Stats: 3,151,723 members, 7,813,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (565127 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by kennyman2000(m): 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
Happy easter house.

kindly enlighten me on this. I listed one of my
domains on afternic and undeveloped. So, why i was doing some researches on who is, i was directed to name.com and saw that same domain for sale at a price higher than what i fixed on undeveloped and
afternic.

Name.com also stated that its a premium domain. I never registered the domain on name.com My questions are: should i be worried abt this?
Seems its the previous owner who listed it on
name.com?
Seems the previous owner didnt delete the domain on name.com. Right?

Name.com is saying the domain is a premium domain. Is it really true? And can i use that to my advantage and exercise patience and not be in a hurry to sell the domain for a peanut?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mehrcygold(f): 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
expertix:

visit expireddomains.com and register yourself as a godaddy auction member and you can bid for any dropped domain

Please,I need u to put me through on domain park and sell online buzness.

Please help me for God's sake.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
kennyman2000:
Happy easter house.

kindly enlighten me on this. I listed one of my
domains on afternic and undeveloped. So, why i was doing some researches on who is, i was directed to name.com and saw that same domain for sale at a price higher than what i fixed on undeveloped and
afternic.

Name.com also stated that its a premium domain. I never registered the domain on name.com My questions are: should i be worried abt this?
Seems its the previous owner who listed it on
name.com?
Seems the previous owner didnt delete the domain on name.com. Right?

Name.com is saying the domain is a premium domain. Is it really true? And can i use that to my advantage and exercise patience and not be in a hurry to sell the domain for a peanut?
All domains are label premium in most market place even if u list jshanfdanairalannd.com in the market it will be called premium.

Back to ur question contact name and ask them to remove the domain if you are not comfortable with it moveover u dnt have an account at name, so even though it sales name.com will cancel the payment because domain is no longer own by the prevous owner.

Good luck
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by kennyman2000(m): 8:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
Chibenze:

All domains are label premium in most market place even if u list jshanfdanairalannd.com in the market it will be called premium.

Back to ur question contact name and ask them to remove the domain if you are not comfortable with it moveover u dnt have an account at name, so even though it sales name.com will cancel the payment because domain is no longer own by the prevous owner.

Good luck

Thanks boss!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
kennyman2000:

Thanks boss!

Ur welcome.

note:am not a boss, sir, guru etc.

rather call me chibenze or bro smiley
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Dewtor(m): 1:11am On Mar 29, 2016
weldone bros, please enlighten me on this. If I transfer my domain from a different registrar to godaddy, can I sell the domain immediately after the transfer.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Ecash1: 3:46am On Mar 29, 2016
tranxo:

Do you need burnt offering before telling us the right info?

@tranxo, Is this suppose to be a joke or what?.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 4:00am On Mar 29, 2016
Dewtor:
weldone bros, please enlighten me on this. If I transfer my domain from a different registrar to godaddy, can I sell the domain immediately after the transfer.
Yes. Provide you are selling to someone that has a godaddy account too else you have to wait for 60 day assuming you are selling/ transfering to another registrer
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Goodnuel: 7:57am On Mar 29, 2016
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Dewtor(m): 12:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
Chibenze:

Yes. Provide you are selling to someone that has a godaddy account too else you have to wait for 60 day assuming you are selling/ transfering to another registrer

Thank you for your prompt response. God bless you

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Totalbrand: 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
Chibenze:

hey bro,

pls what do you think I should do with these domains

lgbtmeets. com

married single. com. (estibot value of 2500 USD)

criminal attorney Fullerton .com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by kennyman2000(m): 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
Have changed the nameservers of my domains to undeveloped. Listed the domains on undeveloped, flippa, afternic.

Now, my question is: can i list the domains on godaddy without any problem now that have changed the namesevers to undeveloped and godaddy is the registrar.

Also, can i fixed any price for my domain on the different domain marketplace or the price must tally with all the marketplace.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
Totalbrand:

hey bro,

pls what do you think I should do with these domains

lgbtmeets. com

married single. com. (estibot value of 2500 USD)

criminal attorney Fullerton .com
I don't appraise domain or give opinion abt people domain.
But if you insist. My advice is delete those crap from your account.

Visit page 252 of this thread and learn how to choose a good and valuable domain. If you diligently understand page 252 u will be making sale as never b4 and most importantly acquiring great/ quality names.

I am abt finalising a deal this week once it is done. I will still use it as an example again to all the newbie like me, same pattern, same way, same purpose.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
kennyman2000:
Have changed the nameservers of my domains to undeveloped. Listed the domains on undeveloped, flippa, afternic.

Now, my question is: can i list the domains on godaddy without any problem now that have changed the namesevers to undeveloped and godaddy is the registrar.

Also, can i fixed any price for my domain on the different domain marketplace or the price must tally with all the marketplace.

Yes. All ur question above is ur own decision to make. You can decide to fix different price or same price infact you can decide not to sale the domains lol.

It is ur decision to make.

Good Luck
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ajsans: 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
Chibenze:

I don't appraise domain or give opinion abt people domain.
But if you insist. My advice is delete those crap from your account.

Visit page 252 of this thread and learn how to choose a good and valuable domain. If you diligently understand page 252 u will be making sale as never b4 and most importantly acquiring great/ quality names.

I am abt finalising a deal this week once it is done. I will still use it as an example again to all the newbie like me, same pattern, same way, same purpose.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
good evening Chibenze, please I want to ask you some few questions;
1. Do you back order your domain or your purchase it when it dropped
2. Do you buy your domain only if the other extension are taken ( i.e you acquire the .com if the .net or .org are registered)
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
ajsans:

good evening Chibenze, please I want to ask you some few question;
1. Do you back order your domain or your purchase it when it dropped
2. Do you buy your domain only if the other extension are taken ( i.e you acquire the .com if the .net or .org are registered)

1: most of my domains are bought on auction dynadot auction, godaddy auction etc
2. I only check if other extension are taken/develop for additional endusers.

Note: even though other extension are taken does not make any domain valueable rather the domain itself and when they are develop
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by kennyman2000(m): 8:29am On Mar 30, 2016
Chibenze:

1: most of my domains are bought on auction dynadot auction, godaddy auction etc
2. I only check if other extension are taken/develop for additional endusers.

Note: even though other extension are taken does not make any domain valueable rather the domain itself and when they are develop

Goodmorning bro, thanks for ur help everytime.

Bri, i done come again.

I bidded for a domain on namepros.
Am the only bidder on the domain for now and might even be the only one till it ends cos its ending 2moro.

I love the domain and wouldnt even mind keeping it sef.

So, am thinking the domain can be transferred to namesilo for me by the seller where i'll be able to pay a low renewal fees and wouldnt i be affected with the 60 days transfer days?

The domain registrar is ''wild west domain''

what would be your best advice for me or is it possible i just let go of the domain after i have bidded if there will be a transfer problem in it. Wouldnt i be going against namepros bidders terms and condition?

Or can i ask the seller some questions if need be and what would be the question?

Thanks in advance bro.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 10:03am On Mar 30, 2016
kennyman2000:

Goodmorning bro, thanks for ur help everytime.

Bri, i done come again.

I bidded for a domain on namepros.
Am the only bidder on the domain for now and might even be the only one till it ends cos its ending 2moro.

I love the domain and wouldnt even mind keeping it sef.

So, am thinking the domain can be transferred to namesilo for me by the seller where i'll be able to pay a low renewal fees and wouldnt i be affected with the 60 days transfer days?

The domain registrar is ''wild west domain''

what would be your best advice for me or is it possible i just let go of the domain after i have bidded if there will be a transfer problem in it. Wouldnt i be going against namepros bidders terms and condition?

Or can i ask the seller some questions if need be and what would be the question?

Thanks in advance bro.

First you should understand what the 60 day lock is all about as a newbie.... Google it

I think 'wild west domain' is same as godaddy acct. So the domain can be push to ur godaddy account but if you choose to transfer to namesilo all what you need from the seller is the auth code (authorization code). Am hope you know that to transfer to another registre it require a fee? Namesilo should be btw $8 to $10..... Google it.

Note: Try to use google to get some of the answer u needed, make google ur best friend bro and i promise u, u will never regret making him a friend.

Finally i hate with passion anyone that want to spoil the name of my country, infact if possible (not possible) i can wish death for such a person (i will never do dat). This is just to show the length of anger for anyone who want to spoil our country name (Nigeria). So don't ever as me a question about not paying for a bid. I mean it don't ever ask me such a question.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
Chibenze:

First you should understand what the 60 day lock is all about as a newbie.... Google it

I think 'wild west domain' is same as godaddy acct. So the domain can be push to ur godaddy account but if you choose to transfer to namesilo all what you need from the seller is the auth code (authorization code). Am hope you know that to transfer to another registre it require a fee? Namesilo should be btw $8 to $10..... Google it.

Note: Try to use google to get some of the answer u needed, make google ur best friend bro and i promise u, u will never regret making him a friend.

Finally i hate with passion anyone that want to spoil the name of my country, infact if possible (not possible) i can wish death for such a person (i will never do dat). This is just to show the length of anger for anyone who want to spoil our country name (Nigeria). So don't ever as me a question about not paying for a bid. I mean it don't ever ask me such a question.

Chop ice block ooo

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by klassd(m): 1:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
Buybackup.com is for sale
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 1:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
tranxo:

Chop ice block ooo
Lol grin grin
Sure i will.
Am just trying to be serous bro.
I hate anytin that will destroy our country reputation.
God Bless Nigeria
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by kennyman2000(m): 1:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
Chibenze:

Lol grin grin

Sure i will.

Am just trying to be serous bro.

I hate anytin that will destroy our country reputation.

God Bless Nigeria

Thanks chibenze. Not as if i didnt want to pay for the bid. Not at all. I already made up my plan to pay for the bid if at the end of the day i won it. Its my further research that prompted me to ask that question. Now, i'll take my time very well with the research before i go for any domain. Thanks once again.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 2:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
kennyman2000:

Thanks chibenze. Not as if i didnt want to pay for the bid. Not at all. I already made up my plan to pay for the bid if at the end of the day i won it. Its my further research that prompted me to ask that question. Now, i'll take my time very well with the research before i go for any domain. Thanks once again.

Cool.

Good luck bro
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
mehrcygold:
Please,I need u to put me through on domain park and sell online buzness.

Please help me for God's sake.

Please sorry for my late response to your request, I have lost interest in this forum and have not being visiting for sometime, due to some people here on this forum that likes to ague on what they do not know.
These days, domain parking is just for you to hold on to your domains and may be a little bit of exposure. Parked domains no longer make any money again unlike before that you can make huge money from your parked domains.

About the domaining business I wish you go through page 252 as posted by chibenze. I have read it and it is good and also go through my blog cctldmarket.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ewuoso2002(m): 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
expertix:

Please sorry for my late response to your request, I have lost interest in this forum and have not being visiting for sometime, due to some people here on this forum that likes to ague on what they do not know.
These days, domain parking is just for you to hold on to your domains and may be a little bit of exposure. Parked domains no longer make any money again unlike before that you can make huge money from your parked domains.

About the domaining business I wish you go through page 252 as posted by chibenze. I have read it and it is good and also go through my blog cctldmarket.com
please what is ur opinion on PR
fake pr
unsure pr
-1 pr
is it necessary to consider all these when picking a domain for selling when parking does not bring in much again
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
ewuoso2002:

please what is ur opinion on PR
fake pr
unsure pr
-1 pr
is it necessary to consider all these when picking a domain for selling when parking does not bring in much again

It is not neccessary rather you can view it as a plus if it has a page rank.

Forget about parking and earning from parking etc this is secondary or i will say a different branch in domain..........

My advice to newbies like me: stop all the nonsense called domain parking you will loose alot of money if u start this way. If u are serous to make money one parking then get 3000 to 5000 domains (well research else u loss too). Just forget the nonsense called parking please focus on buying and selling quality domains.

When i hear people/ gurus talking abt parking to newbie i just weep.

At all newbie please learn how to trade simple domain first then you can move over to parking if you desire (not worth it).

God BLess Nigeria

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by kennyman2000(m): 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
Chibenze:

Forget about parking and earning from parking etc this is secondary or i will say a different branch in domain..........

My advice to newbies like me: stop all the nonsense called domain parking you will loose alot of money if u start this way. If u are serous to make money one parking then get 3000 to 5000 domains (well research else u loss too). Just forget the nonsense called parking please focus on buying and selling quality domains.

At all newbie please learn how to trade simple domain first then you can move over to parking if you desire (not worth it).

God BLess Nigeria

Thanks bro.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ewuoso2002(m): 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
Chibenze:

God BLess Nigeria

Thanks bro i asked because i used to remove it from my filter when using expired
Still making research as per ur lectures,
I have not found a single one dt has those things.
Still looking sha
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
ewuoso2002:

Thanks bro i asked because i used to remove it from my filter when using expired
Still making research as per ur lectures,
I have not found a single one dt has those things.
Still looking sha
Fine. Those lecture alone will save you from registering any crap domain and also make you research more to get quality domains.
If you have the cash just forget those deleted expired domains site (expireddomain.net), visit auction site like dynadot auction, godaddy auction, namejet, etc to search for quality domain atleast it will be having some age... than the deleted domain where it will be difficult to search a better domain because of the large list of domains der.

Just buy from expired auction site and aftermarket if you have the dough to spend lol, though like i told you you can get some of this names cheap as many may not see the value, but you alone knows the value base on ur research...so it is not really about the cash rather it is about ur research

I am really happy for you bro, know i can be proud to say u now know how to choose a good and quality domain.

Hope to see ur sales soon.

Wish you the best bro.

God Bless Nigeria
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ewuoso2002(m): 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
Chibenze:

Fine. Those lecture alone will save you from registering any crap domain and also make you research more to get quality domains.
If you have the cash just forget those deleted expired domains site (expireddomain.net), visit auction site like dynadot auction, godaddy auction, namejet, etc to search for quality domain atleast it will be having some age... than the deleted domain where it will be difficult to search a better domain because of the large list of domains der.

Just buy from expired auction site and aftermarket if you have the dough to spend lol, though like i told you you can get some of this names cheap as many may not see the value, but you alone knows the value base on ur research...so it is not really about the cash rather it is about ur research

I am really happy for you bro, know i can be proud to say u now know how to choose a good and quality domain.

Hope to see ur sales soon.

Wish you the best bro.

God Bless Nigeria

Saw justgetlunch.com now, i love wat i saw except the extension issue, i went to yelp and i think i can get endusers there. What do u think
Just trying things out. Expired is a waste of time, i have been on dyn for like 30 min now and its paying.
Whats ur view on justgetlunch.com and ebooksell.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 11:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
ewuoso2002:

Saw justgetlunch.com now, i love wat i saw except the extension issue, i went to yelp and i think i can get endusers there. What do u think
Just trying things out. Expired is a waste of time, i have been on dyn for like 30 min now and its paying.
Whats ur view on justgetlunch.com and ebooksell.com
Like i always say i don't appraise domain bro.

U already have a guide if u follow it with a full concentration of ur mind u should know a good domain, like i said enduser matters the more the end users the chances of selling.
the domain u mention above how does it fit to the guide? Do u remember dogandcompany etc. All this are ur personal decision or action.

Am sorry i don't appraise domains.

Follow ur heart, i beleive it is always good to learn the hard way to gain more experience

Good luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81