Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (564571 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
oladayo042:
LOL :-)

I studied Economics, maybe that is why I like buying domains at $0.99. :-)
pls bro..kindly summarize the best / recommended methods concerning buying domain names and recieving payments if they are eventually sold...
thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mymadam(m): 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
oladayo042:
...DomainNameSales should be the holy grail. They assess your portfolio before they approve your account and they turn out huge figures...

Thank you buddy...you're spot on. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
2sexi:
sure...it will be on make offer. Are you sure DroneCorp is owned by Giles? Check again.
Oh, my bad! Giles owns DroneInc, not DroneCorp. Thank you.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
stanirems:

pls bro..kindly summarize the best / recommended methods concerning buying domain names and recieving payments if they are eventually sold...
thanks
I will appreciate it if you can make your question more clearer. Are you asking for how to buy or what to buy?

How to buy?
GoDaddy and your debit card. I heard AccessBank has the lowest exchange rate among Nigerian banks. GoDaddy is good for a newbie because of their always-available coupon codes.

How to receive payment?
Contact LegalWealth on Nairaland. That's the simplest solution I know of.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
oladayo042:
Oh, my bad! Giles owns DroneInc, not DroneCorp. Thank you.
I thought as much.

Does anyone here have interest in Hemp name? There are two good name on auction but I don't have funds to acquire them at the moment but I can get a buyer for them if people here can come together and win the auction.

Only interested persons should indicate. Mind you, this auction could run up to $500. So please, if you have interest, let me know. You provide the funds, I get a buyer for this and we split the profit. Buyer had done deals with me before and I am sure they will buy this one too if we can win it.

My funds are on hold by a relative as it came in through her account before I got myself my own Dorm account. It will take time before it will get to me, mostly end of this month and by then, the name would have vanished off the shelf because we have just 6 days to go for the names.

Here it what we should do,

Let's prepare for the worse and hope for the best.

Preparing for the worse:

Assume that the name on auction will run up to $500. We should aim at $500 benchmark, though auction is currently at $20 but the views (eyes on it ) are about 20. Therefore do not be decieved by the $20 current price lol.

Buyer would definitely buy at $1000 and above, depending on the negotiating power.

Interested persons should let me know and I will drop my email. If not, I fit use my own laptop borrow money and I am sure I will get back the money lol.

Let me know guys!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
mymadam:

Thank you buddy...you're spot on. God bless Nigeria.
DNS will soon bit Sedo to the back seat. They are cool and selling names for figures that even the owners of the name wouldn't command. They way they do handle things there is top notch. I was able to see the behind the scene of a friend's sale which is still on and trust me, those guys know their onions.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
2sexi:
I thought as much.

Does anyone here have interest in Hemp name? There are two good name on auction but I don't have funds to acquire them at the moment but I can get a buyer for them if people here can come together and win the auction.

Only interested persons should indicate. Mind you, this auction could run up to $500. So please, if you have interest, let me know. You provide the funds, I get a buyer for this and we split the profit. Buyer had done deals with me before and I am sure they will buy this one too if we can win it.

My funds are on hold by a relative as it came in through her account before I got myself my own Dorm account. It will take time before it will get to me, mostly end of this month and by then, the name would have vanished off the shelf because we have just 6 days to go for the names.

Here it what we should do,

Let's prepare for the worse and hope for the best.

Preparing for the worse:

Assume that the name on auction will run up to $500. We should aim at $500 benchmark, though auction is currently at $20 but the views (eyes on it ) are about 20. Therefore do not be decieved by the $20 current price lol.

Buyer would definitely buy at $1000 and above, depending on the negotiating power.

Interested persons should let me know and I will drop my email. If not, I fit use my own laptop borrow money and I am sure I will get back the money lol.

Let me know guys!
I'm mailing you now
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2014
oladayo042:
I'm mailing you now
I love this. Anyone else?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
oladayo042:
I'm mailing you now
What email are you using? Hope you know my email?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2014
2sexi:
What email are you using? Hope you know my email?
I mailed you with my gmail account and I'm yet to hear from you. If you can't find it, you can check your spam. The subject is "Hemp Domain.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
oladayo042:
I mailed you with my gmail account and I'm yet to hear from you. If you can't find it, you can check your spam. The subject is "Hemp Domain.
seen but called instead.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bsatTech(m): 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
Thank you so much Oladayo.

I'm done with it. You were really helpful. smiley

Have you had any experience with Namerific?

oladayo042:
Congrats on having your name accepted at Namerific. Though it does not mean the name will sell soon, it is good to be on a platform where your name can get more eyeballs.

To forward your name to Namerific, click on 'Launch Domain' under 'My Account' in your GoDaddy account. Then click the downward-facing arrow in front of the domain name you want to forward and click on 'Forward Domain' under the dropdown menu. Enter the namerific.com/xxxxxxx in the address bar and save.

It should be as easy as a walk in the park.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
bsatTech:

Thank you so much Oladayo.

I'm done with it. You were really helpful. smiley

Have you had any experience with Namerific?

I wish you good luck in selling your name.

I submitted some names to Namerific and all of them were rejected. Since then, I have stopped submitting names to them.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bsatTech(m): 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
Thanks Bro.

@2sexy

I'm interested. I love investments,high risk investments.

Feed me with info about this deal via choicesstores@gmail.com

Waiting.

oladayo042:
I wish you good luck in selling your name.

I submitted some names to Namerific and all of them were rejected. Since then, I have stopped submitting names to them.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 8:54pm On Oct 20, 2014
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bsatTech(m): 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
Thanks Buddy. It worked.

God Bless.

Anyone interested in the below listed domains? Holla Me.

Skydiator.com
ClimaxCloud.com
Ghilo.com
HouseOnLease.com
German3dPrinting.com
TalkEbola.com

Chibenze:
$1.49 godaddy coupon code for registration of .com enjoy jim149
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 21, 2014
Why do people go cold on here when we suggest we achieve something together?

The only reason I decide to share this info was because I stupidly lost MarketingCorp.com for which ghettodreamz could have snapped up if only I allowed him.

Anyway, Oladayo, if no one apart from you wish to join, maybe we can abort the idea. Name is currently at $40 and 5 days to go.

No risk no reward. I remember taking some bad risk this year, something that will shock a lot of people on here on how I added 1 + 1 to arrive at my answers. It paid off. I will see what I can do again on this one.

No wahala sha...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ghettodreamz(m): 8:32am On Oct 21, 2014
2sexi:
Why do people go cold on here when we suggest we achieve something together?

You got a mail!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:29am On Oct 21, 2014
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:30am On Oct 21, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bsatTech(m): 10:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'll take your advice.

@2sexy

I told you i was interested. Didn't see that in my previous post?

Abi na because i be newbie you no look my side?

Regards.

Chibenze:
ur welcome this is another code $1.49 bacon149 enjoy. But make sure u r not reg crap domain ohhh. Enjoy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 22, 2014
bsatTech:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'll take your advice.

@2sexy

I told you i was interested. Didn't see that in my previous post?

Abi na because i be newbie you no look my side?

Regards.

i didn't see it o. No vex.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 22, 2014
Drone Corporation smiley com now has my info. Check the whois

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 22, 2014
@oladayo042
Do you think 3dbigscreen . com got potentials?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2014
Chibenze:
$1.49 godaddy coupon code for registration of .com enjoy jim149
smiley
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bsatTech(m): 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
My Suranda.com has been listed on Namerific.

Abeg make una pray for me for quick sales.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 7:09am On Oct 23, 2014
Mowyo:
@oladayo042
Do you think 3dbigscreen . com got potentials?

Like I told @bj4reel in a private correspondence, it is difficult to assess future trend domains. This is because some technology gets developed along the way that makes a hitherto low-value domain become a category killer. On the other hand, some technology never gets off or does not gain popular usage, turning a promising domain into a low-value domain.

Since theatres are referred to as 'big screen', I will advise that you keep an eye on 3DTheatre&3DTheater dot com (both parked). If those ever take off, that makes your domain much more certain to sell. However, if the owners/operators of 3D Theatres don't see a need to buy 3DTheatre(com), why will they buy 3DBigScreen(com)?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 8:44am On Oct 23, 2014
oladayo042:
Like I told @bj4reel in a private correspondence, it is difficult to assess future trend domains. This is because some technology gets developed along the way that makes a hitherto low-value domain become a category killer. On the other hand, some technology never gets off or does not gain popular usage, turning a promising domain into a low-val
you speak with high wisdom, keep it up, i see you @ the top you remind me of my prof shawnmayor so bad he is not visiting this thread again (busy man)
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 23, 2014
oladayo042:
Like I told @bj4reel in a private correspondence, it is difficult to assess future trend domains. This is because some technology gets developed along the way that makes a hitherto low-value domain become a category killer. On the other hand, some technology never gets off or does not gain popular usage, turning a promising domain into a low-value domain.

Since theatres are referred to as 'big screen', I will advise that you keep an eye on 3DTheatre&3DTheater dot com (both parked). If those ever take off, that makes your domain much more certain to sell. However, if the owners/operators of 3D Theatres don't see a need to buy 3DTheatre(com), why will they buy 3DBigScreen(com)?

Noted
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
Chibenze:
bro pls how do u find these godaddy coupons and make use of them on godaddy..thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
stanirems:

bro pls how do u find these godaddy coupons and make use of them on godaddy..thanks
google should always be ur best friend, also visit forums like namepros, webmaster, etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.