Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Wole Soyinka And Sister Tinuke In 1952 And 2003 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wole Soyinka And Sister Tinuke In 1952 And 2003 (23219 Views)

DJ Xclusive's Wife, Tinuke Ogundero Beautiful Pictures / Dj Xclusive & Tinuke's White Wedding Today (Photos) / Miss Nigeria 1957: Grace Tinuke Oyelude (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka And Sister Tinuke In 1952 And 2003 by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 26, 2013
tellwisdom: Whats up with this man, these days??...Na who dey go ransack em box for pics??

Those pictures are treasures.They are simply priceles.i wont exchange those pics for a ferrari or bentley.
Re: Wole Soyinka And Sister Tinuke In 1952 And 2003 by Ishilove: 7:21am On Mar 26, 2013
naptu2: I also wonder why we've suddenly seen an increase in "Soyinka picture" threads on nairaland. However, the increase started before Achebe's death. I first noticed it around December or January.

Don't mind them. They want to kill the man before his time... undecided
Re: Wole Soyinka And Sister Tinuke In 1952 And 2003 by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 26, 2013
MAYOWAAK: Lovely resemblance, perfect epitome of sibling connection, really heart warming.

op,thanks for posting this.could you pls post their 2013 pics.
Nice shoes they had on in the 1952 pics.i,ll pay a fortune to have those if i could get them.
The prof was smartly dressed,check out his jacket and tie knot.This was when lots of people were still about naked.
People shld learn to value things like these.
A picture can tell a thousand stories.those pictures above tell millions.

People,stop arguing and appreciate good things.
Re: Wole Soyinka And Sister Tinuke In 1952 And 2003 by Ishilove: 7:35am On Mar 26, 2013
The things I have read here make me deeply ashamed of the contemporary Nigerian youths.

Take it or leave, the brainless babblings of ignorant bigots who hide behind computer screens to propagate their own unique brand of idiocy, will NOT change the fact that Wole Soyinka is among the last of a dying breed.

Your senseless hate, demented rantings and primitive tribalism will not add to or subtract from the achievements of a literary icon. Shame on all of you!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka And Sister Tinuke In 1952 And 2003 by Jaideyone(m): 7:40am On Mar 26, 2013
Ishilove: The things I have read here make me deeply ashamed of the contemporary Nigerian youths.

Take it or leave, the brainless babblings of ignorant bigots who hide behind computer screens to propagate their own unique brand of idiocy, will NOT change the fact that Wole Soyinka is among the last of a dying breed.

Your senseless hate, demented rantings and primitive tribalism will not add to or subtract from the achievements of a literary icon. Shame on all of you!! angry

GBAM
Re: Wole Soyinka And Sister Tinuke In 1952 And 2003 by ajanaku2(m): 7:48am On Mar 26, 2013
Kongi...Twale, Baba!
Re: Wole Soyinka And Sister Tinuke In 1952 And 2003 by KINGwax(m): 8:12am On Mar 26, 2013
**yawns**
Gotta go jare. It was some grt fun in the short run

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Selena Leath, Runtown's Baby Mama Reveals Cute Face Of Their Son / Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage' / Yoruba Movie Actress, Wunmi Yetunde, Arrested For Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.