Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,107 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:13 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (582465 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 100ksalescom(m): 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
Please why are the sales on Bido always less than $50
Abi that market no good.

Sedo = Shoprite
Bido = Ab0ki kiosk

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 5:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
100ksalescom:
Abi that market no good.

Sedo = Shoprite
Bido = Ab0ki kiosk
lol i dnt even know dat site still exist, use it wen i start
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
100ksalescom:
Abi that market no good.

Sedo = Shoprite
Bido = Ab0ki kiosk
lmaooo. I no fit laugh.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
Mehn, backorder companies boku.

I saw FinancialTV.com and gave to a nameproser but the dude say him wan wait make e drop.

:p another person backorder am.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
100ksalescom:
Abi that market no good.

Sedo = Shoprite
Bido = Ab0ki kiosk
loool..........this guy na comedian
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by guente02(m): 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
How much does it cost to list on godaddy and sedo?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK ACCOUNT POLICY DOT COM WILL COST?.WHERE CAN I GET THEIR REAL VALUE,DONT SEEMS TO UNDERSTAND VALUAYE AND ESTIBOR.THANKS.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by morett: 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
guys thanks for ur responses thus far.
but I have another qstn pls.
I saw some premium dotcoms already taken and available for purchase.
one I saw has a $10,000 price tag but not yet bought and the dotnet is still available.
should I go ahead and reg it?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by guente02(m): 9:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
morett:
one I saw has a $10,000 price tag but not yet bought and the dotnet is still available.
There is a term for this.
Just watching.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
morett:

NO!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
Chibenze:
lol i dnt even know dat site still exist, use it wen i start
bro I am off the phone... just playing on lappy before service start. Else I would have dropped this on whatsapp. I think you should give that c****ec.com a try. It looks promising. But I don't know what the result will be sha. You might want to use snapnames... Those guys are good. i wished I backordered FitnessLounge.com via snapnames...

BTW, snapnames caught that name smiley but its in auction with maybe 2 persons. Let see... cool
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:27am On Nov 29, 2014
If you like ChineseCam.com, it will drop soon. madridfc u wey dey like this kind domain and know what to do with it.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:32am On Nov 29, 2014
2sExy1:
If you like ChineseCam.com, it will drop soon. madridfc u wey dey like this kind domain and know what to do with it.
if chinesecams.com is still not sold,buying chinesecam would be risky
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by morett: 9:47am On Nov 29, 2014
guente02:

There is a term for this.
Just watching.

kindly explain that to me pls. thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by morett: 9:49am On Nov 29, 2014
2sExy1:

NO!

pls tell me why not to reg it 2sexy.
doesn't it mean it is hot?
thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 29, 2014
morett:

thanks
mention the domain name let's see it.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 29, 2014
paulsir:
HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK ACCOUNT POLICY DOT COM WILL COST?.WHERE CAN I GET THEIR REAL VALUE,DONT SEEMS TO UNDERSTAND VALUAYE AND ESTIBOR.THANKS.
accountpolicy.com?? Scrap.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 29, 2014
guente02:
How much does it cost to list on godaddy and sedo?
godaddy: $4, sedo: free.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 29, 2014
Okay... Regarding my domain. Snapnames was able to get the domain but I found myself in a bidding war with 1 guy.

The thing about Backorder is that when a domain is caught, you will see the number of people who backordered it.

So far, I wrestled with the dude up to $84 he hasn't countered yet since then. I pray make e just b like that till the end of the auction.

What's the name?

Estate+Keyword.com, combination of 2 million dollars niches, ones whose past domain sales stats are very robust.

RealEstate+Keyword.com does not want to sell but willing to lease out. .net is taken and it's a full website and so it .info , .org

I would rather go for Estate+Keyword.com than RealEstate+Keyword.com

Realestate+keyword.com
Estate+Keyword.com. Length and memory retention is very vital to domain acquisition.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 29, 2014
morett:

thanks
.com is KING!

.com in a hot niche will often be preferred buy buyers over a .net. It's what the market demand that wise businessmen offer. wink

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 29, 2014
2sExy1:
.com is KING!

.com in a hot niche will often be preferred buy buyers over a .net. It's what the market demand that wise businessmen offer. wink
U and snapnames, why U no like namejet?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 29, 2014
madridfc:

U and snapnames, why U no like namejet?
snapnames is the industry's BEST with high winning ratios.

Namejet and snapnames na same money to backorder. I even get 1 .net on Namejet pre-release auction.

You understand how their pre-release auction dey work?

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by guente02(m): 10:43am On Nov 29, 2014
madridfc:
godaddy: $4, sedo: free.
Please is there any duration attached to listing on both sites?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 29, 2014
2sExy1:
snapnames is the industry's BEST with high winning ratios.

Namejet and snapnames na same money to backorder. I even get 1 .net on Namejet pre-release auction.

You understand how their pre-release auction dey work?
for where
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 29, 2014
guente02:

Please is there any duration attached to listing on both sites?
Sir, kindly visit both sites n read up their policies, all U ve to know is there.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
Lawyer + keyword.com (where keyword = keyword in my post above ) is currently at over $300 in auction.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
2sExy1:
Lawyer + keyword.com (where keyword = keyword in my post above ) is currently at over $300 in auction.

Hmm, what's the keyword??
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
madridfc:

Hmm, what's the keyword??
software
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
I found a 1 word dictionary term of 6 letters. Good brandable. It's on backorder as well. I hope I don't end up in a bidding war sha. It's dropping tomorrow. Estibot valued it at $27,000.

Let's see. If I get it, I will announce it!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
2sExy1:
I found a 1 word dictionary term of 6 letters. Good brandable. It's on backorder as well. I hope I don't end up in a bidding war sha. It's dropping tomorrow. Estibot valued it at $27,000.

Let's see. If I get it, I will announce it!
Nothing good comes easy, every good domain will surely attract eyes.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
madridfc:

Nothing good comes easy, every good domain will surely attract eyes.
yeah. But there is nothing prayer can not do.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 10:55pm On Nov 29, 2014
PLZ IS IT POSSIBLE TO LIST DOMAINS IN 2 OR MORE PLACES.EXAMPLE REGISTER @GO DADDY AND LISTED IN BOTH GO DADDY AND SEDO THOUGH PARKED @SEDO?.GURU IN THE HOUSE OVER TO YOU.

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick