Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (564764 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Treasure28: 10:40am On May 07, 2016
chieveboy:

Let's do it
welcome on board
6 more to go
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nad95: 1:11pm On May 07, 2016
Pls house. You guys are doing a good job. Where can I buy an expired/deleted domian, where can I register it and on what sites can I sell them or market. One more (foolish) question, how can I market or attract a good buyer? Any experienced domainer can drop his or her number/email so that we can talk more. My emails are nnamdiokore97@gmail,com and nnamdiokore@gmail.com. Pls good people of God and Nigeria should answer my questions. God bless,
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 07, 2016
Treasure28:

welcome on board
6 more to go

Count me in.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Treasure28: 3:43pm On May 07, 2016
Nad95:
Pls house. You guys are doing a good job. Where can I buy an expired/deleted domian, where can I register it and on what sites can I sell them or market. One more (foolish) question, how can I market or attract a good buyer? Any experienced domainer can drop his or her number/email so that we can talk more. My emails are nnamdiokore97@gmail,com and nnamdiokore@gmail.com. Pls good people of God and Nigeria should answer my questions. God bless,
I would suggest you opt in for this material we want to get too.
anyways, you can register expired domains at expireddomains.net and market it directly or at domain markets
Good luck
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Treasure28: 3:44pm On May 07, 2016
erooOluwa:

Count me in.
welcome on board bro. 5 more people to go.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by stingermania(m): 4:10pm On May 07, 2016
Treasure28:

you will simply visit the website and click on "contact" tab or type the website address into a URL field at whois.com
Thanks, Can you please provide me the note to send to client.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 5:22pm On May 07, 2016
Nad95:
All the question u ask can be answered but will take days or weeks to understand, it will be a waste to answer them, so start from page one of this thread to study all about domain investment or google it too that is the way to learn not asking all this question at a time ( this is not a get rich quick investment).
Hope u understand?

Good luck
Good luck
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tinnymerit(m): 8:47am On May 08, 2016
Treasure28:
Just sold ExamTek.com
took the risk of registering this domain last two weeks for $12 and sold it to the owner of ExamTek.net for $425
Big thanks to my mentor - iykepromotion
congrats,more sales to ur elbows
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Silvereze(m): 3:22pm On May 08, 2016
Domains are really costly on expireddomains.com can i purchase a domain i see there on another registrar
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 3:50pm On May 08, 2016
Silvereze:
Domains are really costly on expireddomains.com can i purchase a domain i see there on another registrar
Expiredomain is not a registrar.

Registrar are godaddy.com, namecheap.com, dynadot.co, namesilo.com, name.com, domain.com etc
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 5:07pm On May 08, 2016
Nad95:

You need a lot of training, please don't just jump into domaining without reading many blogs including www.namepros.com www.domainsherpa.com and www.cctldmarket.com.

Study, study and study. Before I go I wish you also need to read page 252 of this nairaland for ideas on how to be a good domainer.

Lastly, what is behind six are more than seven. OK good luck. Cheers.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:20am On May 09, 2016
@ Chibenze ,
Treasure28

Please how do I park my domain which is at godaddyy?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:03am On May 09, 2016
Someone help me ooo. I need full detail on how to park my domain registered at Godaddy with bodis. Can I park and at the same time list for sale?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:04am On May 09, 2016
Someone help me ooo.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 10:06am On May 09, 2016
erooOluwa:
@ Chibenze ,
Treasure28

Please how do I park my domain which is at godaddyy?
Login to ur account click on the domain name u want to park, then change the nameserver to bido nameserver....
Note: no need asking all this type of question here, just use google to get all ur answer except the question is complex
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 09, 2016
Chibenze:

Login to ur account click on the domain name u want to park, then change the nameserver to bido nameserver....
Note: no need asking all this type of question here, just use google to get all ur answer except the question is complex

Thank you my brother.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 2:18pm On May 09, 2016
Chibenze:

Yes! the questions are complex for him and that is why he is asking the questions. He never knew that learning is very eseential for anyone who is trying to make money.

You know many thought domaining is a very simple business; is it not to register any domain name and start making money? That is their thought. But learning is very essential.

I started with try and errors in my early stage in year 2004, but today I give God glory after lots of learning. Today, they have easy way to learn directly from gurus, even here among Nigerians but they are more aggressive to make money rather than learning. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Treasure28: 4:28pm On May 09, 2016
Treasure28:
Hello house,
We, domain newbies wish to buy a valuable and insightful material:
http://filesville.com/item/54a9ff54b798781a702e7cda
to boost our expertise. The material costs $60
I, chibenze and Emma are in. That means each will pay $6 (# 1,800)
We need about 7 more people to shoulder the burden
Please, quote this message if interested.
We have just 5 people interested in this material presently. Do we go ahead to buy?
Chieveboy
erooOluwa
Chibenze
emma
if yes, that means each will be paying a sum of # 3480
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by adewasco2k(m): 8:02pm On May 09, 2016
Treasure28:

We have just 5 people interested in this material presently. Do we go ahead to buy?
Chieveboy
erooOluwa
Chibenze
emma
if yes, that means each will be paying a sum of # 3480

I'm in!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Treasure28: 10:01pm On May 09, 2016
adewasco2k:

I'm in!
Good to have you
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexynet: 9:51pm On May 10, 2016
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ajsans: 11:20pm On May 10, 2016
Treasure28:

Good to have you
Treasure28 am also interested in it. That's infosec3 tutorial video right. That dude is a real geo king.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Treasure28: 11:56pm On May 10, 2016
ajsans:

Treasure28 am also interested in it. That's infosec3 tutorial video right. That dude is a real geo king.
yeah
Good to have you in.
we need just 3 more people and off we go

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Treasure28: 10:12am On May 11, 2016
Treasure28:
Hello house,
We are making progress.
Please,
Chieveboy
erooOluwa
Chibenze
emma
adewasco2k
ajsans
and myself
let's start turning it our quota as we wait for the last 3 people so as to expedite the process.
Please, kindly send your real name with which you will make the payment with your nairaland username to
I will reply with the account number you will pay into.
regards
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Treasure28: 10:14am On May 11, 2016
Treasure28:
Hello house,
We are making progress.
Please,
Chieveboy
erooOluwa
Chibenze
emma
adewasco2k
ajsans
and myself
let's start turning it our quota as we wait for the last 3 people so as to expedite the process.
Please, kindly send your real name with which you will make the payment and your nairaland username to
08134733181 either by sms or whatsapp
regards
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Treasure28: 1:43pm On May 11, 2016
Treasure28:

We are making progress.
Please,
Chieveboy
erooOluwa
Chibenze
emma
adewasco2k
ajsans
and myself
Please, kindly send your real name with which you will make the payment and your nairaland username to
08134733181 either by sms or whatsapp
regards
erooOluwa - Paid
ajans- Paid
chibenze - paid
myself - paid
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 5:25pm On May 11, 2016
Nad95:
For comprehensive details, contact me on benotekcomputers@gmail.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ewuoso2002(m): 5:38pm On May 11, 2016
Treasure28:

I would suggest you opt in for this material we want to get too.
anyways, you can register expired domains at expireddomains.net and market it directly or at domain markets
Good luck
Guys wc material is dt, i am also interested.
Though i have missed a lot.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ajsans: 8:13pm On May 12, 2016
Treasure28:

erooOluwa - Paid
ajans- Paid
chibenze - paid
myself - paid
Treasure28 what is the latest update.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:32am On May 13, 2016
iykepromotions:
Big Congrats And more higher sales

Hi iykepromotions!

I apologize for quoting you randomly....I've been following your threads for more than a year now....and I must commend your selfless efforts so far......

Please, I need you to help me evaluate a couple of domains I bought since the early part of this year....I've not been able to generate enough sales leads for them despite listing/parking them on several domain markets....

Domains are:
menopausedrugs.com
smartoll.com
songbrowser.com
parisautolease.com

Thanks for your help...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ewuoso2002(m): 6:56am On May 13, 2016
ajsans:

Treasure28 what is the latest update.
A group was created on whatsapp to dt effect and the info was posted here but to my surprise the post was removed. Send me a pm or contact me on my no. Check my profile for dt

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.