Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,637 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? (16378 Views)

My Best Friend Dating My Ex Pls Advice / Would You Be Comfortable With Your Best Friend Dating Your Sister Or Brother? / Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by naijathings(m): 6:18pm On Mar 28, 2013
it depends on the type and character of friend.
who is to say who is good or bad for your sister?
I rather allow my sister be familiar and girlfriend to my good friend than a total
stranger I have no idea about
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by mkoabiola: 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2013
I once dated my frnd sister ,bt we later broke up because my frnd caught wit anoda girl.she told her sista and dat ended our relationshp ,same wit my frnd.chai,I lik d gal ooo.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by aurorae: 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2013
[quote
author=stevo4shiz]am currently dating my close friend's sister. like
this comment if you want me to share my experiences, challenges and all.
1000000000001 likes.is dis enuff abi u need a few xtra.lol
[/quote]
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by kokoye(m): 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2013
If the friend is the kiss n tell type..or the type that runs his mouth after a bottle of beer, it aint happening.

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by NOLONGTIN1(m): 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2013
Nothing wrong with that, if the friend in question 'loves women like me' then i'll advise my sister, but the final decision rest with her. i woldnt interfer........he could be the one to make her happy.

But we have an unwritten rule - never talk about her(e.g. the moves/position u made in bed or location - club, car, hotel etc)
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Rooneyboy(m): 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2013
This is a nice thread ooo .

Have a friend that is always too protective of his sister when I come around, not like I find her attractive in any way but his actions are beginning to p-i-ss me . He might push me to the wall and I will be forced to do what never really crossed my mind.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Crixina(f): 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2013
Well i knw its kind of weird,maybe seein ur friend around ur sis.esp 4 da guys(cos its nt much of a pblm wit ladies),but seriously it depends on ur kind of frnd(most pple hate it cos they cant imagine what they did wit their frnds to other guys or girls happenin to their sister or brother.let me speak 4myself,am currently dating my best friend's elder brother.i may say she's indiferent abt it,but ther's a friction in da family,cos they once saw me as their daughter's best frnd,i guess ther r yet to get used to da gurlfrnd's part.but one can't help it when it comes to matters of da hrt.but even my said bf has a slight pblm allowing men near da sister(my best frnd)let alone his frnds.how selfish!
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2013
kokosheen:

Dude I'm with you all the way. Haba, how can he remain my friend after all the bad bad tinz we've done to other ladies, he now wants to extend same to my sister Lai-lai
you be real badoo
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Dubemkelly(m): 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2013
Huh? One thing z certain, I can't do dat n hope he doesn't too, discussing d naughty things we do nd d thing is dt our frndship has xtended 2 a family thing n we all see ourselves as bruvs n sis....Not kul n I hope it doesn't happen shaa

2 Likes

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2013
Me?date my broda's fwnd,they r stupid n don't take gurls seriously even my broda imself,i can't let them use me as an example!

3 Likes

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by claremont(m): 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2013
I don't see anything wrong in it. A very close friend of mine has been urging me to marry his junior sister for many years now. I think it all depends on the way you are viewed.

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Onuokwu: 6:57pm On Mar 28, 2013
stevo4shiz: am currently dating my close friend's sister. like this comment if you want me to share my experiences, challenges and all.

tell your story or shut up dude!

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Ayorh4you(m): 6:59pm On Mar 28, 2013
Let no friend try dat wt M̶̲̅ε̲̣.........cuz its anoda way to commit suicide. Imma jst kill d friend, walk in2 d nearest police station n report masef. Iv got wrong friends n just a sister, so y will I allow any of em date her? Dnt joke wt ma lovely sister. Stay off her friends!!!! Btw; I won't date there's aswell
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by 2scorehigh(m): 7:02pm On Mar 28, 2013
No, I can't feel comfortable with it at all.

Yes, call me the over protective brother and I know I won't marry my sister but a lot of things are at stake here.

If there's a dispute between them, where will my loyalty lie or who do I take sides with?

Will I trust my friend or my sister, under the influence of love and being open to each other, not to go revealing certain things about me that the other party does not know before?

Will my friend still be able to share the juicy details of any of his sexcapades again knowing that it is either my sister he talking about or cheating on assuming he does it with other women?

Remember the Tony Montana guy in that 1983 movie called Scarface!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by dannymatt(m): 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2013
Honestly there is no offense but if he mistakenly impregnates her, that is when i'll consider him an enemy not a friend any longer
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Fussbot: 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2013
Guy 1:how far na u don lata shag d gal??

Ur 4wend:shey I no lata tel u ni?d gal na bastard o..she sabi do dis tin o she con dey form 1 holy holy..if u hear d gal ringtone ehn u go fear..I dn shag her tae tae naw

You:bad guy..e dey ur body..

Ur 4wend:bt mak I no lie,d gal wey stil get d best ringtone 4rm al d gals wey I dn shag be..*luks @ ur face*

Guy 1:talk naw who be??

Ur 4wend:no worry I go tel u lata

You:talk naw my sista abi??no be ur fault naw..mtsheew

Ur 4wend:lwkm..guy I sha neva mention ur sista..na u mention her na..lol...

Guy 1:lwkm.!bad guy..

U all can imagine dis rit??abeg neva
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Dahmum(f): 7:12pm On Mar 28, 2013
dannymatt: Honestly there is no offense but if he mistakenly impregnates her, that is when i'll consider him an enemy cheesy grin not a friend any longer
grin. [/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Not Coooll
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Fesisko(m): 7:12pm On Mar 28, 2013
I got married to my best friends'sister,kini big deal?and we re stil friends till date.it all depends on maturity of the people involve.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by mediainspired: 7:12pm On Mar 28, 2013
I usually see my friends' sisters like my own sisters. Getting romantically involved with them just doesnt sit right with me &hardly crosses my mind. in fact, i'll protect her in public if i see her, just as her brother would naturally do.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Fussbot: 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2013
Fussbot: Guy 1:how far na u don lata shag d gal??

Ur 4wend:shey I no lata tel u ni?d gal na bastard o..she sabi do dis tin o she con dey form 1 holy holy..if u hear d gal ringtone ehn u go fear..I dn shag her tae tae naw

You:bad guy..e dey ur body..

Ur 4wend:bt mak I no lie,d gal wey stil get d best ringtone 4rm al d gals wey I dn shag be..*luks @ ur face*

Guy 1:talk naw who be??

Ur 4wend:no worry I go tel u lata

You:talk naw my sista abi??no be ur fault naw..mtsheew

Ur 4wend:lwkm..guy I sha neva mention ur sista..na u mention her na..lol...

Guy 1:lwkm.!bad guy..

U all can imagine dis rit??abeg neva
wat's al dis romance stuff..nawa 4 dis moderator o..does dis also makes sense 2 u??abeg I didn't use romance o..I used f*k
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by mikky2k2(m): 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2013
fuckluv: If she's a good girl, naught wrong with it.
naught wrong with it... Hehehehe u no go kill me with spelling jor
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2013
i definitely don't like my male friends dating my sister..but if my female friends likes my brothers, dats their business i don't card bout dat
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by adekanmbi1986(m): 7:30pm On Mar 28, 2013
Well,have been dating my friends sister since Jan 25,2003..Yet,I and her elder brothers remains the best of friend..Infact,we are always together..
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Artistree: 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2013
After ALL said & done, it's just a matter of "different strokes 4 different folks"
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2013
adekanmbi1986: Well,have been dating my friends sister since Jan 25,2003..Yet,I and her elder brothers remains the best of friend..Infact,we are always together..
una strong oh!
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by kpozite(m): 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2013
It depends on the guy's intention towards my sister. If it's a good one why not? I 'll fully support it.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2013
I have this rule of 'steering' away from my friends' sisters. If the relationship collapses, its likely to affect the dynamics of the friendship, besides, it will ruin adventures with the boys..Hell No!
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by vxtr(m): 7:50pm On Mar 28, 2013
~Bluetooth:

The foolish guy didn't even let me know till I finally get to hear it.

He's a gold-digger and I despise the assshole for shaggging my sister.

angry
. . grin grin grin
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2013
cheesy I once fell in love with my best friend's kid sis. She was madly in love with me too, but when he noticed the romance between us, he tried to set me up to be beaten, that failed, he went further to disgrace me by telling all our other friends about it & that made me an object of ridicule. To cut the story short, he finally broke his friendship with me even when I & his sister were longer dating. Although recently, we ran into each other in the banking hall where he works, he tried to be friendly as before, but it won't blend well. Guess I've lost interest in him as well.

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Willgates(m): 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2013
N he go cm dy tel me hw swt his gf[ma sista] was in bed? Abasi akan idiok mkpo![God 4bid bad thng]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? / Do You Know Why Sex Is Measured In Rounds???? / Why Are Most Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Ladies Who Attend These Churches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.