Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (565386 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
morett:

thanks buddy. ive got a domain toolsfromchina.com
pls, stop enriching godaddy. Do a lot of reading n save Ur money.
That thing is nt worth 1naira. Go cancel n ask for a refund.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
Chibenze:
i dnt appraise domains, because am still a newbie (still learning)
Diairiz God, still learning n U re among the richest pple on this thread. cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
waifeyuk:
Happy Sunday all d Bros.Pls o I really need ur opinion on Cradletoys.com.what do u tink?does it make sense?abeg @2sexy,Chibenze etc...
CradleToys would be a hard sell. but you can try flippa and you make get $x.x.x for it.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
madridfc:

Diairiz God, still learning n U re among the richest pple on this thread. cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2014
madridfc:

lol richest ki? Abeg oohh
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by morett: 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2014
madridfc:
pls, stop enriching godaddy. Do a lot of reading n save Ur money.
That thing is nt worth 1naira. Go cancel n ask for a refund.

thanks for the response but I don't get what u mean by stop enriching godaddy. you meant there are better registrars?
I saw goodsfromchina.com listed for $3888
I thought toolsfromchina.com might fetch a little amount.
what do you think pls?
thanks

@chibenze, I just respect u, 2sexy, oladayo, madridfc, etc coz u guys started before me. cheers!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
morett:

thanks for the response but I don't get what u mean by stop enriching godaddy. you meant there are better registrars?
I saw goodsfromchina.com listed for $3888
What I mean is this; Your domain is crap(no offense), if U registered it less than 7days ago, I'm advising You to cancel it and ask for a refund from godaddy.
Why? Because the domain is crap.
Goodsfromchina is also crap, anybdy can list any domain for any amount.
I can decide to list chibenze2sexitools.com for $2000000000, that doesn't mean its worth half kobo.
Chibenze has said this alot; go to namepros n read, the more You read, the more You make smart decisions.
Good bless Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Olaide1295: 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2014
good day all,pls i nid an opinion
estatemanagementsoftware . com Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by pussygotlips: 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
finally I have obtain my MasterCard and it has work,
have tested it on cuvok dot com smiley
guys recomment a site to ginger my brain about latest happenin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 8:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
pussygotlips:
finally I have obtain my MasterCard and it has work,
have tested it on cuvok dot com smiley
guys recomment a site to ginger my brain about latest happenin
Namepros dot com

Read the sales thread and you will learn something good about domains.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
oladayo042:
Namepros dot com

cuvok cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by morett: 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
madridfc:

What I mean is this; Your domain is crap(no offense), if U registered it less than 7days ago, I'm advising You to cancel it and ask for a refund from godaddy.
Why? Because the domain is crap.
Goodsfromchina is also crap, anybdy can list any domain for any amount.
I can decide to list chibenze2sexitools.com for $2000000000, that doesn't mean its worth half kobo.
Chibenze has said this alot; go to namepros n read, the more You read, the more You make smart decisions.
Good bless Nigeria

boss you harsh small
but anyway I appreciate the honest review.
heading straight to namepros.
many thanks!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
morett:

if U want pple to be sugarcoating Your domains lol don't ask for reviews.
No vex na d truth be dat sha.
Go namepros it will really really help U.
Good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by DoroMega: 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
oladayo042:
Namepros dot com

Is this the thread you are referring to https://www.namepros.com/forums/external-domain-and-website-sales.162/
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 11:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
DoroMega:

Is this the thread you are referring to https://www.namepros.com/forums/external-domain-and-website-sales.162/
Nah, this is the thread https://www.namepros.com/threads/report-completed-domain-name-sales-here.83628/
Read what is selling makes you know what makes a domain valuable. There are some outliers but they are exceptions rather than the rule.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 02, 2014
I lost EstateSoftware.com out of carelessness.... Thinking he wont come back but he did just at 5 seconds to the end and before i could log in to counter... Auction ended.

Kai!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 6:38am On Dec 02, 2014
2sExy1:
I lost EstateSoftware.com out of carelessness.... Thinking he wont come back but he did just at 5 seconds to the end and before i could log in to counter... Auction ended.

Kai!
pele better days ahead.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by pussygotlips: 10:14am On Dec 02, 2014
oladayo042:
Namepros dot com

thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by pussygotlips: 10:18am On Dec 02, 2014
madridfc:
cuvok cheesy cheesy
no mind me,
I'm just testing besides who knows may be sold for $xxxxx kiss
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 02, 2014
oladayo042:
Open a support ticket with another email address and complain to Sedo. They will ask for your Valid ID again and open your account.

For GoDaddy, I don't know what to tell you. I'm sure they must have sent you a message asking for your valid ID.
bro....thanks so much for your speedy response.....
sedo has requested for my id and current utility bill....i have sent them the two...
its only godaddy that hasnt sent me any mail.....im thinking of calling their support number cos it seem they dont have any contact mail..
thanks so much....
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by waifeyuk(m): 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
2sExy1:
CradleToys would be a hard sell. but you can try flippa and you make get $x.x.x for it.
Thanks 2sexy for ur response.i also saw ur mail.i guess I still have 2do a lot of reading to grasp how to spot valuable domains.off to namepros...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
pussygotlips:

no mind me,
I'm just testing besides who knows may be sold for $xxxxx kiss
lol.......you better dont settle for anything less than 6 figures.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
Just let you know. for those who don't have money to spend, you can get a free listing at flippa just by appraising people's domain name. Hover your mouse on domain... look at the last tab on the drop down. you will see appraisals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 8:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
madridfc:

Lyricsbasket is cool.
Goodluck.
ogah madridfc reply my mail sharply
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
Chibenze:
ogah madridfc reply my mail sharply
I've replied oga sir
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Emeca: 5:03am On Dec 03, 2014
Gurus in d house, i need some answers and advice.

1. What is d exact drop time of a domain. I mean d exact time when an expired domain bcomes available to anybody.

2. Please how can i secure a domain seconds after it drops. Does anyone know d setup. I assume it might involve a VPS and some kinda software.

If we can brainstorm and comeup with a setup, theres a lot of money to be made. I just saw some expired four-letter domains (LLLL.com dat typically go for $$$$) drop and before i can say 'jack', some asian guys snap dem up. Is like they have some kind of bot dat scans lists daily registering premium dropped domains.

I feel sort of helpless and will appreciate any advice.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Emeca: 5:31am On Dec 03, 2014
2sExy1:
I found a 1 word dictionary term of 6 letters. Good brandable. It's on backorder as well. I hope I don't end up in a bidding war sha. It's dropping tomorrow. Estibot valued it at $27,000.

Let's see. If I get it, I will announce it!

did u finally get it??
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ddooskie(m): 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
$50,000 in a deal before Christmas. Impossible is nothing na grin

[b/]if only wishes were like garri[b/] sad
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bizmogul(m): 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
Trulie:

he is nt d op broda. My problem wt this domain flipping is how one can make payment when buyin domain names on godaddy. Pls can som1 explain to me how one can buy domains in godaddy here in Nigeria?

You can use your GT Bank card. Thanks.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
Emeca:

did u finally get it??
nope. My backorder company missed it. It was a never before heard company that won it and last I checked there was a serious bidding up to $300 on the name already
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Emeca: 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
2sExy1:
nope. My backorder company missed it. It was a never before heard company that won it and last I checked there was a serious bidding up to $300 on the name already

what backorder company do u use?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
Emeca:

what backorder company do u use?
I don,t have one... Cos it,s not wise...

http://www.domainsherpa.com/domain-name-backorder-services/

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.