Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (565930 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
Taiw:

onpennystocks.com
100usd
HisenJos has sent me my money... Thanks Chibenze
My first domain sale

That is exactly how i started few months ago (17 month) a $100 sale for forextrademana...

U will do greatly in domain. keep it up.

If u also want to make ur first sale. Click like to claim.

God Bless Nigeria

24 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
Chibenze

So sorry I have been off NL , I wouldnt have been able to help anyways.

I hope you were able to sort it out. by the way i clicked like oh
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by derecho(m): 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
mymadam:

Sorry, both possible TMs.
trademark you mean?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Taiw(m): 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
mrdrizzy:
how did u auction ur site on godaddy

??

Any terms!

go to auctions.godaddy.com and register with 4.99usd with atm car. Then list your site
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by hisenjos: 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
Taiw:

onpennystocks.com
100usd
HisenJos has sent me my money... Thanks Chibenze
My first domain sale

Thanks for your business.

You can request for your incoming payments or funds be sent to our paypal account and we will buy the it from you.
From $10 to $10,000. Immediate payment done. Attractive rates
Get your funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, Elance, Leapviral etc to your Naira bank account pronto.
See signature for contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/2359218/welcome-hisenjos-paypal-nairaland-customer#34523002
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mymadam(m): 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
derecho:
trademark you mean?
Yes
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ausproxi(m): 2:34am On Jul 03, 2015
I want to buy bitcoin worth of 0.12 BTC ,any exchanger here who can sell to me??
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 03, 2015
Promo Code please
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 11:31am On Jul 03, 2015
Usiyaro:
cus I can't risk to let my domain sell at a market place and it's listed auction at another. It's going against the terms and conditions of the auction(it mustn't be listed anywhere when on auction) of that domain maybe I can delete it from auction? My ogas at d top can shared more light on this
Let me understand u, are u saying that i cannot list my domain in afternic and also put up the same domains for auction on godaddy?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Usiyaro(m): 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
chuksmad:

Let me understand u, are u saying that i cannot list my domain in afternic and also put up the same domains for auction on godaddy?
because when your domain is listed in a market place and also undergoing auction, let's say both happen to sell in where they're listed which market place would you answer to? And by listing your domain name anywhere you agree by the terms and conditions to transfer your domain to the buyer whenever a sale occurs? And if you fail you might probably face ban and end of your domaining career or maybe not.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
Usiyaro:
because when your domain is listed in a market place and also undergoing auction, let's say both happen to sell in where they're listed which market place would you answer to? And by listing your domain name anywhere you agree by the terms and conditions to transfer your domain to the buyer whenever a sale occurs? And if you fail you might probably face ban and end of your domaining career or maybe not.
Ok thanks for this information.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Danyayebs: 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
Guys pls while listing in godaddy auction i saw premuim listin and others for a price if i select it would i b billed immediately or the would deduct it after selling the domain tnx
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
Danyayebs:
Guys pls while listing in godaddy auction i saw premuim listin and others for a price if i select it would i b billed immediately or the would deduct it after selling the domain tnx
immediately
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Danyayebs: 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
Chibenze:

immediately
dat means if my domain no sell my money don go and pls help godaddy disabled my acc and are telling me to do some thins i dont understand
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
Danyayebs:
dat means if my domain no sell my money don go and pls help godaddy disabled my acc and are telling me to do some thins i dont understand
Yes. just follow der instruction also google anytin u do not understand, u can also contact der live chat too.

Goodluck
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
fighal:
Promo Code please
try these;amp, 295tech, TDEFR99
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chineduho: 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
Who has the link to that section where they discuss sold domains on namepros.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by kennysympathy(m): 6:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
isaactolu:
Although domain name business has been around for a while, recently it is becoming popular in Nigeria. domain flipping is the easiest online business and also the most profitable with potential profit of between 100% and up to 10000% sometimes even more than that. if done properly and patience is applied, you can make it big with this online venture. a domain name bought or registered with $10 can be sold for up to $10,000 or even more than that, although i must warn that this kind of scenario dont happen frequently and when it does happen it require lot of work and technique but a domain name bought with $10 can easily be sold for $50 which is an amazing 400% profit.
There are 3 main aspect of domain name business
1. domain flipping i.e buying domain name and reselling for profit
2. domain parking
3. developing domain name to a website and selling for huge profit
I will like everyone that is into domain name business to share their experience, tips and techniques.
where and how can one venture in this business?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
@poster Above By reading through the pages of this thread.. From 1 to the end. And also doing extensive research on google.. It will help u

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Catalyst007(m): 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by derecho(m): 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
mymadam:
Yes
will it discourage buyers from buying?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Goodnuel: 9:11am On Jul 04, 2015
Godaddy promo code.

KIWI

Got a domain for $1.17 with that.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Kennycool1: 9:23am On Jul 04, 2015
Lol
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chineduho: 9:59am On Jul 04, 2015
chineduho:
Who has the link to that section where they discuss sold domains on namepros.

where that 2sex guy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ofadarice: 11:23am On Jul 04, 2015
For fresh, hand picked OFADA RICE please call 08038400800 or watsapp 08170065966. We sell in Kg , we sell in measurable quantiies too. We deliver across Nigeria and beyond , for an unimaginable affordable price.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 05, 2015
Morning guys and Happy Sunday to you all.
Here's a few available domains I researched in different extensions. Atleast they are worth a few bucks.. If u are into other extensions then you can pick the one you want while they are still available.

Stockyard.biz
Gamehardware.net
Systemhardwares.com
Scriptwriter.biz
Intertrading.biz
Businessmen.biz
Extraction.biz
Biomechanics.biz
Arithmetic.biz
Flexibility.biz
Regular.biz
Types.biz
Medicated.biz
Constructing.biz
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
aviod .biz extension it is dead.
We newbie should stick to .com for now.
The guru should reg .biz
Dnt waste ur money.
Thanks fighal for ur contribution i like that spirit. God bless you.
Happy sunday All
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
Chibenze:
aviod .biz extension it is dead.

We newbie should stick to .com for now.

The guru should reg .biz

Dnt waste ur money.

Thanks fighal for ur contribution i like that spirit.
God bless you.

Happy sunday All
Thanks bros. Just thought sumone might need it.. Sorry Huz if I shared sumtin that's not favourable to u all. Just wanted to help..
Happy Sunday bro

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chieveboy(m): 10:04am On Jul 06, 2015
fighal:
Promo Code please

You guys will find this site helpful...tones of coupons! some expired but most works!

..Hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chieveboy(m): 10:04am On Jul 06, 2015
fighal:
Promo Code please

http://www.newcoupons.info/godaddy-sale-domain-com/

You guys will find this site helpful...tones of coupons! some expired but most works!

..Hope this helps

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
Available one word .com domain Prostrated.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.