Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (564983 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
sainaF:
Hi all please where can I get a website to buy that will fetch me @least 100k a month. NB; I have capital
flippa.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by sainaF: 5:14am On Dec 01, 2015
@blym4real how will I know which one to buy. There are so many on there. What are the things I should thoroughly look out for.thankks!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 6:35am On Dec 01, 2015
sainaF:
@blym4real how will I know which one to buy. There are so many on there. What are the things I should thoroughly look out for.thankks!

Google will be your best bet sir.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
sainaF:
Becareful though, some of the earnings/data you see reported there might be fake or exaggerations that was induced..
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 3:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hello house, is there anyone here that has ever listed domains for sale on Namejet?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by slimjoe007(m): 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
tranxo:
Hello house, is there anyone here that has ever listed domains for sale on Namejet?
you don't list domains for sale on namejet. its an aftermrket platform for expiring, expired and prereleased domains by registrars.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by sammyjoepumping(m): 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
Generalkorex:
Just register a domain now on 1and1dot com
4 $0.99 excluding icann fee o.
Who dey familiar wit d site?

My brother, was the domain registered for u . Cos they just deducted my money and never registered my domain for that site.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
slimjoe007:

you don't list domains for sale on namejet. its an aftermrket platform for expiring, expired and prereleased domains by registrars.
You can. http://www.domaininvesting.com/namejet-makes-easier-list-domain-names-sale/
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
tranxo:
i think listing is 50 dollars on namejet
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Generalkorex(m): 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
sammyjoepumping:

My brother, was the domain registered for u . Cos they just deducted my money and never registered my domain for that site.
i checked the whois of the domain and found my info on it.
I cant login into my account o. I dnt knw why cos the email attached to the account is nt even available now
am tired of 1and1 o.
I just hope it aint scam sha.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 7:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
paulsir:
i think listing is 50 dollars on namejet
Thanks. Do you have a personal experience or web link to the process?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 7:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
tranxo:
Thanks. Do you have a personal experience or web link to the process?
i listed 15 but never get back to me.And i did submit many times.but namerific is good at getting back at their listers.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
paulsir:
i listed 15 but never get back to me.And i did submit many times.but namerific is good at getting back at their listers.
Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 9:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
Generalkorex:

I cant login into my account o. I dnt knw why cos the email attached to the account is nt even available now
am tired of 1and1 o.
though i do normally like to mind my business but there has been alot of complains about 1&1. you really need to find out more by doing a goggle search about them. instead of going there why not use namesilo for just 8.99 USD?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Generalkorex(m): 9:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
iykepromotions:
though i do normally like to mind my business but there has been alot of complains about 1&1. you really need to find out more by doing a goggle search about them. instead of going there why not use namesilo for just 8.99 USD?
Do u mean I jus enter one chance
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
Generalkorex:

am tired of 1and1 o.
lol grin grin grin
u don enter one chance cheesy

you can not transfer the domain out from 1and1 until u pay their renewal fee when the domain expire (so transfer out should be by 2017 grin.

awof no good some times ohhh embarassed grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
i used 1 and 1 sometimes to reg a name @ 0.18 cent,i quess dey r doing a promo then.But generally they have the best negative remarks on domain biz.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
took a risk and bought an llll.com (uwxr) at $230
sold it yesterday for $362.

because many a crazy right now cheesy

my 6 5l.com i register for $8 is now on auction some at $14 b4 the auction is over, i should make some good profit, chop clean mouth and run grin

thanks to shawnflo and 2sex for forcing me to buy chip 5l.com domain.

i would have bought like 50 cry embarassed cry embarassed chia.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 1:02am On Dec 02, 2015
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 5:15am On Dec 02, 2015
Chibenze:
too a risk and bought an llll.com (uwxr) at $230

my 6 5l.com i register for $8 is now on auction some at $14 b4 the auction is over, i should make some good profit, chop clean mouth and run grin

Hmm..you are afraid to hold out for a longer term? I think it is a risk worth taking. I will like to see what mine will rake in 6 to 9 months from now. Win or loss. Lol
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 7:42am On Dec 02, 2015
tranxo:
Hmm..you are afraid to hold out for a longer term? I think it is a risk worth taking. I will like to see what mine will rake in 6 to 9 months from now. Win or loss. Lol
u mean 5l.com?
Well it is up to u.
The demand for 5l.com chips is high because none is available to reg again, so now is the best time for me to make profit and move on. A time will come wen it is now close to renewal many will start auctioning their 5l.com chips and the demand will fall drastically.

So all the billions of nonsense chinese 5l.com that was reg who will use it?

I prefer to hold on pronouncable 5l.com.

Well lets all wait and see what happens in 9months time.

This are just my opinion i maybe wrong oh.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 8:37am On Dec 02, 2015
Chibenze:

u mean 5l.com?
Well it is up to u.
The deman for 5l.com chips is high because none is available to reg again, so now is the best time for me to make profit and move on. A time will come wen it is now close to renewal many will start auctioning their 5l.com chips and the demand will fall drastically.

So all the billions of nonsense chinese 5l.com that was reg who will use it?

I prefer to hold on pronouncable 5l.com.

Well lets all wait and see what happens in 9months time.

This are just my opinion i maybe wrong oh.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
You are not wrong. But then every market has a mix. The funny thing is that a lot of scenarios will play out in the next 9 months. Some will smile, some will cry, some will just shrug it off as another business risk gone bad. I will be in either the first group or the third. Lol.

This is a market I am prepared to see out. Happy investment all

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Yungstev007(m): 10:38am On Dec 02, 2015
shawnflo:
?
How much
Make an Offer
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ollykay619(m): 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
tranxo:
You are not wrong. But then every market has a mix. The funny thing is that a lot of scenarios will play out in the next 9 months. Some will smile, some will cry, some will just shrug it off as another business risk gone bad. I will be in either the first group or the third. Lol.

I like ur spirit. NEVA STOP

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ollykay619(m): 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
tranxo:

I like ur spirit. NEVA STOP smiley
tranxo:

I like ur spirit. NEVA STOP

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Treasure28: 1:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
just sold CouponsLocator.com to the owner of Coupons-Locator.com for 30 euros. bought the domain for $1.17 big thanks to hisenjos, he is on top of his game.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dake40(m): 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
hello to the BABA them.......i'm about to go into this business, but i have few questions

1........must i use a VPN? or a nigerian ip is okay

2.......which of the domain company would you recommend i sign up with?

3......would you encourage a starter to invest on expired domains??

thank you
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
Treasure28:
just sold CouponsLocator.com to the owner of Coupons-Locator.com for 30 euros.
bought the domain for $1.17
big thanks to hisenjos, he is on top of his game.

Wow. Congrat bro.

Why do u choose to sell so low? Ur domain is more better that the one with a dash
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
Chibenze:
took a risk and bought an llll.com (uwxr) at $230

chibenze where are you auctioning your domains,i mean your 5L's? I want to try mine too.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
dake40:
hello to the BABA them.......i'm about to go into this business, but i have few questions

1........must i use a VPN? or a nigerian ip is okay

2.......which of the domain company would you recommend i sign up with?

3......would you encourage a starter to invest on expired domains??

thank you

1 .Some people use a foreign address other use nigeria. Me i use 9ja because am proud of my country .
2. Godaddy, dynadot, namecheap, namesilo, u can start with godaddy.
3. Yes. If u have deep pocket invest in expire auction and aftermarket.

make google ur best friend ask him any question and he will answer u.

GOODLUCK.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
@ chibenze attend to my question up there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.