Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) - Entertainment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) (71481 Views)

The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) / Facebook Status Change Reveals New Husband Has Old Wife / 23-yr-old Stripper Exposes B00bs To Increase Twitter Fans (PICTURED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2013
Disgusting!
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by TiffanyJ(f): 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2013
This world is turning into something else!
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by quesra(f): 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2013
:oYeah right!sick joke for easy publicity..so nw they r famous,wht nxt?...that childs parents shld be sued
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by Ifetex(m): 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2013
[quote author=somieee]End time.............we shuld all repent
any small tin Endtime, so na dis small boy go make this world End?
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by Mospring(m): 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2013
Imprida: Holy moses shocked
hey!. cumon! dats ma Name!..
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by GalaxyNoteII: 8:52pm On Mar 26, 2013
[size=18pt]Pedo.phi.lia is on the rise in Africa.[/size]

1 Like

Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by BestmanNnamdi(m): 9:09pm On Mar 26, 2013
hmmmmmmm! See mama and grandchild! I tink the boy's ancestors are cruel! Hooooohaaaaaa!!!
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by bugzylala(m): 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2013
even Nollywood no go gree act dis one as movie.. complete nonsense indeed.
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by preshh(m): 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2013
wonders shall never end
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by tobmark(m): 10:22pm On Mar 26, 2013
;DEnd of time is already approaching little by little cos I can imagin an 8 yrs boy marryin 61 yrs old woman. First of all d boy is still a minor who can nt decide tins on it own, 2 me I dnt tink dis kind of tin is ideal
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by mrlaw93(m): 10:26pm On Mar 26, 2013
Rubbish! Blacks 4 dat mata
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by fegam(f): 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2013
wonders shall never end...
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by Solozzo(m): 4:06am On Mar 27, 2013
GraceBestowed:

Thank you for putting your point across. I know that they aren't legally married, but whatever 'ceremony' they have done is a connection; the nonsense is even exacerbated by the fact that it was his DEAD grandfather that wanted it. Whatever has happened seems like a ritual to me, hence my initial comment, after I read the full story. :-)

If Jesus Christ appeared to you and gave instructions to you, would you not carry them out? This is the same situation the family of the boy found themselves.
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by Solozzo(m): 4:12am On Mar 27, 2013
tobmark: ;DEnd of time is already approaching little by little cos I can imagin an 8 yrs boy marryin 61 yrs old woman. First of all d boy is still a minor who can nt decide tins on it own, 2 me I dnt tink dis kind of tin is ideal

Yes it is not ideal but it was a formality in order to keep instructions of the ancestors to avoid a crisis. The boy and his family are at peace now. This is a mere symbolic marriage as per traditional belief. The boy would grow up to marry later on. Be culturally competent please. It has nothing to do with end time!
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by politicalpastor: 5:36am On Mar 27, 2013
trendystuf: This is the 8 year-old boy who got married to a 61 year-old woman in South Africa to “make the ancestors happy”? Although their wedding was a surprise to everyone, the couple and their families see nothing wrong with the wedding and are enjoying their “married life”.

The boy, Sanele Masilela got married to Helen Shabangu after his grandfather contacted him from beyond the grave telling him that he needed to wed. He married Helen in accordance with the wishes of his dead ancestor, and his family provided Helen with £500 and paid a further £1,000 for the celebration.

Although the couple do not live together, Helen is often invited to have dinner with him at the family’s home. Meanwhile, Sanele has gone back to his life and continues to enjoy school and playing football with his friends. Sanele is already enjoying married life according to him

“The day was great and it was exactly what I had imagined it would be like. My friends thought it was really funny that I was getting married but I do now feel like a husband,”

Lol! Enjoy young man...

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/03/photos-8-year-old-boy-who-married-61yr.html

He should enjoyed his child hood not being a husband.
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by politicalpastor: 5:36am On Mar 27, 2013
trendystuf: This is the 8 year-old boy who got married to a 61 year-old woman in South Africa to “make the ancestors happy”? Although their wedding was a surprise to everyone, the couple and their families see nothing wrong with the wedding and are enjoying their “married life”.

The boy, Sanele Masilela got married to Helen Shabangu after his grandfather contacted him from beyond the grave telling him that he needed to wed. He married Helen in accordance with the wishes of his dead ancestor, and his family provided Helen with £500 and paid a further £1,000 for the celebration.

Although the couple do not live together, Helen is often invited to have dinner with him at the family’s home. Meanwhile, Sanele has gone back to his life and continues to enjoy school and playing football with his friends. Sanele is already enjoying married life according to him

“The day was great and it was exactly what I had imagined it would be like. My friends thought it was really funny that I was getting married but I do now feel like a husband,”

Lol! Enjoy young man...

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/03/photos-8-year-old-boy-who-married-61yr.html

He should enjoyed his child hood not being a husband.
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:06am On Mar 27, 2013
Pathetic,is what I say,its nw happening even in Africa.......nd dat boy supposedly has "parents"... Tufia!..Smh

1 Like

Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by tfashina: 7:24am On Mar 27, 2013
infact unbelievable how small boy like go dey married big elephant eehhhheee nkan dey happen in this world oooooo
make baba God dey protect us
my question is that are they going to born or not bec this mama is getting to maupulse age
ki olorun o so wa main lowo eniti oun so wa ti ako mo
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by nairaman66(m): 8:28am On Mar 27, 2013
Chi4Ik:
ur level of hatred
t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ GEJ can't make any inpact, rude boy,close τ̅ђa̶̲̥̅̊t ur smeling mouth!!!

I have! shocked.. The last time I checked, I wasn't talking with my mouth- I am typing dude. I'll advice you to shut ur sense of thinking! Your comments on NL are always irrational. grin
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 27, 2013
End time

Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by ifyfaith: 8:38am On Mar 27, 2013
SimonSniper: An mother and son Joooor

nope,its grandmother and son
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by stantob(m): 9:02am On Mar 27, 2013
A grand mother and her grand son.That's all I saw there.Fulfill what sort of tradition,in this new era.Grand mum and her grand son.Nothing more,nothing less.
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 27, 2013
Imprida: Holy moses :
na angel Grabriel hahahahahaha. Sincerely speaking d case is very crucial.
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by Flygerian1(m): 11:24am On Mar 27, 2013
WTF!
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by Vyca(m): 12:31pm On Mar 27, 2013
I'm not surprised @ all. Its endtime
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by Nancywealth(f): 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2013
dis is nonsense what do the little boy know about marriage.
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by Skmoda360(m): 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2013
ki reee, oluwa
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by Elnuk34(m): 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2013
nairaman66: Guess the momma needs fresh joystick to ride her car!! But that's so gross..

No.. I am the 2nd to comment! This is the difference of 4G LTE and a GPRS connection speed! grin no offence!
Se children dey fight o. I beg clear road. Nonsense!
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by evans4sure: 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2013
Incredible!!! Dis is absolutely ridiculous. Wch kind ancestors b dat? God pls save us 4rm dis wicked Generation nd also save dat boy 4rm dat old momma. shocked
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by tpia5: 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2013
why couldnt the woman and her cohorts just adopt the boy, the way it used to be done in african tradition.

this is unafrican.
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by Solozzo(m): 4:23am On Mar 28, 2013
tpia@:
why couldnt the woman and her cohorts just adopt the boy, the way it used to be done in african tradition.

this is unafrican.

Which African tradition? He has his own parents', so does not need adoption. The marriage was just symbolic gesture to fulfill the wishes of the ancestors. Read the article again please. In many cultures your father's wife is like your wife. She can sometimes playfully refer to you as "my husband".
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by Solozzo(m): 4:37am On Mar 28, 2013
Vickii Ro: Pathetic,is what I say,its nw happening even in Africa.......nd dat boy supposedly has "parents"... Tufia!..Smh

Come on! Loosen up. The marriage is mere formality. If the parents wanted a real wife for their boy, they would have found him a small girl of his age range. This is just to make the boy and his ancestors happy.

He is going to be a great man in the future, with a great story beginning with " my first marriage was when I was eight years old. I am the reincarnation of my grand father who returned to life to marry my first love whom my great grandparents denied me of in my previous life" wow wow wow.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MC Freedom Beaten In Ibadan As Prank Goes Wrong (Video) / ‘why I Fought Patience Ozokwor’ – Mercy Johnson / Men Seen Wearing Baby Pampers In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.