Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (566381 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 6:48am On Jul 16, 2015
blym4real:
Need some domains in this category

Services
Web Designing
Tech
Brandable Name.

the domain must be minimum of 8 months old.
Only godaddy names.

I won't go beyond $10 for each domain.

i own STOBTECH.COM and also some brandable domains that are about 5 letters their minimum age is 3yrs.e.g:BOYAW,XBUBE both .com and others.contact if u av interest.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Mediatekroms: 8:53am On Jul 16, 2015
I want to sell akposjokesng.com....contact 08189715230
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by P3trCruzZ(m): 10:17am On Jul 16, 2015
Please how long does it take end users to reply to their mail.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 16, 2015
Guys checkout dis brandable domain I registered. PLUZON.com Not selling now sha. Waiting for end users
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ken4jj(m): 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hi Gurus in the house,

My parked domains on bodis have not made not even 1 cent for the past 2 months despite some having high Alexi rankings. Where can i park my domains and get some good value? Also where can i sell domains fast?

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
ken4jj:
Hi Gurus in the house,

My parked domains on bodis have not made not even 1 cent for the past 2 months despite some having high Alexi rankings. Where can i park my domains and get some good value? Also where can i sell domains fast?
Checkout those domains, their CPC (Cost Per Click), it may be zero.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ken4jj(m): 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
chuksmad:

Checkout those domains, their CPC (Cost Per Click), it may be zero.
Yes it is zero. I only see lots of visits but no clicks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by one9jeria: 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
hello there was a book on this domain that you guys contributed earlier to buy. i cannot remember the name of the book or the author but i know 2sexy helped to buy after contributing 2k each. please can any one sell his to me. please PM or just give me the name of the book [size=18pt][/size]

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
one9jeria:
hello there was a book on this domain that you guys contributed earlier to buy. i cannot remember the name of the book or the author but i know 2sexy helped to buy after contributing 2k each. please can any one sell his to me. please PM or just give me the name of the book [size=18pt][/size]
send me a PM.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by goldtooth: 2:02am On Jul 17, 2015
i have started to forget domaining oo. So many issues in my head angry I got a mail from flippa and filled a questionaire in the link and i got my namepros account upgraded to business member until august 1st. Dont even know how to maximize it

Modified:^^^^^^ My oga at the top i greet u
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
grin grin grin grin I no fit laugh ooo Chibenze come see ooo.

Nametion.com that one so called guru turned down $80,000 for has expired and about to drop. When I said someone was lying at that time, no one believed me....

Here is a reference:

https://www.nairaland.com/1239593/domain-name-business-easiest-most/60#17262316

https://www.dynadot.com/market/auction/nametion.com

grin grin grin grin grin grin $80,000 my black yansh! madridfc see ur boss that year ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
2sex:
grin grin grin grin I no fit laugh ooo Chibenze come see ooo.
lol, grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ken4jj(m): 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hi gurus,

Please what is the thing to watch out for when buying expired domains? is it the bacKlinks, the page rank or alexa rankings? some domains i bought with high alexa rank are not performing where i parked it. what could be the problem? How can one make money from parking?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by fellowbeing(m): 12:15am On Jul 18, 2015
prostrated.com
apples2.com
bestdiabetesdrugs.com
scruffily.com
techntrain.com
forexbestbrokers.com .............. are now for sale. you can call 09030744714 for more details.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 6:54am On Jul 18, 2015
chineduho:

where that 2sex guy
this was your last post on nairaland since july 4
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Generalkorex(m): 7:47am On Jul 18, 2015
Good morning guys. I just registered for go daddy auction membership. How do I auction my domain name now. Gtb charged me N224.899598 to $1 coupon dey make sense o
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by P3trCruzZ(m): 8:15am On Jul 18, 2015
End users ain't replying my mail ...Any ideas why please
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 18, 2015
Checkout this future investment. EducationGadget.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 18, 2015
P3trCruzZ:
End users ain't replying my mail ...Any ideas why please
ends in their spam folder or You're contacting the wrong buyers.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by P3trCruzZ(m): 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
madridfc:
ends in their spam folder or You're contacting the wrong buyers.

please any guide on adjusting my methods ?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Folayinka: 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
ken4jj:
Hi gurus,

Please what is the thing to watch out for when buying expired domains? is it the bacKlinks, the page rank or alexa rankings? some domains i bought with high alexa rank are not performing where i parked it. what could be the problem? How can one make money from parking?

I also need more guide on this. Pls house kindly advice on this. Many thanks.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
Folayinka:

I also need more guide on this. Pls house kindly advice on this. Many thanks.
ask yourself this question first.
Are you buying the domain because of it's parking revenue.
Are you buying the domain because of it's quality and it has higher potential of selling
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ken4jj(m): 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
fighal:
ask yourself this question first.
Are you buying the domain because of it's parking revenue.
Are you buying the domain because of it's quality and it has higher potential of selling

I buy the expired ones for the parking revenue but i register new names in order to re sell.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
ken4jj:

I buy the expired ones for the parking revenue but i register new names in order to re sell.
that means you are planning to go to d villa soon. Your aim should be to buy expired ones that will bring parking revenue and can also sell very well
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ken4jj(m): 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
fighal:
that means you are planning to go to d villa soon. Your aim should be to buy expired ones that will bring parking revenue and can also sell very well
Okay what should i look out for in buying expired names?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by nikel23432: 8:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
hello,new to nairaland and domaining. Please what way is the easiest to get paid my money from GD after selling a domain,since i don't have a dorm account. Hope i can get an answer soon.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Generalkorex(m): 10:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
How do I auction my domain on godaddy?
How do I park my domain on godaddy?
Please reply.
2sex,fighal,ken4jj,madridfc
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Generalkorex(m): 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
Coupon code good o.
With N2k. I registered 5 new domain names,and also subscribe for godaddy auction membership. And I still have small change left.
Wow
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Generalkorex(m): 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
Make una help your guy o.
How do I park my motor I mean my domain rather with godaddy.
And How do I add it to auction.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by prettytasha(f): 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
help ..Godaddy says authorization from card needed while trying to purchase a domain name
what do i do
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
prettytasha:
help ..Godaddy says authorization from card needed while trying to purchase a domain name
what do i do
Have you verified your card? What type of card do you have?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by prettytasha(f): 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
tranxo:
Have you verified your card? What type of card do you have?
zenith mastercard

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.