Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (566986 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chinedulivingstone(m): 6:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
Mr [b][/b]2sexy I registered this domain today pls help me chake it if it is marketable. Disignerslogo.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by castrokins(m): 7:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hi Guys, I Intend To Register On .ng Extension For A Project. Kindly Recommend A Local Registrar, Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
chinedulivingstone:
Mr [b][/b]2sexy I registered this domain today pls help me chake it if it is marketable. Disignerslogo.com
Are you kidding? I've never said this to anyone but please get a refund. Even "DesignersLogo.com" is pretty worthless talk less of a deliberate non-differentiable misspelling.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 7:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
castrokins:
Hi Guys, I Intend To Register On .ng Extension For A Project. Kindly Recommend A Local Registrar, Thanks
Web4Africa dot com

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by castrokins(m): 8:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
oladayo042:
Web4Africa dot com

Thank You, Boss.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 27, 2015
oladayo042:
I'm sorry but I can't find a mail from NL about your PM. Please check the whois of pexet dot com and mail me directly.
@oladayo....morning boss..
pls is it possible to park a domain on more than one site?...also, is it possible to park a domain on a site and list for auction on a different site..
thanks for your anticipated response...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chinedulivingstone(m): 8:51am On Mar 27, 2015
Pls Mr oladeyo cry how can I retrieve my money back pls
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chinedulivingstone(m): 11:22am On Mar 27, 2015
Pls how about this two help me evaluat it. Marijuanazone.com and cloudnet.com. [color=#990000][/color]2sexy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chinedulivingstone(m): 1:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
oladayo042:
Are you kidding? I've never said this to anyone but please get a refund. Even "DesignersLogo.com" is pretty worthless talk less of a deliberate non-differentiable misspelling.
. How can get my money back pls
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tador(m): 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
oladayo042:
GoDaddy, using coupon codes.

is it possible to backorder a domain name from godaddy with a coupon?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
talk2myles:

@oladayo....morning boss..
pls is it possible to park a domain on more than one site?...also, is it possible to park a domain on a site and list for auction on a different site..
thanks for your anticipated response...
You can park a domain at only one site at a time but you can list it for sale on many other sites at the same time.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
chinedulivingstone:
Pls Mr oladeyo cry how can I retrieve my money back pls
I've not done it before but you can send GoDaddy a mail (or chat) asking them to 'grace delete' a particular domain name and refund your account.

Anyone who knows more about grace-delete should please chip in.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
chinedulivingstone:
Pls how about this two help me evaluat it. Marijuanazone.com and cloudnet.com. [color=#990000][/color]2sexy
These two names are very very good but were taken long ago, 2008 and 1995 respectively.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
tador:
is it possible to backorder a domain name from godaddy with a coupon?
No.

Please don't backorder at GoDaddy; they hardly catch dropping domain names. Use NameJet.com, SnapNames.com, Pheenix.com, DropCatch.com or BackorderZone.com

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
oladayo042:
You can park a domain at only one site at a time but you can list it for sale on many other sites at the same time.
thanks alot boss....
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chinedulivingstone(m): 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
oladayo042:
These two names are very very good but were taken long ago, 2008 and 1995 respectively.
but Mr ola day I have registered marijuanazone and cloudnet1.com so are there good for me to list them?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chinedulivingstone(m): 12:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
oladayo042:
but Mr ola day I have registered marijuanazone and cloudnet1.com so are they good for me to list them?[quote][/quote]
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chinedulivingstone(m): 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
oladayo042:
mr oladayo I have registered this two marijuanazone and cloudnet1.com so were can list those domain and how can I go about it
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chinedulivingstone(m): 3:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
oladayo042:
mr oladayo I have registered this two marijuanazone and cloudnet1.com so were can list those domain and how can I go about it.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tohpeh(m): 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
Enuf of my ghost visits on this thread.
I wna use this medium salute oga oladayoand other bosses for their invaluable inputs in ds room. Kudos sir
I'm a newbie on ds biz n I've bin following for quite a while now- I registerd 4 domains on GoDaddy but my problm now is how to receive payment on this registrar as I do not have a Paypal account. Pls Help!!!

@Boss Oladayo I sent you a pm
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chinedulivingstone(m): 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
Mr oladayo pls can I have or number so that I can call you let's talk pls
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 7:19am On Mar 30, 2015
Tohpeh:
Enuf of my ghost visits on this thread.
I wna use this medium salute oga oladayoand other bosses for their invaluable inputs in ds room. Kudos sir
I'm a newbie on ds biz n I've bin following for quite a while now- I registerd 4 domains on GoDaddy but my problm now is how to receive payment on this registrar as I do not have a Paypal account. Pls Help!!!

@Boss Oladayo I sent you a pm
The reason why we ask people to read is because a lot of things have been clarified already. @Arbitrage and @Legalwealth can help you receive Paypal funds. Contact them to know more about their service and charge.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 7:22am On Mar 30, 2015
chinedulivingstone:
mr oladayo I have registered this two marijuanazone and cloudnet1.com so were can list those domain and how can I go about it.
Hi Chinedu,

Like I mentioned before, MarijuanaZone has been registered since 2008 and I'm very sure you are not the owner.

Cloudnet1 dot com is useless. If you want to buy a name with a numeral, let it be a [Short Single Word+Number] e.g. Sex1, Cloud9, Base2, etc.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jonescyras(m): 7:26am On Mar 30, 2015
Good day domainers

Would want to ask these questions

1. If I register domain like "b2t.com (I guess this might have been taken), and on the purpose of trading them off, will it attract buyers?
2, Domain names less than 5 letters of any letter combination. How welcoming is it in domain business?
3, What will become of a domain with Combination of letters and number but maximum of 5 lengths?
4, Is it advisable to register domains with hyphens? (-)with maximum of 2 words in this business?

Thanks so much
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 7:52am On Mar 30, 2015
jonescyras:
Good day domainers
Would want to ask these questions
1. If I register domain like "b2t.com (I guess this might have been taken), and on the purpose of trading them off, will it attract buyers?
2, Domain names less than 5 letters of any letter combination. How welcoming is it in domain business?
3, What will become of a domain with Combination of letters and number but maximum of 5 lengths?
Thanks so much

1. All 3 characters dotcom domain names have been taken long ago; all combinations of LLN, LNL, NLL, LLL, and NNN are taken already (Hint: L means letter while N means number). On their value, I believe it will fetch some low $X,XX from other investors or end users who feel they can use it.

2. All 4 letters (not characters) dotcom domain names have been taken long ago. You can always sell them for low $XX or more, depending on the letter combinations.

3. Don't even try to buy a 5 character combination of letter and numbers; it's worthless. There are still 4 character combination of letter and numbers available that are also worthless. For example, a1c4 dot com is available and it is worthless. The rule for 5 character domain names is that the characters must be letters only and it must be pronounceable.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by henrimoto(m): 10:29am On Mar 30, 2015
@oladayo042, greetings. Are you really sure of all 3 letter words been taken,,,,? There are Chinese 3 letter words that can be explored...... Lol
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tohpeh(m): 11:03am On Mar 30, 2015
oladayo042:
The reason why we ask people to read is because a lot of things have been clarified already. @Arbitrage and @Legalwealth can help you receive Paypal funds. Contact them to know more about their service and charge.
yeah I read that part too bt Legalwealth isn't responding.
I'll try Arbitrage.
Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 11:05am On Mar 30, 2015
henrimoto:
@oladayo042, greetings. Are you really sure of all 3 letter words been taken,,,,? There are Chinese 3 letter words that can be explored...... Lol
All 3 characters, not just letters, dot com domain names are taken. In fact, all four letters (English alphabets) dot com domain names are taken. What are some examples of the Chinese 3 letter words available?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by legalwealth(m): 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
Tohpeh:
yeah I read that part too bt Legalwealth isn't responding.
I'll try Arbitrage.
Thanks

Which medium did you contact me on please?
You can contact me via info@ijamsolution.com for faster response! !!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by isobayor: 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
As the revenue from oil and gas dwindles, there will be aggressive drive for internally generated revenue. While this portends a difficult time for companies and individuals on tax related issues, its a great opportunity for non client centric consultants and some unscrupulous regulators to exploit the innocence and ignorance of Tax payers. ADEGOLU CONSULTING SERVICES a client centric firm founded on integrity and professionalism is ready to partner with you to be on right side of law by delivering with passion Quintessential Audit, Financial Advisory & Tax services.
You can contact; ADEBAYO on 08079276907, RAHMON; on 08025331404 for more detail[size=8pt]s.

[b]N.B If you make a successful referral, you will get a commission.

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.