Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

I’ve Slépt With More Than 1,000 Women - Playboy Founder Hugh Hefner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’ve Slépt With More Than 1,000 Women - Playboy Founder Hugh Hefner (904 Views)

How I Slépt With My Driver Just To Have Children For My Husband / Confession: I Slépt With My Driver Just To Have Children For My Husband / I Slépt With My Driver Just To Have Children For My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Slépt With More Than 1,000 Women - Playboy Founder Hugh Hefner by Omosorire: 12:04pm On Mar 28, 2013
Hugh Hefner, the ultimate Playboy, has claimed to have slept with more than 1,000 women. But the 86-year-old insisted he had never cheated during his three marriages.

Asked by Esquire magazine how many girls he’d had séx with, he said: “How could I possibly know? Over a thousand, I’m sure. There were chunks of my life when I was married, and when I was married I never cheated. But I made up for it when I wasn’t married. You have to keep your hand in."

Hefner wed for a third time last year to British model Crystal Harris, 26. He had been married to his first wife Mildred Williams in 1949.

They had two children together, Christie and David, but the two went their separate ways in 1959.

He got hitched for the second time in 1989 to Playmate of the Year Kimberley Conrad but this didn’t last either and they separated in 1998, before getting divorced in 2010.
Re: I’ve Slépt With More Than 1,000 Women - Playboy Founder Hugh Hefner by Damojo: 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2013
he could even count!!!
Re: I’ve Slépt With More Than 1,000 Women - Playboy Founder Hugh Hefner by oyinbogirl(f): 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2013
abomination of a man

(1) (Reply)

Have U Ever Been Embarassed By Ur Sister??? / Interest Level / Signs That You Love Your Partner Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.