Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (566022 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 23, 2014
ifeanyi64:
http://www.ngmnetwork.net/Buy.html
COMPLETE VIDEO TUTORIALS ON MSWORD, POWER POINT, EXCEL, AND WORLDPRESS FOR WEBDESIGNING
I have someone that will teach me all that for free one on one basis. Lesson starts as from January grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by DoroMega: 2:41am On Dec 23, 2014
2sExy1:
I have someone that will teach me all that for free one on one basis. Lesson starts as from January grin
Good to know, will you also teach me domaining for free as from January. grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 23, 2014
DoroMega:

Good to know, will you also teach me domaining for free as from January. grin
but we have been teaching free on this thread since it was created na.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 23, 2014
I am about to do something crazy.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 23, 2014
2sExy1:
I am about to do something crazy.
undecided
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 23, 2014
madridfc:
undecided
big risk for a hack. Registration cost $400 or thereabout.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 11:51am On Dec 23, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by DoroMega: 11:53am On Dec 23, 2014
2sExy1:
big risk for a hack. Registration cost $400 or thereabout.
No Risk, No Reward.Ride On.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2014

I can tell you I had a sale via escrow in mid 5 figures, that if had been reported would have been sedo’s 1 sale this week, but I stopped using Sedo 3 years ago. Yes it was a .com. My guess company had excess in marketing budget, and I didn’t even bother to counter as it was that good.

Many sales you never know even occur. The industry is more robust than you think, but it is keen on quality, and not crap.

My only observation for 2014 is aftermarket prices are coming close to end users, you need to bid carefully, and know when to walk especially with schill bidders present at some exchanges.

Also end users are still shunning gtlds in favor of .com, not sure if that changes in 2015. When they come for options, I pitch them a gtld, and they reply we don’t want that, what do you have in .com.

Merry Christmas
http://domainnamewire.com/2014/12/24/v-v-v-voom-and-not-much-else-expired-domain-report/
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by DoroMega: 12:41am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Christmas fellas.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 9:17am On Dec 25, 2014
DoroMega:
Merry Christmas fellas.
Wish you the same bro.

Wishing all Nairaland domainers a Merry Christmas and a sales-filled 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 11:22am On Dec 25, 2014
merry xmass mate, success come 2015 smiley
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by deluxboi(m): 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2014
Just said I should drop this here
If you want cheap hosting for your domains you can visit deluxhostme(dot)com. Any purchased plan comes with free webpage design
Loving domaining biz!!!!!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Okattamgbee: 6:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
Good evening bosses in the house.

Please can anybody in here help me on how to link my domain name to a friends hosting account. I am all most through with the linking, just got confused on how to figure out the “Assign Domain to Hosting Site” tab and clicking on "ADD DOMAIN button"

Thanks to whomever that will assist me.

Lest i forget, both the registrar and hosting company is Godaddy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by drehdinho(m): 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
didadavid:
I tried sending the mail to you all but I couldn't perform the task. Yahoo is not helping matters these days, perhaps because am sending them in mass. I will send it tomorrow. Thanks. One of you sent me an email asking for the manual but not with the subject I said. The manual will not be sent unless the email is sent as it should be.

Please I need the breakdown of how to go about the domain flipping and domain parking ,your help is going to be appreciated
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by morett: 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
Greetings Oladayo, 2sexy, Madrid FC , chibenze and the entire house.

I think we should reconsider building a joint
capital for domain investment in 2015.

4-7 people can raise 20k each like u guys
once suggested and purchase good domains
for quick flips.

this one man game no pay me at all.

we set up a constitution for rules and regulations

I'm ready.

what do you all think?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
^^^
♈όϋ're nt the first to bring up this idea cheesy, I hope ♈όϋ'll be the last anyway.
Shawnmayor tried it, it failed
Dotcomname tried n failed
Gcfr.com/madridfc tried n failed
2sexy tried and (I don't know hwfa)
Now its your turn.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by justfree1(m): 8:01am On Dec 31, 2014
More heart attack takes place on Monday morning between 8:00am and 10:00am. According to recent studies, 85% of the general public are going to jobs that they hate. They are working on jobs that do not challenge them. They get sick thinking about going. People are literally dying going to work.
The ultimate level of ignorance is rejecting something you know nothing about and yet refusing to investigate.
I am working on a new project, has unlimited income potential. I won't promise you much but you would make over $5000 (over 500,000 naira) monthly working the project between 6 to 12 months, and it won't affect your current job. I am simply looking for 10 success oriented persons that needs more money in 2015 to join me. Interested or needs more details send me a message.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by OXCUBA: 10:17am On Dec 31, 2014
my last comment for 2014.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by morett: 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2014
madridfc:
^^^
♈όϋ're nt the first to bring up this idea cheesy, I hope ♈όϋ'll be the last anyway.
Shawnmayor tried it, it failed
Dotcomname tried n failed
Gcfr.com/madridfc tried n failed
2sexy tried and (I don't know hwfa)
Now its your turn.

Thanks for the tip.

But why do such deals fail?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
morett:

Thanks for the tip.

But why do such deals fail?

No concrete plan, n too many 'un serious' parties.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
madridfc:

No concrete plan, n too many 'un serious' parties.
not completely true... The finances isn't often enough and auction end up exceeding what we could control.

When you try and fail... Try try again.

Happy New Year to everyone on here.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
apoi nu yearto all domainers,i have seven domains,yet to sell anyone of them.i believe 2015 will be a great year.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by fursh(m): 2:15am On Jan 01, 2015
paulsir:
apoi nu yearto all domainers,i have seven domains,yet to sell anyone of them.i believe 2015 will be a great year.

Ofcourse, 2015 is a sure year.
Wish everyone on here a hitch free sales this year
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:39am On Jan 01, 2015
Someone called me on Tuesday and I request that he call back because I was charging my phone but the same time very busy. He called and terminated the call due to my in ability to pick the phone at that. I call on Wednesday but he didnt pick... The dude is from this thread.

solartablet.com is on pending delete. Place your backorder via any backorder company you know and hopefully get it.

Happy New Year...

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jonescyras(m): 10:07am On Jan 01, 2015
Hi guys!.....just registered these domains and confused on how much to put them up as the selling price!........kinda be of help!!!!!!!

Htweek.com

Khehas.com

Ourcoffees.com

Weightsucks.com

Operre.com

247ehelp.com

I'm a newbie in domain name biz!......if there any mistake pls correct me!......thanks so much and by the way, I registered each at 0.99$ on godaddy!......thanks so much!!!!!!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by G12(m): 11:49am On Jan 01, 2015
happy new year guys!
my research has led me here and I most say that you guys are doing a great stuff here.

Though I have tried to read up some pages here to see what I can grasped, but I must confess that you guys are a million steps ahead and i can't quite catch up on my own. This is why I am calling on the kind hearts to please brush me up. I really want to be a part of this domaining biz, but i need a little guide to start up.

Your efforts will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
Happy New Year to all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.