Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,978 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (567250 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Successdude(m): 7:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
I have found another 2 word hyphenated name with a dot com extension . With one million search frequency, 3200 monthly searches , high Competition. BUT THAT EXACT DOMAIN WITHOUT THE hyphen Has been registered already. (i.e as a perfect example the words are fat,Toy(mindyou d ist word is an adjective while the second is an object or noun) ... FatToy.com has been registered... So now Fat-Toy.com is what i want to register ) So do i register it ? If i register it wont it be domain sqatting or copyright infringement ? Thankyou for your responses.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 28, 2014
Mynd44 thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 28, 2014
Successdude:
I have found another 2 word hyphenated name with a dot com extension . With one million search frequency, 3200 monthly searches , high Competition. BUT THAT EXACT DOMAIN WITHOUT THE hyphen Has been registered already. (i.e as a perfect example the words are fat,Toy(mindyou d ist word is an adjective while the second is an object or noun) ... FatToy.com has been registered... So now Fat-Toy.com is what i want to register ) So do i register it ? If i register it wont it be domain sqatting or copyright infringement ? Thankyou for your responses.
if it's for personal use, no wahala. But to flipp, you are on a long thing.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 28, 2014
Daily Sales Recap
10-27-14 Michael Berkens
Sells RookiePoker.com for
$20,000 on Sedo
October 27, 2014 by Raymond
Hackney — Leave a Comment
Daily Sales Recap 10-27-14
Congrats to Mike Berkens on the
sale of RookiePoker.com at
$20,000. Forget metrics, no one
searches for the term according
to Google Planner. Not a lot of
people even use the term in their
URL when you check for the
keyword combo all in url. It all
comes down to someone
wanting your name and having
great negotiation skills.
Flippa had a good day with
GuaranteeProfit.com closing at
$8,880 and Move.ly at $1,475.

http://tldinvestors.com/2014/10/daily-sales-recap-10-27-14-michael-berkens-sells-rookiepoker-com-for-20000-on-sedo.html

To the man who is looking for search volume and other related metrics... There you have it.

Apart from my very first sale which had search volumes... Every other ones till date has zero searches.

Brandability and marketibility of a domain is the most important.

Let's see what next week friday holds.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mymadam(m): 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
doffman:
Heloo oga at the top.
Pls hw do u see dis my new funny domain.
Fatherchrismas.com. Is it sellable ?

FatherChrismas.com or FatherChristmas.com? These are two different scenarios! God bless Nigeria.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 3:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
any top insurance company here? have a great name for them
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
Chibenze:
i dnt understand ur post. Insurance company at nairaland?
just for fun bro. that's why i didn't mention the name. The said domain has been parked as usual.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 5:39am On Oct 29, 2014
iykepromotions:
just for fun bro. that's why i didn't mention the name. The said domain has been parked as usual.
ok. GOODLUCK
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 29, 2014
Ebola domains might be a good sell on flippa right now.

Though someone once asked about it and based on my ethics, I didn't like the idea. Thus, I kicked against.

But if you have ebola names and you can marry it with strong medical or scientific keywords, you just might get some sale.

https://flippa.com/3328661-great-2-word-domain-in-growing-niche
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 7:50am On Oct 29, 2014
About domain parking, from my research so far, bodis seems to be paying more than sedo and afternic. anybody with an experience with them?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Successdude(m): 8:25am On Oct 29, 2014
2sexi:
if it's for personal use, no wahala. But to flipp, you are on a long thing.
thanks 4 d response but how do u mean? nobody go buy ?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 29, 2014
iykepromotions:
About domain parking, from my research so far, bodis seems to be paying more than sedo and afternic. anybody with an experience with them?
I have some of my .info domains parked at afternic and the cpc is good based on my keyword which is asbestos lawyers,bodis have good rate per click but recently they are just banning new accounts anyhow...but if you get good search traffic to your domain then I think you should be okay with them...I love godaddy parking but they charge at least 4 dollars per month for standard parking on their cash parking program,so it means you have to pay 4 dollars each month for their ads to be displayed on ur domain,and their premium fee is around 11 dollars,the difference between the premium and standard is that the premium pay more money per click..e.g they can pay at least 2 dollars per click...well I personally use afternic,godaddy and domainsponsor to park my domain,domain sponsor is the best for me because they sometimes even pay up to 15 dollars per click for clicks coming from usa...but domain sponsor are strict with the type of traffic they accept.....your account at bodis may be banned if you are parking typo domains....typo domains is the domains I do park and they get good revenue for me.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 100ksalescom(m): 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
wow i just bought a domain name for $1.17 on godaddy with the coupon code kiwi grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 100ksalescom(m): 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
Guys i tried to register on Sedo.com and i was told to complete the member certification process before i can start parking and selling domains.

What does it entail and how long will that be.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by babaloke: 2:27pm On Oct 29, 2014
pls how can I get the coupon code kiwi on go daddy.

I would appreciate valuable contributions.
Thanx
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 100ksalescom(m): 4:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
Oya o, make person help a brother sell

diamondaccount.com

purpleaccount.com

Willing to offer you 20% for it. smiley
Na $20,000 domain name be this o, make i buy moto before christmas wink
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2014
100ksalescom:
Oya o, make person help a brother sell

diamondaccount.com

purpleaccount.com

Willing to offer you 20% for it. smiley
Na $20,000 domain name be this o, make i buy moto before christmas wink
contact diamond bank and tell them you want to sell the domain diamondaccount.com ,you should convince them of why they should buy the domain and the benefit they will get....a private sell will make you to be able to earn very good money from the domain...you can sell the domain to them at a very huge price..that is some of the benefit of keywords domain....

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 100ksalescom(m): 4:48pm On Oct 29, 2014
wakacome:
contact diamond bank and tell them you want to sell the domain diamondaccount.com ,you should convince them of why they should buy the domain and the benefit they will get....a private sell will make you to be able to earn very good money from the domain...you can sell the domain to them at a very huge price..that is some of the benefit of keywords domain....

Kai, Bros, I no know say i go need to contact people for this business o.
I don enter one chance be this.

But my offer remains of 20% for anybody that can help me sell. kiss

Forget the $20,000 wey i talk before, just help me sell am grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
100ksalescom:

Kai, Bros, I no know say i go need to contact people for this business o.
I don enter one chance be this.

But my offer remains of 20% for anybody that can help me sell. kiss

Forget the $20,000 wey i talk before, just help me sell am grin
you can sell it through many companies like sedo.com,godaddy.com,afternic.com and so on...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 7:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
Comedy cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 100ksalescom(m): 9:33pm On Oct 29, 2014
Chibenze:
will buy the both for #1200 naira. If u are ready to sell. Deal?
I go wait till next year. Offers must come on godaddy.

Like I said help me sell on sedo and get 20percent. wink
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 30, 2014
100ksalescom:

I go wait till next year. Offers must come on godaddy.

Like I said help me sell on sedo and get 20percent. wink
having a name you don't believe in is the first part of failure. So, you don't have the faith in your capacity to sell?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 8:41am On Oct 30, 2014
lol.....are comedians now venturing d domaining line?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Successdude(m): 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2014
oga them is there any site that receives wire transfer for someone? seeing that i cant open a dorm account now 4 some reasons.Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 100ksalescom(m): 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
Successdude:
oga them is there any site that receives wire transfer for someone? seeing that i cant open a dorm account now 4 some reasons.Thanks

I can help you with that. I got a dollar dorm account.
I stay in Lagos and you can meet me up at my place of work just to be sure you know who you are dealing with.
But remember say you go gimme cut inside o.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Successdude(m): 1:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
100ksalescom:

I can help you with that. I got a dollar dorm account.
I stay in Lagos and you can meet me up at my place of work just to be sure you know who you are dealing with.
But remember say you go gimme cut inside o.
Oh am in ph

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.