Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria (10286 Views)

254 sqmts and 121 sqmts Office space On Allen Avenue Ikeja With Elevator / Luxury Serviced 2/3br Flat: Washing Machine,cookers,acs,waterfront View,elevator / Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by sanchos9607(m): 1:10pm On May 13, 2016
Hi I'm considering a project in Victoria Island area. A lift leading only to a penthouse on the 3rd floor of an 8 flat building. Pls email me approximate costs of supply and installation of a small elevator at Muyiwaadepitan@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 2:12am On Jun 07, 2016
sanchos9607:
Hi I'm considering a project in Victoria Island area. A lift leading only to a penthouse on the 3rd floor of an 8 flat building. Pls email me approximate costs of supply and installation of a small elevator at Muyiwaadepitan@gmail.com

Thanks

Thank you for your enquiry. However,giving you the cost based on a small elevator is not enough. I need the capacity (no of passenger)of your choice. For a quick response,please you can always call or text me. Thank you sir.
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by RALPHOW(m): 11:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
Please kindly give me an idea ie price of a home lift for aged home just a story building . that can take just 3/4 people.
Ralphow@yahoo.com
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
Please, for prompt response, always call or text me on my numbers. I dont always come online here. Thank you for your enquires. @ Ralphow, Can you please call me ?
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 8:14am On Jul 31, 2016
Good morning all and happy Sunday. Wants to thank you for your calls and I hope you find it in order.

We will posting pictures of a just concluded project but will leaving out the details for privacy sake. Just enjoy the beauty of the work.
Thanks
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 10:12am On Aug 25, 2016
Enjoy the pictures.

Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 11:13am On Jan 16, 2017
Happy New Year

Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 11:40am On Jan 16, 2017
I got this from a friend and thought sharing it here would be a nice idea as we have high hopes for this year. This is me welcoming you officially on my thread to this New Year 2017.

SEVENTEEN PRINCIPLES FOR 2017
5. ON INVESTMENT:
Do not put all eggs in one basket.
10. We used pencil when we were young, but now we use
pens. Do you know why? Because mistakes in childhood
can easily be erased, unlike now.
11. ON SPIRITUAL THINGS
Seek the Lord while it is still day for the night cometh
when no MAN can work.
13. TO FAMILY
Put them first, never let them down,because when all is
done,its only them you've got.
15. ON COMPANIONS
Stay around people that inspire you to go for more...One
of the greatest limitation you may face this year is your
choice of companions.
Be positive, be challenging, never despair, never
surrender, never giveup.
This year endeavour to FLY. When you can fly, RUN. When
running becomes difficult, WALK. If walking becomes an
cumbersome, CRAWL.
Just ensure that there's a change in position. NEVER
stand still because still waters sting.
Wishing you a prosperous 2017.
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
Thank you for your enquiries so far. Will appreciate if your requests can come in via email after the calls. This is so for proper documentation and follow up.

Sometimes, people forget they called at one time to make enquiry during a follow-up process and this can be embarrassing for me especially.
Thanks​ all the same.

1 Like

Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
Hello good people.
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by homerac7: 4:05pm On Apr 08, 2017
Please send your company profile to homerac7 at yahoo dot com
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 8:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
homerac7:
Please send your company profile to homerac7 at yahoo dot com
Okay. Sent.
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 10:37am On Apr 20, 2017
Good morning all. It is another day and I am wishing you all good transactions n closing out on deals. Cheers.
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 10:01am On May 03, 2017
If you think you can, then you are right.
If you think you can't, then you are right.
Whichever way, it's all about you, what you believe, and what you will do.
You may take a moment to think of what's best for the circumstance.

Good morning admin, do have a fulfilling day!
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 4:08pm On May 17, 2017
3 things to remember in life.

1. Never lose hope until its over
2. Never celebrate too early
3. Never leave your place before the battle is ove

Success !!!
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 2:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
Keep your queries coming in . Thanks to those who dropped by too.cheers.
Another good news is if you have abandoned lift and you want it to work, we can handle it as well as installing an Elevator for those who bring it in without any of the lift vendors in Nigeria. The downside is your lift won't enjoy the free one-year maintenance as access to spare parts will come through your link.
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 7:52am On Jun 26, 2017
Happy Eid Mubarak to my Muslim friends n clients.

Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 7:56am On Jun 26, 2017
For your viewing pleasure

Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hello guys.
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 8:25am On Jul 17, 2017
Good morning good people. It is another beautiful day.
Wishing you all a fruitful day ahead.
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by mgbadike81: 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
ayando:
What good is a song when is not heard or a diamond when is not seen. I believe creating the awareness is the first step to promoting a good products and services. Upon this, I wish to introduce to millions of Nigerians, home and abroad our a great company that has changed the sales, installation, refurbishment and maintenance of elevators and and brought in value for your money.
I introduce Coxdyn Nigeria Ltd, a unique and innotive elevator company with the exclusivity of carry out [b]isuzu[/b]brand of elevators,escalators, conveyor and related products that provide vertical elevation or horizontal conveyance.You can reach us through[email]ayanfe4glory@yahoo.co.uk[/email]or [email]coxdynnigerialtd@gmail.com[/email]
You can check our website for for info: www.coxdyn.com
please i need information on the available products and sizes, can you share it here.what's the average total cost including installation for a home elevator? be factual. thanks and remain blessed.
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
mgbadike81:
please i need information on the available products and sizes, can you share it here.what's the average total cost including installation for a home elevator? be factual. thanks and remain blessed.
Let me have your email or you send your email to my phone number.
Thank you
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by mgbadike81: 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
ayando:
Let me have your email or you send your email to my phone number. Thank you
greenermodels@gmail.com,
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
mgbadike81:
greenermodels@gmail.com,
Thank you. Did you get my mail? Already sent
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by mgbadike81: 4:30am On Aug 19, 2017
ayando:

Thank you. Did you get my mail? Already sent
thanks for the quote although it turns higher than I expected, if you have an e-catalogue, I would appreciate to receive it too.
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 7:15am On Aug 19, 2017
mgbadike81:
thanks for the quote although it turns higher than I expected, if you have an e-catalogue, I would appreciate to receive it too.
I will see to that. Could you reply me via mail what are your expectations, how soon and the specifications ( floors n persons). I can give you a favorable discount.
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2017
Good afternoon my fellow Engineers in the house.
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2018
As the year is winding up, we want to take this time to thank everyone who had contacted and patronised us. We look forward for a greater togetherness in year 2019.

Happy boxing day!!!
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2019
No amount of guilt can solve the past, and no amount of anxiety can change the future. ” ― Anonymous

Hello guys
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 4:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hello guys.
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2019
Keep your enquiries coming
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
Prosperity happens in your mind before it happens in your wallet. Your mind, not your anointing, is your greatest asset. Your anointing needs a powerful mind to operate through and with. Anything that does not challenge you is not stimulating your mind.

Happy Sunday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Urgent sells !!!Shop 4 Sale@ Gariki Enugu now @ 650k sold.sold sold!!!! . / Latest Information Needed For Perfect House Design,construction& Approval In Nig / Rain Gutter (water Collector) Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.