Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (566274 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by completey(f): 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
Chibenze:
who can assist me send paypal fund to someone
I can help u. P M me
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
1Dray:

Which are you using, PayPal or credit card option to do your purchases on Godaddy?
credit card (Gtb master card)
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 12:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
1Dray:

Where exactly?
Here

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
chuksmad:

Here

That's a PayPal form. I didn't fill any such form. I think you should have a verified PayPal account to fill that.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
1Dray:

That's a PayPal form. I didn't fill any such form. I think you should have a verified PayPal account to fill that.
did you subscribe to godaddy auction of $4.99/year?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mymadam(m): 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
chuksmad:

Usiyaro, i am having this challenge, i registered to godaddy auction ($5), in my account, when i click manage settings, my account is reading unverified. As i entered paypal info, first name, last name and email, it was telling me account verification fail. What is the right info to fill? how do i go about it?

If you registered from outside the USA after June/July 2014, the PayPal option will NOT appear in your payee account options. Your options are only Wire Transfer & Check. Curiously though, for GD Auctions, you still need to get verified via your PayPal a/c. What to do? Get your PayPal verified by linking your Nigerian bank account to it. It is simple... just log in to your PayPal account, follow the instructions to get verified. Once that is done, go back to GoDaddy and enter the required details and you're done with it. Lobatan. Good luck, buddy.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
chuksmad:

did you subscribe to godaddy auction of $4.99/year?

Yes.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Taiw(m): 10:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
my domain onpennystocks.com was sold on godaddy for 100 usd after about 3months now but i was told to chill for 5 days before transferring my details
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akeensbussy(m): 10:01am On Jun 25, 2015
Chibenze:
who can assist me send paypal fund to someone
just registered this domain name plz rate it. LaughAgog.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 25, 2015
visit www.cedarhostng.com get 6GB for as low as N3500 + Free domain

We started with commitment to provide effective web hosting services to individuals as well as small and mid-sized companies. We believe that creating a successful web presence should be easy and affordable. Our pledge is to provide you the best-quality, most fully-featured services at reasonable prices. Our company aims at providing a large number of professional services in the following fields of activity: web hosting, domain registration and quality customer support.

our new features are:
**Unlimited features on any plans you subscribe
**You can transfer from an existing host to ours
**Our servers are US & Europe based
**Freescripts to build your own website for free on any of our plan
**Customised email integration e.g info@yourcompany.com
**Resellers can also do business with us and maximize profits
**Our affiliates get to refer clients and we reward you with commissions
**we provide ssl certificates a more secured protection for your sites
**our prices are affordable visit www.cedarhostng.com

Payment Modes

**introduction of online payment system from Nigeria and International Countries
**We also accept Bank Payment

Wont you rather do business with us we provide 24/7 support even to beginners

Our Contacts
Email : Login with your account and open a ticket
BBM PIN: 532FC7C5
call/whatsapp :08186219002

follow us on www.facebook.com/baycrystal
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 11:21am On Jun 25, 2015
mymadam:

If you registered from outside the USA after June/July 2014, the PayPal option will NOT appear in your payee account options. Your options are only Wire Transfer & Check. Curiously though, for GD Auctions, you still need to get verified via your PayPal a/c. What to do? Get your PayPal verified by linking your Nigerian bank account to it. It is simple... just log in to your PayPal account, follow the instructions to get verified. Once that is done, go back to GoDaddy and enter the required details and you're done with it. Lobatan. Good luck, buddy.
Thank you very much, i appreciate
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mrdrizzy(m): 5:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
Taiw:
my domain onpennystocks.com was sold on godaddy for 100 usd after about 3months now but i was told to chill for 5 days before transferring my details
how did u auction ur site on godaddy

??

Any terms!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
salsera:

Yes I do. If pm doesnt work could you Drop ur email address
2sex - how far?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
Did anyone get an email about WHOIS privacy rights changing?

That is ICANN maybe forced to reveal personal WHOIS details even if you specifically paid for privacy rights
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mymadam(m): 9:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
salsera:
Did anyone get an email about WHOIS privacy rights changing? That is ICANN maybe forced to reveal personal WHOIS details even if you specifically paid for privacy rights

Yes, it's true. However, there is a petition being signed right now in protest - there may be more - but the one via Namecheap is quite popular, IMO. It will close in the next few days. Why not visit there now and append your signature. Let's contribute our little effort. Cheers.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
Thanks

I saw the mail from namecheap too so I wanted to confirm

Chatted to godaddy helpdesk and they didnt seem to be aware of it.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mayorisaac: 11:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
To earn more traffic, more money and Ads on your blog/website, register within seconds on
https://www.popads.net/users/refer/445074
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 26, 2015
Paypernude in king just dropped. Because I saw once that some people here like adult domain names.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by afoobiggy700(m): 7:22am On Jun 26, 2015
mymadam:

Yes, it's true. However, there is a petition being signed right now in protest - there may be more - but the one via Namecheap is quite popular, IMO. It will close in the next few days. Why not visit there now and append your signature. Let's contribute our little effort. Cheers.
bro, sedo block my account i mail them they said is for securities reasons that i should send ID/passport and a resent utility bill. i didn't have national/international/voters id card the only id card i have is school id card and departmental id card pls how can i go about it
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akeensbussy(m): 7:38am On Jun 26, 2015
rate this domain name for me www.laughAgog.com www.PennyStocksAnalytics.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 8:42am On Jun 26, 2015
salsera:

2sex - how far?
did you see my mentions?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 26, 2015
2sex:
did you see my mentions?
No I didn't oh

I'll check.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 26, 2015
salsera:

No I didn't oh

I'll check.

I've checked.

Didn't see where you mentioned me aside todays post.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 11:48am On Jun 26, 2015
afoobiggy700:

bro, sedo block my account i mail them they said is for securities reasons that i should send ID/passport and a resent utility bill. i didn't have national/international/voters id card the only id card i have is school id card and departmental id card pls how can i go about it
Sedo can segregate, the same happened to me. Even if u send those details, they will not still accept you. I dont know why they are like that
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 11:51am On Jun 26, 2015
mymadam:

You are so current with domain business. I have resolved the issue of paypal verification. The next challenge is that trying to list my domain for auction, godaddy is charging $2.99, is that their new policy?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by hemor(m): 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
chuksmad:

Sedo can segregate, the same happened to me. Even if u send those details, they will not still accept you. I dont know why they are like that
what do you now use to sell and park your domains then?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Usiyaro(m): 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
chuksmad:

You are so current with domain business. I have resolved the issue of paypal verification. The next challenge is that trying to list my domain for auction, godaddy is charging $2.99, is that their new policy?
write the site in full here, want to be sure

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 1:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
hemor:

what do you now use to sell and park your domains then?
Afternic and godaddy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Lastdon02(m): 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
isaactolu:
Although domain name business has been around for a while, recently it is becoming popular in Nigeria. domain flipping is the easiest online business and also the most profitable with potential profit of between 100% and up to 10000% sometimes even more than that. if done properly and patience is applied, you can make it big with this online venture. a domain name bought or registered with $10 can be sold for up to $10,000 or even more than that, although i must warn that this kind of scenario dont happen frequently and when it does happen it require lot of work and technique but a domain name bought with $10 can easily be sold for $50 which is an amazing 400% profit.
There are 3 main aspect of domain name business
1. domain flipping i.e buying domain name and reselling for profit
2. domain parking
3. developing domain name to a website and selling for huge profit
I will like everyone that is into domain name business to share their experience, tips and techniques.

hi just gota new domain from godaddy ictcabal.com any tip for me i wanna sell on flippa, thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by flosk: 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
chuksmad:

Very true, they are doing like small god. They were telling me same too that it is because of security reasons even after sending id and utility doc.

We will pass them by God's grace.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by flosk: 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
I heard that Nigeria is now accepted on Escrow.com
Check to confirm.

But it is good news.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mymadam(m): 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
flosk:
I heard that Nigeria is now accepted on Escrow.com. Check to confirm. But it is good news.

Well, yes, Nigeria is now listed in Escrow.com's drop-down menu (countries' list). New ownership, new modus operadum, maybe... just maybe. Meanwhile, all's well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.