Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (566829 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 03, 2013
2jideofor: You follow trend? That's cool! Did you sell any cloud domains?

How about bigdata or marijauna?

I do use godaddy tool... Those coupones have made domaining awesome as well... SeismicPro was bought for $5 but sold 300 within a week... My fastest sale

They were on sales 2 days.2.50 dollars domain.im loving
it. A glass of beer cost 5,5 euros. So its like saving one glass if my bear and investing it on two domain.lol

Where about are u located.are u in the states? There are some couple of .us dictinary 3 letter domain i know.just that i cant buy it bcus of my location.lol

Pm me ur domain catologue.i might be interested .
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2jideofor(m): 2:14pm On May 03, 2013
Okay guys... I wanna do something and let's see those newbies who may have eagle eyes to spot gems.

I will list a couple of drops that are not yet registered and the list will consist of some good gems as well. Mrernestyy, you are exempted from participating...

You tell me which of the domains have value, why and what could it be used for.

Do we all agree?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2jideofor(m): 2:26pm On May 03, 2013
mrnestyy1985:

They were on sales 2 days.2.50 dollars domain.im loving
it. A glass of beer cost 5,5 euros. So its like saving one glass if my bear and investing it on two domain.lol

Where about are u located.are u in the states? There are some couple of .us dictinary 3 letter domain i know.just that i cant buy it bcus of my location.lol

Pm me ur domain catologue.i might be interested .

I don't understand... What was on sale?

Bro, Omo Naija ni mi. I rep Naija till I die. I am Naija base not US. I do have friends there and in Canada.

May visit in the future sha...

Sorry, I would have helped if I was based there. That is the problem with .us domain.

Experience has shown that .com is way better but if you are dealing with UK(how dislike this people), .co.uk rules

there is currently a rising demand for brandable. If you have brandable .coms, or ll.com, lll.com, you are damn on something meteoric I tell ya.

Another friend sold obm.com for 15k last month via flippa.

Last time I did send my list to someone on here, I didn't know he was just spy and an information marketer... A more reason why I resorted not to give out info on here. His reasoning basis was, if I see his list, I would know what to reg.

Oh well ya, he also told me he maybe interested or find a buyer for me. Mumu me sef carry my list show am.

If you know davi8d or so, the importation info marketer... That's the guy.

I am not saying you are one o, at least you have been able to distinguish yourself with your thread by dishing out info.

Thanks for the offer...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 5:31pm On May 03, 2013
2jideofor: Okay guys... I wanna do something and let's see those newbies who may have eagle eyes to spot gems.

I will list a couple of drops that are not yet registered and the list will consist of some good gems as well. Mrernestyy, you are exempted from participating...

Do we all agree?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 5:34pm On May 03, 2013
[quote author=Tek%kyboy][/quote]@2sexy u can go on am with u.still batling with my 100 pages training ooooooo.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tosin2013: 6:41pm On May 03, 2013
2jideofor: Okay guys... I wanna do something and let's see those newbies who may have eagle eyes to spot gems.

Do we all agree?

yeah am in too! been following u silently all this while and actually understand aw much info marketers actually destroy IM biz in naija. 1, they promise too much all in a bid to sell. 2, they made many of us to believe IM was actually very easy
anyway am also in lets do this! pls wld appreciate ur guidance for a newbie like me egberongbe25@yahoo.co.uk

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 03, 2013
Plese I just created a blog that is to exhaustively discuss on some medical issues and am still trying to build up the template, please good willing and prospective NLders should do well and tell me more things and better ways I can goabout it, I'll really appreciate. thanx so much in anticipation

Just my little way of giving back to the society.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 04, 2013
Raymondenyi: Plese I just created a blog that is to exhaustively discuss on some medical issues and am still trying to build up the template, please good willing and prospective NLders should do well and tell me more things and better ways I can goabout it, I'll really appreciate. thanx so much in anticipation

Just my little way of giving back to the society.

Why worry yourself about template when their are free better open source blog script with good template all for free

ask my best friend google to help you out.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 04, 2013

Do we all agree?

lol.. would be nice bro. its better to allow them make use of their brain and knowledge to discover things rather than trying to buy a couple of e-books and ending up stocking it up in their pc memory.

I will suggest some drops to and allow them exploit it.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2jideofor(m): 8:12pm On May 04, 2013
Yeah... I guess knowing what to register should be their main focus-what consititute a valueable domain name...

I will be back with a list...
mrnestyy1985:

lol.. would be nice bro. its better to allow them make use of their brain and knowledge to discover things rather than trying to buy a couple of e-books and ending up stocking it up in their pc memory.

I will suggest some drops to and allow them exploit it.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lifestyle1(m): 7:57pm On May 05, 2013
Usé DC crab to unluck Ur glo modem. undecided
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2jideofor(m): 8:23pm On May 05, 2013
Not working... I have asked a friend to give me his spair modem , which he is not using.

It's solved that way...

life_style: Usé DC crab to unluck Ur glo modem. undecided

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 05, 2013
@ 2jideofor , Mrernesty n other gurus, pls help
Pls how do I attach google adsense to my new blog wordpress? Its urgent please help
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lifestyle1(m): 9:49pm On May 05, 2013
Kk. No p
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2jideofor(m): 9:51pm On May 05, 2013
Is your blog paid or free?

Just get the code from your google adsense account and splash it on your blog.

The ads will appear automatically.

What niche are your targetting?

Raymondenyi: @ 2jideofor , Mrernesty n other gurus, pls help
Pls how do I attach google adsense to my new blog wordpress? Its urgent please help
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 05, 2013
2jideofor: Is your blog paid or free?

Just get the code from your google adsense account and splash it on your blog.

The ads will appear automatically.

What niche are your targetting?

Yeah ! Its a free one, I tried that buh its not working, becos I had already used d adsense for blogger.com, buh it wasn't giving me wat I wanted so I had to open with wordpress, and it is not even showing my code. For me to copy or paste on ma site although Ie
Hv removed d adsense 4rm my blogger.com
My ninch is on medical issues(health talks)
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexyme: 11:46pm On May 05, 2013
Send me an email...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:28am On May 06, 2013
Raymondenyi:

Yeah ! Its a free one, I tried that buh its not working, becos I had already used d adsense for blogger.com, buh it wasn't giving me wat I wanted so I had to open with wordpress, and it is not even showing my code. For me to copy or paste on ma site although Ie
Hv removed d adsense 4rm my blogger.com
My ninch is on medical issues(health talks)

Well,if its a new blog,i suggest you first attract traffic to your blog before you activate adsense bcus google might disable the adsense if it doesnt find it fit.

Dont be in a hurry to make money from the blog.u should worry about updating ur blog daily as this will help you get search engine traffic.

You can try some available autoblog plugin that sends new post to your blog with you having to write them.

Ask my friend google for the autoblog plugin and how it works

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 06, 2013
mrnestyy1985:

Well,if its a new blog,i suggest you first attract traffic to your blog before you activate adsense bcus google might disable the adsense if it doesnt find it fit.

Dont be in a hurry to make money from the blog.u should worry about updating ur blog daily as this will help you get search engine traffic.

You can try some available autoblog plugin that sends new post to your blog with you having to write them.

Ask my friend google for the autoblog plugin and how it works
thanks so much, I'll do just that.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Samcathe: 1:23pm On May 06, 2013
Domain business is like real estate..
if you really want to make a good income on it..,get a very good doamin and keep it as long as you can..
It can never depreciate..

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by maxibrainz: 1:53pm On May 06, 2013
If you are not making free
calls to all networks then
you are hmm am giving it
out free of charge if you
are yet to get the steps on
how to make free calls just send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com, also take note
the MTN magic sim settings
that would enable you to
browse and download
unlimitedly on both your
phone and PC is still
available but you got to pay
a token to get it also send your request to my email
if you interested
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 08, 2013
please @ jideofor I sent you a mail, do well to reply, thanx in advance
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Danyl(m): 12:24pm On May 08, 2013
mrnestyy1985:

Thanks bro. Please lets continue to teach them how to make google their best friend and kick this so called outdated marketers out of the trend
thanks bro. Google is a very gud source of information...
One love bro
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexyus: 12:54pm On May 08, 2013
I didnt get it oh. doyen2fine gmail.
Raymondenyi: please @ jideofor I sent you a mail, do well to reply, thanx in advance
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 08, 2013
i've been enjoying the thread but i have some questions

if i buy a domain, do i have to renew it when the payment expires?

where do i sell my domain?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 08, 2013
2sexy.us:
I didnt get it oh. doyen2fine gmail.
Ok, thanks I have sent u another, directly to ur mail box
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexyus: 8:08pm On May 08, 2013
Okay... Will get back to you.
Raymondenyi:
Ok, thanks I have sent u another, directly to ur mail box
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 08, 2013
2sexy.us:
Okay... Will get back to you.
Hope U recieved my e-mail message?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 08, 2013
I want to sell this website: www.nairaproperties.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ojjp: 7:22am On May 09, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick