Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,461 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

The CBN Governor Is At It Again, Listen To What He Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The CBN Governor Is At It Again, Listen To What He Says (760 Views)

Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In / Tony Elumelu - The Next CBN Governor / Ola Vincent Ex-CBN Governor Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The CBN Governor Is At It Again, Listen To What He Says by zipper003: 6:18am On Mar 26, 2013

Central Bank Governor, Sanusi
Lamido, wrote this
on his facebook page today
(25/3/2013)
"In a country where
corruption is the order of
the day and ever when one
try to rephrase the
strength and blood of our
founding fathers, there are
some people some where
who do not want our
agenda and mission to be
accomplished. Today i
come out to tell every
Nigerian's that second
tenure is not for me. God
Bless Nigeria."
"As the Governor of the
CBN, i am only entitled to
N25,000 per night for my
local trips and our Senators
and House of Reps
Members are entitled to
N500,000 per night for
their local trips, I asked for
the cutting down of their
salaries and they all went
against my policy. My
tenure expire in June 2014
and i want all Nigerians
home and abroad to put all
hands on deck to bring in
someone that will surpass
me and be able to take the
financial matters of our
great nation to the next
step. Nigeria is not a
country where one man
can do it all, it is a
collective effort and i use
this medium to call on our
youth from all works (O.P.C,
NIGER-DELTA, THE BAKASSI
BOYS, THE NORTHERN'S) To
stand up and embrace the
emancipation. Long live
the Federal Republic Of Nigeria."

1 Like

Re: The CBN Governor Is At It Again, Listen To What He Says by olawalebabs(m): 6:21am On Mar 26, 2013
SLS did not keep any facebook account, the above source you quoted is a parody account.
Re: The CBN Governor Is At It Again, Listen To What He Says by mankevo(m): 7:08am On Mar 26, 2013
zipper003: .

i use
this medium to call on our
youth from all works (O.P.C,
NIGER-DELTA, THE BAKASSI
BOYS, THE NORTHERN'S) To
stand up and embrace the
emancipation. Long live
the Federal Republic Of Nigeria."

Maybe APC is secretly discussing the Presidential candidacy possibilities with him.
Though his Banking policies have caused massive job loss, I still give him kudos for being BLUNT on his policies.

1 Like

Re: The CBN Governor Is At It Again, Listen To What He Says by dgitrader(m): 9:03am On Mar 26, 2013
[size=22pt]FAKE REPORT! THE SOURCE IS NOT CREDIBLE AND NOT LINKED TO SANUSI...[/size]

OP.. TAKE NOTE.

(1) (Reply)

What Has Senators Ndoma Egba And Prof Ayade Done For Cross River / Local Government Council Or Business Venture Council? / Only IGNORANT Nigerians Compare Boko Haram To MEND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.