Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (567367 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by aydj(m): 9:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
2sex:

legalwealth has just stated that it's 200naira/dollar, which means each persons is expected to pay N2000. Shall we proceed on this and how do you wish to pay.

If you would prefer to pay to legal, kindly indicate and if you will prefer to pay to me, kindly indicate.

Thank you.
@legalwealth...pls hw do I pay my $10 into your Paypal? Tnx!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by aydj(m): 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
quote author=legalwealth post=33066329]

Pay4me is N200/$ for that amount! !![/quote]
@legalwealth...pls hw do I pay my $10 into your Paypal? Tnx!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nmeri17: 9:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
smiley smiley
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
tranxo:
Attention 2sex
In that case, I feel the extra 2 persons can split it into 1k each with whoever they choose, since 10 dollars = 2000 naira. Therefore, splitting it into 5 dollars each in partnership shouldn't be a problem.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 9:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
Nmeri17:
who be this one if I saaaand you this evening eeeh undecided we're talking of how to bring down the price and you're saying another thing
don't attack someone if you don't know the genesis of their projection.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
I am envisaging scenario where/when people will start bidding for extra slots to be awarded to them on the basis splitting fees and this will likely slow us down cos personally, i want to get this thing done and over with.

I therefore suggest that the earlier interested persons should proceed. If by when we successfully acquire the ebook and you feel would like to get a copy, you can then pay any person of your choice 1k and get your copy.

Hope this is fair enough? shall we?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by islet(f): 12:47am On Apr 25, 2015
2sex please pm me ur account number when it's decided. I just want to have a copy.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 1:01am On Apr 25, 2015
Nmeri17:
who be this one if I saaaand you this evening eeeh undecided we're talking of how to bring down the price and you're saying another thing
Don't be rude. Keep it civil here.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 1:04am On Apr 25, 2015
2sex:
I am envisaging scenario where/when people will start bidding for extra slots to be awarded to them on the basis splitting fees and this will likely slow us down cos personally, i want to get this thing done and over with.

I therefore suggest that the earlier interested persons should proceed. If by when we successfully acquire the ebook and you feel would like to get a copy, you can then pay any person of your choice 1k and get your copy.

From the look of things I believe this is the best option. Email your account number to me. See my signature for my address.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jendy36(m): 7:57am On Apr 25, 2015
2sex:

I also agree with you. PM me your account number let me pay in and conclude this once and for all. Make dollar no rise again....

I don't think its a wise option placing our email addresses here as scammers can make use of it and take the money.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chinedulivingstone(m): 8:42am On Apr 25, 2015
Xsolutions:
Hello house, please who uses UBA Visa Africard to buy Domains from Godaddy?
Thank you
I do use it
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 25, 2015
chinedulivingstone:
I do use it
Thank you I have been waiting for this reply,please how did you make use of it on Go daddy? how did you setup your payment?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 9:29am On Apr 25, 2015
2sex:
2sex

tranxo

aydj

jendy36

paulsir

SamjohnnyB

babazak

islet

The following persons should send a blank email with their nairaland handle as subject line to eurobigdata@gmail.com and check your email within 1 minute for response. It contains my bank details. once all , which I expect to be 7persons, is recieved, I will send the payment to legalwealth via internet bank transfer.

Thank you. I will be giving updates of those who have sent me the email as they come in and will also give screenshot of payment alerts via sms

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chinedulivingstone(m): 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
Mr 2sex I think I have gotin a nice domain what do you think WWW dot trivagobooking dot com and goodypak dot com ,what do you say about this domain
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chinedulivingstone(m): 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
Xsolutions:
Thank you I have been waiting for this reply,please how did you make use of it on Go daddy? how did you setup your payment?
have you use it for any online transaction before if yes what did they say on go daddy?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 2:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
chinedulivingstone:
Mr 2sex I think I have gotin a nice domain what do you think WWW dot trivagobooking dot com and goodypak dot com ,what do you say about this domain
not sellable... sorry

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
Bookhousing.com just regged.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
The following persons have sent their emails and I am sure they have gotten the account details by now.

islet

babazak

tranxo

jendy36

it remains 3 more persons
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
chinedulivingstone:
use the money you have to buy this domain handbook we are talking about here and save yourself from these types of bad decisions

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
chinedulivingstone:
have you use it for any online transaction before if yes what did they say on go daddy?
Thank you for your reply sir, on the Godaddy the message is " There was a problem processing your transaction. Please verify your payment information or use an alternate form of payment". This is the first time I am using the card online
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chinedulivingstone(m): 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
tranxo:
use the money you have to buy this domain handbook we are talking about here and save yourself from these types of bad decisions
but check this on Google and see it is a company in California (goodypak) and it is 9 year old
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chinedulivingstone(m): 5:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
Xsolutions:
Thank you for your reply sir, on the Godaddy the message is " There was a problem processing your transaction. Please verify your payment information or use an alternate form of payment". This is the first time I am using the card online
go to the bank and ask them to activate the Ipin for you tell them you can't use it online they will open it for you,and pls do make sure they is money in the card
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 5:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
chinedulivingstone:
but check this on Google and see it is a company in California (goodypak) and it is 9 year old
Even after I gave examples of the kind of names I picked in the last few weeks, you still stuck to much meaningless name....

where you not here when I picked AnimationTube, HookUpCity, Trade Review? Does't any of this send any signal to you on what to pick as a message they convey? Don't they look like phrases to you?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
chinedulivingstone:
go to the bank and ask them to activate the Ipin for you tell them you can't use it online they will open it for you,and pls do make sure they is money in the card
Since You are so eager to reg names, Reg beijingmovers.com and sell to the owner of beijingmover.com and beijingmovers.net
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 5:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
chinedulivingstone:
I don't know anything about domain names that is why I am interested in buying this book. But you should wonder why a 9 year old domain is suddenly available. Like I said, I dont know anything about domains. Have you heard of trademark? Kindly look at this http://www.trademarkify.com.au/trademark/1285442?i=GOODYPAK-Goody_Environment_Pty_Ltd_ACN_ARBN_114_281_435
I got that through 2 minutes search. It may mean nothing, I dont know if 2sex can educate us more on the link.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 5:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chinedulivingstone(m): 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
2sex:
Since You are so eager to reg names, Reg beijingmovers.com and sell to the owner of beijingmover.com and beijingmovers.net
somebody have registered it already.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
chinedulivingstone:
scroll back to previous page... u will know that person who did that going by the address on the whois.com page. The person is definitely from this page. sad sad
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
chinedulivingstone:
This why i said earlier that you can't trust anyone in this business. This should serve as a lesson to all. I openly gave the domain to you but someone took it. You see? yet you wonder why I am secretive with certain things such as domains I sold and all that? Lesson for all I say again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
chinedulivingstone:
I have a domain name you can quickly register,but if it is posted here someone will grab it and register it faster than you...let me give yóu this one...
Priceofgoods.com go and register it before someone eles does.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
wakacome:
What were yóu expecting before??that they should close their eyes...
I have a domain name you can quickly register,but if it is posted here someone will grab it and register it faster than you...
Well, I am personally not happy with whoever did that. It just go show what I said earlier; you don't trust anyone as far domaining is concerned.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
2sex:
Well, I am personally not happy with whoever did that. It just go show what I said earlier; you don't trust anyone as far domaining is concerned.
exactly!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.