Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask (55014 Views)

Meet DJ BellCheque Nigeria's Curvy DJ Who Covers Her Real Identity With A Mask / Davido Meets The Fan Who Tattooed His Face On His Body (Photo) / No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 26, 2013
anitank:
I don't believe that's him.

The other man in blue native however looks more like him because he has exact same eyes as the lagbaja we see

YEAH I AGREE ITS THE GUY IN BLUE?
BUT HE IS LUCKY HE DOESNT NEED TO WORRY ABT PEOPLE STOPPING HIM ON THE STREETS TO GAWK AND BOTHER HIM 4 AUTOGRAPHS

1 Like

Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by Scarpon(m): 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2013
[quote author=Lilimax]
If truly he's the one, your face fit shine like that?[/quote) am contesting for mr Nigeria soon maybe then u will see true handsome
Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by Lilimax(f): 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2013
Scarpon: babe u cant stand my face .
See me see angry trouble. Ugly micheche like you grin
Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by Lilimax(f): 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2013
[quote author=Scarpon][/quote]
You will fail woefully
Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by babseg(m): 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2013
anitank:
I don't believe that's him.

The other man in blue native however looks more like him because he has exact same eyes as the lagbaja we see
firstolalekan: [size=13pt]THE MAN BEHIND THE MASK[/size]

Also, one thing with lagbaja is that he has got red like lips but the other guy doesn't have red lips
Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by Bryancrox(m): 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2013
No comment for now,maybe next time
Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by DJDOLA(m): 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2013
lagbaja is my elder brother....if u see my face then u have see lagbaja we look alike so much...am serious
Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by lorddarshwood(m): 12:19pm On Mar 26, 2013
[quote author=Chukwuemeka007] His family opposed his decision to sing that kind of music because of their position in the church.That was why he put the mask”.

LIE
Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by kingingkinging: 12:19pm On Mar 26, 2013

It is a lie. Cant u look at the eye-balls?

Dont full us pls. The first pics up there looks like it.
Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2013
Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by Tunjman(m): 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2013
tchidi:

Hahahaha!!! Na him commot d cloth for d guy face?? Lemme oº°˚!
cheesy cheesy

Abeg, help me ask am o!
Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by Blackgold09(f): 12:23pm On Mar 26, 2013
Scarpon: that guy ugly die
show NL ur pix mk we see

1 Like

Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by tellwisdom: 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2013
No be this man i slap some weeks ago for rough driving?? sad
Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by irebombo: 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2013
Scarpon: that guy ugly die
na big fat lie lagbaja no ugly
Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by SONFGOD12: 12:31pm On Mar 26, 2013
Make una dey dere dey make noise while d guy is making his money..
Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by delors(m): 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2013
well, since he has decided to hide his identity, we have also decided to put face to his identity ON OUR OWN! Our investigation reveals that the face behind the mask could be one of the following...He is hiding his TRIBAL MARKS...and his somewhat GIANT LIPS... cool cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by great063(m): 12:41pm On Mar 26, 2013
Lilimax: But Lagbaja said once in an interview that he covers his face because of the neglect of the poor in the society. He also said that as long as the poor and down troden in the street remain faceless in the society, he will keep on covering his face.
I also watched that interview years ago.I don't know what folks intend to gain by 'unmasking' him...idleness I guess.
Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by great063(m): 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2013
delors: well, since he has decided to hide his identity, we have also decided to put face to his identity ON OUR OWN! Our investigation reveals that the face behind the mask could be one of the following...He is hiding his TRIBAL MARKS...and his somewhat GIANT LIPS... cool cool cool cool cool
Oga Clown,I greet you.
Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2013
grin
Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:48pm On Mar 26, 2013
he looks like a masquerade/spirit dancer.
Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by hbrednic: 12:49pm On Mar 26, 2013
MAY BE HE IS ON THE MOST WANTED LIST tongue
Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by pendusky(m): 12:49pm On Mar 26, 2013
Tunjman: Lagbaja without mask
tunjman,dnt worry we don c ur pix, ur pix no fine at all...try next one
Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by Akshow: 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2013
Tunjman: Lagbaja without mask
this is very very very much like Lagbaja. See the eye
Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by ghetomum: 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2013
EX - CONVICT LONI
Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by sportfeva(m): 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2013
I don't believe this story, but rather think his unmask face portray his stage name- Lagbaja which means a strange or an unknown man.
Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by eddy42k(m): 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2013
let me burst ur bubble I am the real lagbaja grin check my profile
Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by simontosy(m): 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2013
I like his style,it made him unique and everybody has one,have u bothered to ask why some pastors fry their hair while on the pulpit?its all about being outstanding
Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by larpah(m): 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2013
This is definitely not Lagbaja. Just watch the eye-line, dentition and the lips and you wl agree with me.
Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by bionicdude(m): 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2013
if he was handsome he wouldn't want to hide his face.so I gues our bro lagbaja could be what I term as facially disabled
Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by ogundokun: 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2013
deleadeyanju: Methink d whole veil/mask thing is just a marketing ploy and it damn worked well
Lagbaja himself once testified to this
Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by tyson99(m): 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2013
DJDOLA: lagbaja is my elder brother....if u see my face then u have see lagbaja we look alike so much...am serious

With this ur english it shows u are a liar,lagbaja is more learned than you.
Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by jimharry21(m): 1:22pm On Mar 26, 2013
just as Nigeria's face is covered with corruption, my brother decided to cover his own with mask! me i will cover my own with smile tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' / Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) / Lawrence Daniels: Regina Daniels Brother Reacts To Her Marriage Rumors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.