Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (566843 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 2:09am On Apr 22, 2015
2sex:
Just Won "Trade Review" dot kum

was about to register a .io domain but that reg fee too much oh, I had to withdraw. Why do you think .io domains are selling high on flippa.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Manuelcrc(m): 2:56am On Apr 22, 2015
As regards website flipping: I'll say, to make more profit the website in question should have content and should at least be making some money. That way you can charge more for the website.

As touching Domain name "Parking": If you simply buy a domain name and "park" you can still sell it for a 400% profit but I don't think that will be enough to build you a successful business.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by SamjohnnyB(m): 7:16am On Apr 22, 2015
goodmorning all. i need the help of great leader in this business.

i register my domain on godday on saturday morning everything went well. but this morning i try login in and i was told my account has been blocked.

pls wat could cause them to close my account?
is it because of the promo code i use?
and pls what form is the best to contact their customer service. email or calls?

thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 7:24am On Apr 22, 2015
SamjohnnyB:

i register my domain on godday on saturday morning everything went well. but this morning i try login in and i was told my account has been blocked.

and pls what form is the best to contact their customer service. email or calls?

thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 7:24am On Apr 22, 2015
blym4real:

was about to register a .io domain but that reg fee too much oh, I had to withdraw. Why do you think .io domains are selling high on flippa.
I hope you know what you are doing? no follow me o. no do no do, I go get back my initial capital no matter what. Namecheap.com is $32
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 7:25am On Apr 22, 2015
Manuelcrc:
As regards website flipping: I'll say, to make more profit the website in question should have content and should at least be making some money. That way you can charge more for the website.

As touching Domain name "Parking": If you simply buy a domain name and "park" you can still sell it for a 400% profit but I don't think that will be enough to build you a successful business.
are you a website flipper?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 7:25am On Apr 22, 2015
SamjohnnyB:

thanks
chat with their support center or give them a call but hope you can still remember your digit pin, it will be required.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 7:26am On Apr 22, 2015
SamjohnnyB:

thanks
you have to verify/authenticate your account. contact them to get procedures on that .
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 22, 2015
Seems I finally regitsered a good name for once. MicroFinanceBank.co.uk
Guys please can I change my whois address to a uk address? If its possible, will I get sactioned by godaddy if they find out
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 8:04am On Apr 22, 2015
2sex:
I hope you know what you are doing? no follow me o. no do no do, I go get back my initial capital no matter what. Namecheap.com is $32
got a coupon for gandi.net at $27 but still contemplating on registering the name, it a three letter name.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by SamjohnnyB(m): 8:05am On Apr 22, 2015
blym4real:

chat with their support center or give them a call but hope you can still remember your digit pin, it will be required.

ok thanks boss. pls can u help with their number
2sex:
you have to verify/authenticate your account. contact them to get procedures on that .
thanks boss
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
just registered.

virtualapplet.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
If 8 persons can donate $10 each, you can order for this ebook by morgan, one of the top domain sellers on the web.

Just a suggestion.

Anybody interested... I am in with $10, who is with me?

http://www.domaininvestinghandbook.com/
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 7:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
2sex:
If 8 persons can donate $10 each, you can order for this ebook by morgan, one of the top domain sellers on the web.

Just a suggestion.

I'm in

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
tranxo:
I'm in
6 more slots to go.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by aydj(m): 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
2sex:
6 more slots to go.
Count me in!

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
aydj:

Count me in!
5 slots to go
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jendy36(m): 7:09am On Apr 23, 2015
2sex:
5 slots to go

count me in too

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 8:44am On Apr 23, 2015
am in,my money will get to u by nextweek.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 9:05am On Apr 23, 2015
SamjohnnyB:

count me in 100%
3 slots to go
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 9:06am On Apr 23, 2015
paulsir:
am in,my money will get to u by nextweek.
you should have quoted me... 2 slots to go.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by babazak(m): 9:19am On Apr 23, 2015
2sex:
Just a suggestion.

count me in. Modality for payment pls
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 23, 2015
someone shud analyze this domain for me; myrabbitpet dot com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by islet(f): 11:06am On Apr 23, 2015
I'm in 2 for Morgan's book. Let me in on when n how to pay @ 2sex
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 11:16am On Apr 23, 2015
islet:
I'm in 2 for Morgan's book. Let me in on when n how to pay @ 2sex
1 slot left...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 11:17am On Apr 23, 2015
babazak:

count me in. Modality for payment pls
I think the slots are taken already...with you being the last person.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 11:44am On Apr 23, 2015
2sex

tranxo

aydj

jendy36

paulsir

SamjohnnyB

babazak

islet

So this are the names of people who have registered their interest to purchase the Morgans ebook. Well, since paypal will be the accepted means of payment, I will like everything to be done in the open.

Therefore permit me to call on LegalWealth to tell us how much is $80 so that we know how much to pay him, plus how much is $10 in equivalence to naira... Legalwealth, please come on here.

once that is agreed on, would any one wish I collate the funds and send to LegalWealth or We pay individually to legalwealth at an agreed date so that all payment would take place on that day and done?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 12:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
2sex:
2sex

tranxo

aydj

jendy36

paulsir

SamjohnnyB

babazak

islet

So this are the names of people who have registered their interest to purchase the Morgans ebook. Well, since paypal will be the accepted means of payment, I will like everything to be done in the open.

Therefore permit me to call on LegalWealth to tell us how much is $80 so that we know how much to pay him, plus how much is $10 in equivalence to naira... Legalwealth, please come on here.

once that is agreed on, would any one wish I collate the funds and send to LegalWealth or We pay individually to legalwealth at an agreed date so that all payment would take place on that day and done?
If his PayPal account can receive money, I will like to transfer the amount directly to his PayPal cos I have a Nigerian PayPal.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
tranxo:
If his PayPal account can receive money, I will like to transfer the amount directly to his PayPal cos I have a Nigerian PayPal.
Nigerian PayPal can't send money directly, except you are paying for service or product, to which there is a special configuration to allow it go through. Since you prefer to pay to him, you can request for his naira account and do a bank transfer.

Details for payments should be done openly. I have transacted businesses with him many times. So no one has a problem.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 1:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
2sex:
Nigerian PayPal can't send money directly, except you are paying for service or product, to which there is a special configuration to allow it go through. Since you prefer to pay to him, you can request for his naira account and do a bank transfer.

Details for payments should be done openly. I have transacted businesses with him many times. So no one has a problem.
Oh I never knew. Okay any method that is acceptable to all I am okay with it. Waiting for the next step

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.