Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,217 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (567011 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by atuagbo: 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2013
@2jideofor

Am interested in Domain biz. How can I get your manual and one/one lecture.
paulpurpose2000@yahoo.co.nz
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by zogo(m): 10:59pm On Apr 21, 2013
Domain biz is good business, its an international virtual Real Estate investment, but dnt expect immediate returns cos its a long term investment.

My advise to newbies:

1. Dnt localise ur choice of name, eg. aba-electronics.com
2. Dnt use too lenghty names. Precision is the rule
3. knw d right domain extentions. Dnt register jesus.com, instead, register jesus.org! cheesy

I will see u @ the top!

3 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 7:16am On Apr 22, 2013
zogo: Domain biz is good business, its an international virtual Real Estate investment, but dnt expect immediate returns cos its a long term investment.

My advise to newbies:

1. Dnt localise ur choice of name, eg. aba-electronics.com
2. Dnt use too lenghty names. Precision is the rule
3. knw d right domain extentions. Dnt register jesus.com, instead, register jesus.org! cheesy

I will see u @ the top!
@zogo how do you recieve payment when you sell ur domain
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2jideofor(m): 7:43am On Apr 22, 2013
I have answered this question 4u bro. Why ask again? There no other way than paypal. If the money is huge like what I'm expecting for my domain name, escrow is the best.

Chibenze:
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by zogo(m): 9:35am On Apr 22, 2013
Chibenze:

it depends on the situation. if u get a buyer within Nigeria, then u can reciev payment in cash or to ur bank acc. alternatively, if ur transaction cuts acros Nigeria, i'll advise u use paypal or u nd buyer agree on comfortable payment method/terms

Hope this helps?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2jideofor(m): 10:06am On Apr 22, 2013
I have a friend who uses his paypal to receive the money and then send it to me by western union.
Chibenze: Do i need to have an account with western union, pls explain how the process work. And apart 4rm palpay is their no other way to get ur money. Though i have a cousine at state, we have never chat since he left 9ja for 9yrs now.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2jideofor(m): 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2013
No reply yet from the UK company... Ah.

Most times, you just have to be strong and patient.

My God, rest your hand on this deal! INJ. Amen!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by kmanning: 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2013
2jideofor: No reply yet from the UK company... Ah.

Most times, you just have to be strong and patient.

My God, rest your hand on this deal! INJ. Amen!
Good luck, bro
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexyus: 8:28am On Apr 24, 2013
Thanks... I am reporting here so that people will know it is not easy.

We are now planning to engage other UK companies in this niche and my friend believes the domain is worth much more in the UK.

When this is over, I will give a run down of how I got the domain name, the challenges I faced etc. I registered the domain when I had no internet access. I will tell you how I did it.

My friend who is a seasoned domain flipper in this niche adviced me to be patient so that we could get £3k-£4k for the domain name, rather than a few hundred dollars like what the other woman offered($350).

I just have to get on my knees.
kmanning: Good luck, bro

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ojjp: 8:34am On Apr 24, 2013
didadavid: email me: david_tella@yahoo.com
achorjp@yahoo.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ojjp: 1:51pm On Apr 24, 2013
isaactolu: Although domain name business has been around for a while, recently it is becoming popular in Nigeria. domain flipping is the easiest online business and also the most profitable with potential profit of between 100% and up to 10000% sometimes even more than that. if done properly and patience is applied, you can make it big with this online venture. a domain name bought or registered with $10 can be sold for up to $10,000 or even more than that, although i must warn that this kind of scenario dont happen frequently and when it does happen it require lot of work and technique but a domain name bought with $10 can easily be sold for $50 which is an amazing 400% profit.
There are 3 main aspect of domain name business
1. domain flipping i.e buying domain name and reselling for profit
2. domain parking
3. developing domain name to a website and selling for huge profit
I will like everyone that is into domain name business to share their experience, tips and techniques.
honesty! U said free book on nairaland but u re sayin 2,500k. Hw is it free now? Whr is d trust to do business wt u?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ojjp: 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2013
2jideofor: Guys, if you wonder why I dont answer too much question, let me tell you.

We have theives snooping around and looking for info to make up their ebooks which they shall sell to ignorant public.

1 guy used to advertise on complete sport this same domain biz, but I have always known that he has never practised what he sold. He charged 25k per head.

A chat with a friend who is columnist showed that the guy was scamming.

I can honorably tell you I am the only genuine successful domain flipper currently in Naija. And I am not gonna stand by while someone make money off my sweat.
i'm not convinced. It sounds fake. U guys seem to be a group doin busines on nairaland ryt?

3 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexyus: 2:29pm On Apr 24, 2013
Nope... I am on own o. I just came here to answer questions and also talking about my own deal that is in process.

I am also 2jideofor or 2sexy.net. The reason for the change of handle is because I spit venom and it hurts some folks here.

I am currently not tutoring anyone on nairaland and I have also resorted to withholding some info so that information marketers don't sell my information to people, either here or off here as their own.

You wont understand.
ojjp: i'm not convinced. It sounds fake. U guys seem to be a group doin busines on nairaland ryt?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexyus: 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2013
Really? Damn!
ojjp: honesty! U said free book on nairaland but u re sayin 2,500k. Hw is it free now? Whr is d trust to do business wt u?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexyus: 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2013
Ojjb, now I understand you. Sorry, but honestly speaking, I have never met Isaac Tolu in person... It was through this thread we got to know each other. He contacted me after he saw that I have sold some domain names... And he wanted me to give him some tips, which I did anyway.

It was at that point I talked about a domain name which I wanted to sell. I also gave him a link to the auction page. I got banned a few days later from the auction site.

Then went further to look for another place to sell my domain name... Which is currently on the process of being sold for quite a huge amout, just that the buyer is delaying the process...

So, please I am not in any way linked to him. Whatever he does is not my business...

He may have even included some of the tips I gave in that ebook he wants to sell to you and that is why I don't like sharing information on this forum.

Another thing is that if I wanted to sell ebook, Nairaland is too small to give me the kind of money I want. I did in the past but it never yielded any good for me. I also got disappointed in the process by a fellow nairaland I wanted to help and that point, I stopped.

I have been into internet business for quite a long time-since 2008- to know how to package information and sell to the public, but then, i had no proof of earning and my conscience didn't let me. Most guys that did back then are millionaires... How would I make money from people's folly?

Sorry about your experience with Isaac Olu.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ojjp: 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2013
2sexy.us:
Ojjb, now I understand you. Sorry, but honestly speaking, I have never met Isaac Tolu in person... It was through this thread we got to know each other. He contacted me after he saw that I have sold some domain names... And he wanted me to give him some tips, which I did anyway.

It was at that point I talked about a domain name which I wanted to sell. I also gave him a link to the auction page. I got banned a few days later from the auction site.

Then went further to look for another place to sell my domain name... Which is currently on the process of being sold for quite a huge amout, just that the buyer is delaying the process...

So, please I am not in any way linked to him. Whatever he does is not my business...

He may have even included some of the tips I gave in that ebook he wants to sell to you and that is why I don't like sharing information on this forum.

Another thing is that if I wanted to sell ebook, Nairaland is too small to give me the kind of money I want. I did in the past but it never yielded any good for me. I also got disappointed in the process by a fellow nairaland I wanted to help and that point, I stopped.

I have been into internet business for quite a long time-since 2008- to know how to package information and sell to the public, but then, i had no proof of earning and my conscience didn't let me. Most guys that did back then are millionaires... How would I make money from people's folly?

but 2sexy, is ur material on hw 2 do d domain busines free or on a take away price?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexyus: 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2013
I dont have a copy any more...

Bro, i know it sound as if this thing is easy, the truth is that it is not easy and if you are lazy like the nairalander that disappointed me and made me stop helping, you wont make a dime no matter how many times you register a domain name.

I told her to do something and uptil now, she has not done it, but would prefer to jumb d gun and looking for short cuts.

If I sell or give ebook free, your success is highly dependent on the kind of domain name your register, not me or my ebook.

Honestly, I will prefer to advice someone to do BOM which can gives you daily money than domain which gives you money once a while, except you really understand the whole system...

Even me sef one enter forex and BOM, while I will be doing domaining as part time business...
ojjp: but 2sexy, is ur material on hw 2 do d domain busines free or on a take away price?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by atuagbo: 9:18pm On Apr 24, 2013
2sexy.us:
I dont have a copy any more...

Bro, i know it sound as if this thing is easy, the truth is that it is not easy and if you are lazy like the nairalander that disappointed me and made me stop helping, you wont make a dime no matter how many times you register a domain name.

I told her to do something and uptil now, she has not done it, but would prefer to jumb d gun and looking for short cuts.

If I sell or give ebook free, your success is highly dependent on the kind of domain name your register, not me or my ebook.

Honestly, I will prefer to advice someone to do BOM which can gives you daily money than domain which gives you money once a while, except you really understand the whole system...

PLS I NEED A GUIDE A FROM HOW TO REGISTER TO PLACING THE DOMAIN NAMES. SEVERAL TIMES, I HAVE OPENED THE SEDO AND GODDADDY BUT I DONT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING THERE.
KINDLY HELP ME WITH AN EBOOK, EITHER FREE OR ON A TAKE AWAY PRICE.
PLS WHAT DOES (BOM) MEANS?
paulpurpose2000@yahoo.co.nz
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2013
ojjp: but 2sexy, is ur material on hw 2 do d domain busines free or on a take away price?
boss, pls i'am having some problem dat need urgent solution.i register at godaddy.com but am just stranded in the site do'nt know the next tin. Pls help me@ tekkybabao53@gmail.com 08139574552
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2013
2sexy and other boss in the forum pls can i startup ds domain biz wt a $10 or #3000 in gja currency?what is the next step to buy a domain name after registration@godaddy.com? What is BOM?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Intellab(m): 1:08am On Apr 26, 2013
Guys i want to flip freepsxroms(dot)com it's ranking on first spot for two keywords that has upto 12,000 monthly search. The alexa rank is more than 4 million. You can check it to confirm.
I'm not making a dime from it but still sucks bandwidth.
For just $700, will make me happy. Help me sell it, then you will get 20%.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexyus: 1:15am On Apr 26, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Intellab: Guys i want to flip freepsxroms(dot)com it's ranking on first spot for two keywords that has upto 12,000 monthly search. The alexa rank is more than 4 million. You can check it to confirm.
I'm not making a dime from it but still sucks bandwidth.
For just $700, will make me happy. Help me sell it, then you will get 20%.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by isaactolu: 6:26am On Apr 26, 2013
2sexy.us:

ojjp: honesty! U said free book on nairaland but u re sayin 2,500k. Hw is it free now? Whr is d trust to do business wt u?
ojjp: i'm not convinced. It sounds fake. U guys seem to be a group doin busines on nairaland ryt?
first nd foremost i will clarify this by stating dt my nairaland handle is isaactolu and NOT isaacolu or adding any space to it so if any isaacolu is asking u 4 money on any ebook, ur on ur own cos av stated it earlier on this thread that i'm not giving out any ebook, i said i will post all what i kw on domaining on this thread and NOT in any ebook. I DONT kw 2sexy personally we chat on whatsapp jst to share his experience on domaining and he said he will tell me all what his mentor teaches him nd he has not even tell me anything cos we lost contact due to my phn issues, all what i kw on domaining i learnt tru personal research on d internet on d internet i will advise every1 2 do likewise and STOP RELYING ON ANY FORM OF EBOOK. I dnt sell ebooks or buy them if i c any useful ebook i give them out FREE nd dts on very rare occassions. Domain flipping is a new baby 4 me which i only jst started late lst year i'm into a lot online dt includes BOM, SPORTS TRADING, BLOGGING (I OWN 5 BLOGS ALL WT ADSENSE) and NO I'M NOT AN INFORMATION MARKETTER.

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by isaactolu: 6:33am On Apr 26, 2013
I have NEVER met you or have any form of discussion wt u whether on nairaland or any other place talkless of discussing any ebook. WHO ARE YOU?

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexyus: 6:52am On Apr 26, 2013
Ahh hhan... I wanted to say so but decided to wait for you to come and clarify.

I think ojjp is mistaken you to be didadavid or whats that his name again. This is the 2nd time they have accused you of this.

I knew that guy was just an info marketer.

Isaac, you email him so as to avoid future wahala.

Did you lost your phone? I was wondering why I have not heard from you all this while.
isaactolu:
first nd foremost i will clarify this by stating dt my nairaland handle is isaactolu and NOT isaacolu or adding any space to it so if any isaacolu is asking u 4 money on any ebook, ur on ur own cos av stated it earlier on this thread that i'm not giving out any ebook, i said i will post all what i kw on domaining on this thread and NOT in any ebook. I DONT kw 2sexy personally we chat on whatsapp jst to share his experience on domaining and he said he will tell me all what his mentor teaches him nd he has not even tell me anything cos we lost contact due to my phn issues, all what i kw on domaining i learnt tru personal research on d internet on d internet i will advise every1 2 do likewise and STOP RELYING ON ANY FORM OF EBOOK. I dnt sell ebooks or buy them if i c any useful ebook i give them out FREE nd dts on very rare occassions. Domain flipping is a new baby 4 me which i only jst started late lst year i'm into a lot online dt includes BOM, SPORTS TRADING, BLOGGING (I OWN 5 BLOGS ALL WT ADSENSE) and NO I'M NOT AN INFORMATION MARKETTER.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexyus: 7:06am On Apr 26, 2013
He mistook you to be didadavid. Email didadavid to come and clarify. Who knows, he could be claiming to be you.
isaactolu:
I have NEVER met you or have any form of discussion wt u whether on nairaland or any other place talkless of discussing any ebook. WHO ARE YOU?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by isaactolu: 7:22am On Apr 26, 2013
2sexy.us:
He mistook you to be didadavid. Email didadavid to come and clarify. Who knows, he could be claiming to be you.
thanks so much 2sexy i will send him a mail 2day as this is getting 2much.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by isaactolu: 7:22am On Apr 26, 2013
2sexy.us:
thanks so much 2sexy i will send him a PM 2day as this is getting 2much.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 26, 2013
Brand_new: 2-sexy's contributions are interesting. I have a couple of domains I like to flip.
www.wallambiance.com
www.codedswag.com

Can someone please analyse them.

I'm willing to buY more too.

wall ambiance is good but its a very little niche. u might make a few dollars in return.

i can give u one tip. Do you know about Bitcoin? its a new currency in trend now. you might want to register some words with bitcoin. one free open one is FundBitcoin.net.. who knows u might be lucky in making about 1000 bucks.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 26, 2013
Alot of marketer in the house.alot of guys who just wanna try and get lucky,alot of time wasters,alot of people who wanna make money with ease. All i have to tell you guys is. Never trust a niger man on the internet.

If you must flip domains,do it wisely and dont be in a rush to find domain name.The westerners have a software that can produce trending unique domain.so dont rush into buying domain as u might end up not selling it.

For New starters- why will you buy a domain ebook when you can easily ask google to teach you how to flip it? Make google you friend today and you will get every answers for free.

One new trend in domain flipping now is the new ecurrency "bitcoin".. you can play around with it and u might end up getting some expensive unique words for your domain flipping.

Dont think of buying a Dot NG domain. it all sucks

Try to hold your domain for longer period and you will end up selling in huge. but dont be greedy.

While you plan on keeping your existing domain. Make use of it rather than keeping it idle. A good way is to use open source scripts.. there are a couple of free open source script you might wanna consider.ecommerce script, estate agent script and a whole lot of them.it will help you generate more traffic to your site and thus increase your domain value. Ask your best friend google

Have a stress free day

Mrnestyy1985
Read more on my thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1257145/business-idea-nigerians-virgin-ideas

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.