Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (565399 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by guente02(m): 12:46am On Nov 30, 2014
paulsir:
PLZ IS IT POSSIBLE TO LIST DOMAINS IN 2 OR MORE PLACES.EXAMPLE REGISTER @GO DADDY AND LISTED IN BOTH GO DADDY AND SEDO THOUGH PARKED @SEDO?.GURU IN THE HOUSE OVER TO YOU.
In the previous pages and at Namepros, i read i wouldn't be possible. For it to be listed on both sites it must not be parked at any.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 1:55am On Nov 30, 2014
what is the definition for premium domains,is it by number of characters,age or by usage?.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by guente02(m): 1:57am On Nov 30, 2014
paulsir:
what is the definition for premium domains,is it by number of characters,age or by usage?.
Nna check this.
http://symbolics.com/premium-domain-names-what-makes-a-domain-name-valuable/

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:20am On Nov 30, 2014
LabelFactory.com ended at $605 smiley
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 7:31am On Nov 30, 2014
paulsir:
PLZ IS IT POSSIBLE TO LIST DOMAINS IN 2 OR MORE PLACES.EXAMPLE REGISTER @GO DADDY AND LISTED IN BOTH GO DADDY AND SEDO THOUGH PARKED @SEDO?.GURU IN THE HOUSE OVER TO YOU.
Yes. All my domains are parked at Sedo but also listed at GoDaddy Auctions, GoDaddy Premium, Afternic, and some of them on Bodis. Listing on many platforms increases your chances to be seen by a buyer. I can't say it is working but I like the chance it gives me.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 100ksalescom(m): 7:56am On Nov 30, 2014
2sExy1:
LabelFactory.com ended at $605 smiley
Bros congrats o.
Sedo no wan free certify my account cry
Abeg make person help me list 1 of my domain now embarassed

Sex-games.co
Crazyfactory.us

I go give you 20% embarassed
I know say na rubbish names but try am out 1st.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by guente02(m): 8:44am On Nov 30, 2014
When person go get domain name register.
The whole dictionary is taken.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lordmayor4(m): 9:14am On Nov 30, 2014
If I use PayPal to make payment, can I get my cash back of the supplier fails to supply? Please I need answer ASAP
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Successdude(m): 9:27am On Nov 30, 2014
lordmayor4:
If I use PayPal to make payment, can I get my cash back of the supplier fails to supply? Please I need answer ASAP
using paypal directly without escrow is a risk. Go through an escrow(dn.com, agreed.com, ecop.com) They wil secur d payment n kil d unnecessary risk.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by waifeyuk(m): 9:29am On Nov 30, 2014
Happy Sunday all d Bros.Pls o I really need ur opinion on Cradletoys.com.what do u tink?does it make sense?abeg @2sexy,Chibenze etc...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 10:18am On Nov 30, 2014
100ksalescom:

Bros congrats o.

Sex-games.co
Crazyfactory.us

do it yourself. try afternic.com, go to goggle type domain auction sites. list them there don't depend on anyone
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 30, 2014
Successdude:
using paypal directly without escrow is a risk. Go through an escrow(dn.com, agreed.com, ecop.com) They wil secur d payment n kil d unnecessary risk.
agreed.com was acquired by escrow.com I will check them out cos escrow.com does not accept Nigeria.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
LawyerSoftware.com closed at $373, possibly bought by a domainer and not an end user

I am bidding at a BackOrder auction for Estate Software smiley com. Still the winning bidder since yesterday. I guess I wasn't wrong after all. Estate is even better than Lawyer Software.

Thank God say this one no b Godaddy auction, else na die. You are likely never going to go scot free on most good domains at Godaddy.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lordmayor4(m): 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
Successdude:

Thanks brother, I really appreciate
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Successdude(m): 1:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
2sExy1:
LawyerSoftware.com closed at $373, possibly bought by a domainer and not an end user

I am bidding at a BackOrder auction for Estate Software smiley com. Still the winning bidder since yesterday. I guess I wasn't wrong after all. Estate is even better than Lawyer Software.

Thank God say this one no b Godaddy auction, else na die. You are likely never going to go scot free on most good domains at Godaddy.

And lawyersoftware.com valuated at $aa,aaa . Goodluck 4 d estate
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
oladayo042:
Yes. All my domains are parked at Sedo but also listed at GoDaddy Auctions, GoDaddy Premium, Afternic, and some of them on Bodis. Listing on many platforms increases your chances to be seen by a buyer. I can't say it is working but I like the chance it gives me.
Have you ever tried any GoDaddy upgrade,probably the featured listing?
And about the GoDaddy premium, you think its worth the stress and commission increase?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
100ksalescom:

Bros congrats o.

Sex-games.co
Crazyfactory.us

SEND THE COPY OF UR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT,I ALMOST COMMITTED SUICIDE WHEN THEY NEVER CERTIFY MINE,I SENT THE COPY OF A SIGNED FORM THEY SENT TO ME COUPLED WITH MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT WITHIN 48 HRS.IT WAS CERTIFIED.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
BJ4REEL:

Have you ever tried any GoDaddy upgrade,probably the featured listing?
And about the GoDaddy premium, you think its worth the stress and commission increase?
No, I have not tried GoDaddy upgrade or featured listing.

About GoDaddy Premium - If I can sell a domain I bought for $2.17 for XX,XX, I'm less concerned about the commission. I have eight domains on BrandBucket and six at BrandRoot. Both boutiques charge 30% plus another minimum $100 logo fee. I care less about their commission if they can get me a sale.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
guente02:
When person go get domain name register.
The whole dictionary is taken.
INFACT I TRIED,ADIYE,AYE,AJE,EYELE,ALL WITH .COM EXTENSIONS ARE ALREADY REGISTERED WITH PREMIUM ON THEM.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by guente02(m): 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
paulsir:

INFACT I TRIED,ADIYE,AYE,AJE,EYELE,ALL WITH .COM EXTENSIONS ARE ALREADY REGISTERED WITH PREMIUM ON THEM.
I believe i go to nack one soon.
I believe all these gurus started like this but look at them now. If u pack up no show for you be that.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 10:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
New reg
Lyricsbasket.com
Newsvocal.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
blym4real:
New reg
Lyricsbasket.com
Newsvocal.com
Lyricsbasket is cool.
Goodluck.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 11:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
Own some domains in my godaddy account but the account was locked. I chatted with one of their rep and he reopened my account but my domains was not returned. How can I get those domains back?
Gameheck.com
Newsimmediately.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 100ksalescom(m): 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
blym4real:

Gameheck.com
Newsimmediately.com

Someone must have acquired them as they are presently $2,000 and $3,000.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
oladayo042:
No, I have not tried GoDaddy upgrade or featured listing.

About GoDaddy Premium - If I can sell a domain I bought for $2.17 for XX,XX, I'm less concerned about the commission. I have eight domains on BrandBucket and six at BrandRoot. Both boutiques charge 30% plus another minimum $100 logo fee. I care less about their commission if they can get me a sale.
bro...iv come again o
pls my sedo and godaddy accounts have refused to open . i have tried every means possible to no avail.
(godaddy= account locked,,,,,sedo = account closed)
i have sent sedo a signed and scanned copy of the membership certificate by d email i used to open d account.
pls what do you advise i do??
should i open new account??
thanks for ur anticipated response..
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by morett: 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
2 days to go for namelicious.com at godaddy auctions.
current bid $370.
this could be cool for premium domain sellers/brokers
what do you guys think?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Intellab(m): 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
I have some 110 paypal for sale for #165/$. Let me know if you are interested
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
morett:
2 days to go for namelicious.com at godaddy auctions.
current bid $370.
this could be cool for premium domain sellers/brokers
what do you guys think?
hmm be careful, dats just a brandable domain can u wait for d next 20yrs to sell?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
stanirems:

bro...iv come again o
pls my sedo and godaddy accounts have refused to open . i have tried every means possible to no avail.
(godaddy= account locked,,,,,sedo = account closed)
i have sent sedo a signed and scanned copy of the membership certificate by d email i used to open d account.
pls what do you advise i do??
should i open new account??
thanks for ur anticipated response..
Open a support ticket with another email address and complain to Sedo. They will ask for your Valid ID again and open your account.

For GoDaddy, I don't know what to tell you. I'm sure they must have sent you a message asking for your valid ID.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by morett: 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
Chibenze:
hmm be careful, dats just a brandable domain can u wait for d next 20yrs to sell?

thanks buddy. ive got a domain toolsfromchina.com
estibot appraised it at $250
but i think it could be worth more than that
i need the sincere appraisals of you guys.
and who can help me out in selling it.
will it be ok at flippa?
if yes how much can it be listed
and which mthd will be better: auction, BIN price, etc

i cant seem to send you guys emails.
my email is morett@ymail.com
thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
morett:

thanks buddy. ive got a domain toolsfromchina.com
estibot appraised it at $250
but i think it could be worth more than that
i need the sincere appraisals of you guys.
and who can help me out in selling it.
will it be ok at flippa?
i dnt appraise domains, because am still a newbie (still learning)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.