Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,282 members, 7,860,651 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:48 PM

Terrorists' Lagos Hideout Owned By Bayelsa State Govt - Monarch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorists' Lagos Hideout Owned By Bayelsa State Govt - Monarch (560 Views)

Arms, Money, Phones Found In Boko Haram's Hideout (graphic Photos) / Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor / Gov. Timipre Sylva Served Impeachment Notice By Bayelsa State Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrorists' Lagos Hideout Owned By Bayelsa State Govt - Monarch by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-TFvGnwrcny0/UVLHuHyZHDI/AAAAAAABkrQ/WvxZD_WA5aI/s1600/4.jpg[/img]

The house where security operatives arrested nine suspected terrorists, including a Chadian, in Ijora-Badia, a Lagos mainland suburb, belongs to Bayelsa State government, a monarch claimed.

Yesterday Ojora of Ijora, Oba Fatai Oyeyinka Aromire, in whose domain soldiers attached to Lagos internal security outfit – Operation-MESA, arrested the suspects accused the government of Bayelsa State of complicity in the presence of terrorist suspects in Nigeria’s economic hub.

Oba Aromire blamed the government for abandoning the property, a development he said encouraged miscreants to use it as a hideout.

He said all the efforts made in the past by him and security agencies to get the Bayelsa government to either demolish the building or lease it out, considering the dangers of leaving it empty, yielded no result.

There were no comments from the Bayelsa government whose official promised “to get back to” The Nation.

The royal father, who frowned at the discovery of ammunition, including two AK47 rifles in his community, said it was God who saved the state from the suspected terrorists.

The Ojora spoke during a courtesy visit of Hausa leaders, led by the Chairman of the Council of Arewa Chiefs in Lagos, Alhaji Kabiru Garuba, to his palace.
(The Nation Newspaper )

http://lindaikeji..com/2013/03/terrorists-lagos-hideout-owned-by.html#more
Re: Terrorists' Lagos Hideout Owned By Bayelsa State Govt - Monarch by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 27, 2013
1,2,3......... here we go
Re: Terrorists' Lagos Hideout Owned By Bayelsa State Govt - Monarch by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2013
^^^^^

Haha but some people will still love to pretend that they dont know where all this insecurity is coming from.
Re: Terrorists' Lagos Hideout Owned By Bayelsa State Govt - Monarch by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 27, 2013
This goes to show that the people sponsoring terrorism are from Niger Delta and Jonathan cannot be absolve from this . I had my reservations then when Gov. Timipreye Silva of Bayelsa State threatened to kill Jonathan, his wife and entire family members by mobilizing boko haram to Bayelsa State. Then I was trying to figure out how a governor in Niger Delta could threatened to mobilize terrorist to Bayelsa. Read below

“Governor Sylva called me one early morning, and I answered and said
Good morning Your Excellency. Sylva responded, Please don’t call me
that, I heard the President wants to remove me as Governor and install
you, so that is why you refused to return as commissioner?

“Let me tell you something.

THIS WILL BE THE LAST FIGHT; I WILL KILL PRESIDENT JONATHAN, HIS WIFE, PATIENCE AND YOU. YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THERE IS BOKO HARAM. I WILL MOBILIZE THEM TO YENAGOA AND WILL SINK THE STATE IF YOU PEOPLE MAKE ANY ATTEMPT TO REMOVE ME”.

http://www.globalnewsnig.com/?p=223

Piece up the pieces. Azazi was bold to say PDP is boko haram, even though he paid with his life. Alternatively, Jonathan ala PDP are trying to start bombing Lagos to achieve 2015?
Re: Terrorists' Lagos Hideout Owned By Bayelsa State Govt - Monarch by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2013
This goes to show that the people sponsoring terrorism are from Niger Delta and Jonathan cannot be absolve from this . I had my reservations then when Gov. Timipreye Silva of Bayelsa State threatened to kill Jonathan, his wife and entire family members by mobilizing boko haram to Bayelsa State. Then I was trying to figure out how a governor in Niger Delta could threatened to mobilize terrorist to Bayelsa. Read below

“Governor Sylva called me one early morning, and I answered and said
Good morning Your Excellency. Sylva responded, Please don’t call me
that, I heard the President wants to remove me as Governor and install
you, so that is why you refused to return as commissioner?

“Let me tell you something.

THIS WILL BE THE LAST FIGHT; I WILL KILL PRESIDENT JONATHAN, HIS WIFE, PATIENCE AND YOU. YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THERE IS BOKO HARAM. I WILL MOBILIZE THEM TO YENAGOA AND WILL SINK THE STATE IF YOU PEOPLE MAKE ANY ATTEMPT TO REMOVE ME”.

http://www.globalnewsnig.com/?p=223

Piece up the pieces. Azazi was bold to say PDP is boko haram, even though he paid with his life. Alternatively, Jonathan ala PDP are trying to start bombing Lagos to achieve 2015?
Re: Terrorists' Lagos Hideout Owned By Bayelsa State Govt - Monarch by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 27, 2013
^^^^ ^^^^^

DAMN!!!!
Re: Terrorists' Lagos Hideout Owned By Bayelsa State Govt - Monarch by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2013
Where Taharqa and Insincere9gerian dey to come defend this?

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Security Aides Deny Print Journalists Coverage Of Ikenne Visit / Aregbesola Is An Achiever – Osun Speaker / Ihejirika: Terrorists Smuggled Explosives Into Lagos In Fuel Tankers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.