need to come to Abuja, colllect your poasting letter and report to the station on 16....'
This is some of what he told me. I will make Decision from now to Sunday.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by dahaz(m): 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2014
agaj4life:

I call TCN Abuja '....if you do your Documentation there ,you dont need to come to Abuja, colllect your poasting letter and report to the station on 16....'
This is some of what he told me. I will make Decision from now to Sunday.

my question is how will you collect your posting letter without going to were you are told to do documentation? or is evryones posting letter send to all rtcs?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by agaj4life(m): 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2014
dahaz:

my question is how will you collect your posting letter without going to were you are told to do documentation? or is evryones posting letter send to all rtcs?

Is only Those that received txt directing them to certain RTC. If you know you didnt received txt , you better wait 4 16 Jan. U will be surprise if i tell you some Officer IV already start work. Aminumuwo is on his way to his work center now .
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by agaj4life(m): 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2014
dahaz:

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by agaj4life(m): 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
dahaz:

Is only Those that received txt directing them to certain RTC. If you know you didnt received txt , you better wait 4 16 Jan. U will be surprise if i tell you some Officer IV already start work. Aminumuwo is on his way to his work center now .
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by crespo67: 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
wallex1983: Everyone I chat with keeps saying, ....."Na God ooo". I like that so much

..... After these 2weeks, some pple will find it difficult 2eat their first meal at home, or 2sleep in their own rooms at home (no-light/naija tins).

Many are seriously "chopping †ђξ life of their heads" now if you know what I mean. No forget o. Na naija you still dey o.

Bros Wallex, How are you doing. I have been reading through your post on this thread and I have been greatly impressed. I am currently undergoing NAPTIN training and am in Benin transmission Station. I have some questions for you since I learnt you did your field posting at Akangba. I have sent you a PM, and I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks Bro.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by dahaz(m): 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
agaj4life:

ok tanx for the clarification

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (86) (Reply)

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.