Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

900 Corps Members Re-deployed From Kano State - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 900 Corps Members Re-deployed From Kano State (11761 Views)

Which State Were You Deployed To For Your NYSC2016. / NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members / Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 900 Corps Members Re-deployed From Kano State by blackmann(m): 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2013
Was any corper posted to bauch and yobe states?
Re: 900 Corps Members Re-deployed From Kano State by zolajpower: 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2013
I think d young man who states that only dos who school in d north deserv2 serv n d north was rite. Wth respt 2 ma midbelt naijastan,kogi nd benue state nd d whole north corp membr shld b made 2 serve in kano nd oda part of d north. Besids 2400 corper s 2 much na 4 kano. S tht d only state wth academy doledrum?
Re: 900 Corps Members Re-deployed From Kano State by nwawuweneonye: 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2013
[quote author=Everfrank]And so what?[/quote
Why can't children of these days just grow up
Re: 900 Corps Members Re-deployed From Kano State by fegam(f): 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2013
el bin manny: What does it take for the govt to ensure that, people from Naijanistan (Northern Nigeria ) are made to serve within that area, but not in their states of origin
They stnd a better chance cos they understand the language, culture etc!
And they will know the no-go areas better than ppl from other regions!!!
my thoughts exactly...
Re: 900 Corps Members Re-deployed From Kano State by fiolaP(f): 7:29pm On Mar 27, 2013
[quote
author=SIR cum a lot]Why can't people that schooled in the state
suffering from boko haram affliction just serve there ? They stand a
better chance of surviving there than a newbie.[/quote] my thots excatly
Re: 900 Corps Members Re-deployed From Kano State by avalontony(m): 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2013
please corpers in Nigeria should Usain Bolt to Biafra, its not worth they risk......alimajiri no send weda u be graduates or not, or weda u want educated them or not. and wen u die, nigeria will take ur corpes to ur parent n promise them 2 million naira which they will neva get, ppl will gather, eat rice, drink, shake dia heads and go home. u are forgotten forever.......remember what happened to corpers in 2011 post presidential election?? non of those guys are remembered again. be wise
Re: 900 Corps Members Re-deployed From Kano State by SIRcumalot: 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2013
Nosyke:

This reasoning is so warped. So because they schold there they should be victims of violence abi?smh
if they schooled in the said area , then they must have some knowledge on how to cope with the problems there rather than some noob from the south who doesn't know right from left.
Re: 900 Corps Members Re-deployed From Kano State by braine(m): 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2013
blackmann: Was any corper posted to bauch and yobe states?

So many were posted to those states.. And they are yet to undergo their orientation.
Re: 900 Corps Members Re-deployed From Kano State by kabba7(m): 8:04pm On Mar 27, 2013
[quote author=Nosyke]

This reasoning is so warped. So because they schold there they should be victims of violence abi?smh [/quot

Why are you guys masturbating over a small matter or is the survivql of the people and government of Kano State hinged on the presence of corps members in the state?
All this hot air is sickening!the remaining coppers could as well be moved to Imo state said not to have enough .
Re: 900 Corps Members Re-deployed From Kano State by IGBOSON1: 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2013
outrage: [size=14pt]mod
The right word is relocated not redeployed..[/size]

^^^I think a more apt word would be 'FLED'

1 Like

Re: 900 Corps Members Re-deployed From Kano State by stainlessify: 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2013
Am not surprised! Who like 2die b4?
Re: 900 Corps Members Re-deployed From Kano State by Summersland(m): 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2013
What of other copers refused 2 redeploy from kano state.Out of 2413--900 redeploy 2 other state....
Re: 900 Corps Members Re-deployed From Kano State by searay(m): 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2013
so you wan show yourself say you sabi gramma? Look for a millitary diction and check the meaning of redeploy.
Re: 900 Corps Members Re-deployed From Kano State by Capnd143(m): 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2013
promzy555: who b does boko guys self, who Dem b...
Becuz say I quite ever since...
Wetin dey worry Dem...
Who get d boko guys adress?
Dem dey mad!!!!!!!
I don enta kano, make Dem comotout...
Oooo! Make who na lv me, I don vex
4 dis town!!!!
lol . . .what else can i espect from someone that takes alomo for breakfast? Anyway just visit kanonistan and you wouldnt need to look 4 them anymore!
Re: 900 Corps Members Re-deployed From Kano State by rhymesteey(f): 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2013
Is all lies more than 1300 redeployed and more re still applying.
Re: 900 Corps Members Re-deployed From Kano State by chuksme(m): 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2013
gboss4sure: Let everyone serve in their respective states, Period.

supported,everybody should serve in their state
Re: 900 Corps Members Re-deployed From Kano State by chuksme(m): 10:53pm On Mar 27, 2013
I don't know why this people are sending corpers to these troublesome states

1 Like

Re: 900 Corps Members Re-deployed From Kano State by yemmy19(m): 11:04pm On Mar 27, 2013
See person wey sabi engrish abi na english......tell us d difference,over-sabi nonsense
Re: 900 Corps Members Re-deployed From Kano State by babymama3: 11:12pm On Mar 27, 2013
Honestly I thought I read 900 corpses
I was just about to shout blood of Jesus,
Re: 900 Corps Members Re-deployed From Kano State by globalageservic: 11:27pm On Mar 27, 2013
na waoo
Re: 900 Corps Members Re-deployed From Kano State by blayz0923: 11:53pm On Mar 27, 2013

You spoke my mind.
I hardly see core muslims serve in the south, south east/west. I stand to be corrected. In the wake of d BH issue, n d fact dat NYSC relevance has been put to question, I would suggest northerner serve in d north n southerners in d south, till we come to truly realise wat unity is all about. Still, I stand to be corrected
Re: 900 Corps Members Re-deployed From Kano State by buchisom1(m): 12:23am On Mar 28, 2013
grini still thank God for ε̲̣̣̣̥ ooo and i use vex fork deir gals lik krase..i boko der ass wit my own bomb
Re: 900 Corps Members Re-deployed From Kano State by kcsider: 3:19am On Mar 28, 2013
NYSC is a sham and should be scrapped! It no longer serves its purpose in this modern day Nigeria.
Re: 900 Corps Members Re-deployed From Kano State by kabba7(m): 5:03am On Mar 28, 2013
Everfrank: And so what?

i don' think the survival or not of the people and government of Kano state is hinged on the presence of Coppers anyway , so save journey to them all .
Re: 900 Corps Members Re-deployed From Kano State by Chynx(m): 7:03am On Mar 28, 2013
el bin manny: What does it take for the govt to ensure that, people from Naijanistan (Northern Nigeria ) are made to serve within that area, but not in their states of origin
They stnd a better chance cos they understand the language, culture etc!
And they will know the no-go areas better than ppl from other regions!!!
2nded!
Re: 900 Corps Members Re-deployed From Kano State by Chynx(m): 7:05am On Mar 28, 2013
blayz0923:

You spoke my mind.
I hardly see core muslims serve in the south, south east/west. I stand to be corrected. In the wake of d BH issue, n d fact dat NYSC relevance has been put to question, I would suggest northerner serve in d north n southerners in d south, till we come to truly realise wat unity is all about. Still, I stand to be corrected
You need not be corrected...for u are spot-on!
Re: 900 Corps Members Re-deployed From Kano State by Sunjos: 7:15am On Mar 28, 2013
i agree.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC BATCH C'14 ONDO STATE,LET'S MEET HERE / Foreign Trained Graduates Meet Up-here / My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.