Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,076 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:24 AM

8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) (71793 Views)

The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) / Facebook Status Change Reveals New Husband Has Old Wife / 23-yr-old Stripper Exposes B00bs To Increase Twitter Fans (PICTURED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by GraceBestowed(f): 3:33pm On Mar 26, 2013
kamez: Wen will genevieve nnaji's dead ancestors ask her to marry me abeg?

LOOOL!! You people have come again oh!!
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 26, 2013
LMFAO!!!! grin grin grin
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by gwas(m): 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2013
The boy will curse his ancestors and parents when he turn 18.
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2013
This kid has only gotten himself an adopted mother. By the time he is old enough to play 'daddy' for real, even wifey here will give her blessings for him to look among his contemporaries.
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by Kidaakudz: 3:37pm On Mar 26, 2013
Afrocatalyst: Hope there wnt be consumation til he is 18 cos that wil be child abuse.
Plz post pictures of then Nakedd
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by AleeEmran: 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2013
God will punish the old woman, can she allow her grandson to do that, she will make that boy to become old at the age of 15 and he will not certify a girl of his age again
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by Shegman22(m): 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2013
Wonder shall never end
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2013
Well I am surprise how people are bashing the said tradition. Seriously based on my upbringing and tradition/religion it is quite disgusting. But then I can't condemn it, it is their tradition as along as it works for them. We all have our different traditions and believes what works for one group may not work for other groups. Just because it doesn't work for other groups doesn't make it wrong ( who decides what is wrong based on belief system? ) in itself as long as it serves the purpose in which it was instituted in the first place by the community. All in all I hope it serves its purpose and may the old woman take pity upon the child and not molest him.
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by chi4ik(m): 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2013
nairaman66: I hope my Ancestors will tell GEJ t o resign! Damn, they must have told him.. But you know what? GEJ always declines to listen..!!
ur level of hatred
t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ GEJ can't make any inpact, rude boy,close τ̅ђa̶̲̥̅̊t ur smeling mouth!!!
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by AleeEmran: 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2013
Satisfy his age mate
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2013
LWKMD grin grin

Anyway, I'm still waiting for one of Tonto Dike's ancestors to instruct her to marry me cool
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by Chimerase(m): 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2013
Prowizy2: When will they start the main action? I mean S*X undecided
enter motor go south africa go ask dem nah
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by mosquitoNet(m): 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2013
Na lie jaree, na photoshop
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by fitzmayowa: 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2013
Francuiz: Nothing person no go hear 4 dis world.
I tire ooo

1 Like

Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by mosquitoNet(m): 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2013
CFCfan:
LWKMD grin grin

Anyway, I'm still waiting for one of Tonto Dike's ancestors to instruct her to marry me cool
No worry, if BH don succeed in sending GEJ to the afterlife, the widow's ancestors will tell her to marry you.
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by jidewin(m): 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2013
Not to sound as rude but believe me when i say this,the little boy have serious deliverance to do when he reaches marriageable age.Cos The old woman would always come to lay claim to him even when he is married.The future wife better get ready for spritual battle.A living case of spiritual marriage.
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by Fhemmmy: 3:54pm On Mar 26, 2013
jidewin: Not to sound as rude but believe me when i say this,the little boy have serious deliverance to do when he reaches marriageable age.Cos The old woman would always come to lay claim to him even when he is married.The future wife better get ready for spritual battle.A living case of spiritual marriage.

cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 3:58pm On Mar 26, 2013

Amebo, what's your own? Shey na u go marry am?
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by supereagle(m): 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2013
[size=28pt]Will the young boy service the old woman with his little joystick?[/size]
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by bodmasfem(m): 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2013
shocked hah!
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by abc13: 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2013
wonders shall never end< see how dey don trade d small boy destiny.
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by Highjayklm(f): 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2013
gerrardomendes: dis boy has challenged me. am marrying next week
go ahead na if u fit *laff*
nna mehn, ppl dey oo. In dis age n tym, cultures lyk dt still exist. SMH
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by TableLeg(m): 4:18pm On Mar 26, 2013
I hope that woman is not touching that boy inappropriately?!
Insane stuff!
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by Raddie(m): 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2013
woodcook: Well I am surprise how people are bashing the said tradition. Seriously based on my upbringing and tradition/religion it is quite disgusting. But then I can't condemn it, it is their tradition as along as it works for them. We all have our different traditions and believes what works for one group may not work for other groups. Just because it doesn't work for other groups doesn't make it wrong ( who decides what is wrong based on belief system? ) in itself as long as it serves the purpose in which it was instituted in the first place by the community. All in all I hope it serves its purpose and may the old woman take pity upon the child and not molest him.

Nicely said!
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by ecoli(m): 4:41pm On Mar 26, 2013
goldfish80: They are enjoying married life indeed...I can imagine the yabbings he will be getting from the kids at the play ground sad
Don't tell me you are buying this story because am not. It is not unthinkable.
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by Efikman(m): 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2013
Afrocatalyst: Hope there wnt be consumation til he is 18 cos that wil be child abuse.
By 18, d woman will be 70 and her toto would have withered like an old abandoned car engine.
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by edawg(m): 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2013
Wch kind of dirty talks be dis 1 na...oboi no dey wash our heads jwo##yimu
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by edawg(m): 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2013
Efikman: By 18, d woman will be 70 and her toto would have withered like an old abandoned car engine.
. Yes ooo...agreed###yimu# angry grin
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by Danhumprey: 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2013
Like seriously,is dis for real or fake?
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by Bertila1(f): 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2013
Gosh this is absolutely lack of understanding.
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 26, 2013
That little boy needs deliverance immediately.
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by Niftyrules(m): 6:07pm On Mar 26, 2013
trendystuf: This is the 8 year-old boy who got married to a 61 year-old woman in South Africa to “make the ancestors happy”? Although their wedding was a surprise to everyone, the couple and their families see nothing wrong with the wedding and are enjoying their “married life”.

The boy, Sanele Masilela got married to Helen Shabangu after his grandfather contacted him from beyond the grave telling him that he needed to wed. He married Helen in accordance with the wishes of his dead ancestor, and his family provided Helen with £500 and paid a further £1,000 for the celebration.

Although the couple do not live together, Helen is often invited to have dinner with him at the family’s home. Meanwhile, Sanele has gone back to his life and continues to enjoy school and playing football with his friends. Sanele is already enjoying married life according to him

“The day was great and it was exactly what I had imagined it would be like. My friends thought it was really funny that I was getting married but I do now feel like a husband,”

Lol! Enjoy young man...

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/03/photos-8-year-old-boy-who-married-61yr.html
i second that jare, enjoy life young man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MC Freedom Beaten In Ibadan As Prank Goes Wrong (Video) / Bloggers Introduce Yourselves! / ‘why I Fought Patience Ozokwor’ – Mercy Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.