Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (567053 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 10:30am On May 02, 2016
beckplanet:
Please who can suggest a reliable PayPal exchanger I've got an urgent transaction to make. Thanks in advance

Hisenjos
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 3:18pm On May 02, 2016
beckplanet:
Please who can suggest a reliable PayPal exchanger I've got an urgent transaction to make. Thanks in advance
for small exchange, You can contact me too wink
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Treasure28: 3:50pm On May 02, 2016
Chibenze:
for small exchange, You can contact me too wink
what's your rate?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Dumdum217(m): 6:26pm On May 02, 2016
Please someone should suggest a good domain that contains "relationship". I want to host the domain not for auctioning.
I have got 70% off promo code from godaddy and the thing will expire soon.

Please someone should help me even if the pr is 3 am ok with it. Thanks

I have forgotten how to use filter to search for domain with high pr on expiredomain.net, I knew that someone once posted it here and I have once used it myself just that I have forgotten the process.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 11:07pm On May 02, 2016
Treasure28:

what's your rate?
i don't have constant rate so contact me privately. thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Ezennaemeka1(m): 1:50am On May 03, 2016
Guys where do you buy your cheap domains of $2 and below. have used coupon to purchase domain of $1 on godday and now I can't get another one at that price cause its for new members alone.
I also got $1 domain from 1 &1 and I believe they allow each new member to register just one domain at that price. please do you know were else I can get domain at that price?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 7:07am On May 03, 2016
Ezennaemeka1:
Guys where do you buy your cheap domains of $2 and below. have used coupon to purchase domain of $1 on godday and now I can't get another one at that price cause its for new members alone.
I also got $1 domain from 1 &1 and I believe they allow each new member to register just one domain at that price. please do you know were else I can get domain at that price?
None except like you mention or when there is promo e.g domain.com did a promo last month @ $1 per reg not sure if it is still working now. Google it
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Ezennaemeka1(m): 7:28am On May 03, 2016
Chibenze:

None except like you mention or when there is promo e.g domain.com did a promo last month @ $1 per reg not sure if it is still working now. Google it
thanks bro
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Ezennaemeka1(m): 7:47am On May 03, 2016
Chibenze:

thanks bro
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 10:32am On May 03, 2016
This Thursday, name.com happy hour is on for .com and .net at 0.99 cents
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 3:19pm On May 03, 2016
tranxo:
This Thursday, name.com happy hour is on for .com and .net at 0.99 cents

Thanks for this info Sir.

keep sharing on this type of info smiley
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 4:28pm On May 03, 2016
Chibenze:

Thanks for this info Sir.

keep sharing on this type of info smiley
No wahala https://www.name.com/happyhour

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Singapore1(m): 4:56pm On May 03, 2016
tranxo:

No wahala https://www.name.com/happyhour
is it one per account ?

i mean .99 per account or you can register as many as you want for .99
e.g 5 domains is .99 times 5
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 6:25pm On May 03, 2016
Singapore1:
is it one per account ?

i mean .99 per account or you can register as many as you want for .99
e.g 5 domains is .99 times 5
Either 1 .com or 1 .net per account. Every Thursday is a different extension deal
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 03, 2016
Any .io investors here? .io extensions are very HOT these days. I own Brownies.io
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:27pm On May 03, 2016
suxxman:
Any .io investors here? .io extensions are very HOT these days. I own B----.io
hmmm. sure they are hot but not for all type of domain. just becareful. they do well on tech niche and short names like n,nn, nnn, l, ll, lll and good one word domain
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 03, 2016
Chibenze:

hmmm. sure they are hot but not for all type of domain. just becareful. they do well on tech niche and short names like n,nn, nnn, l, ll, lll and good one word domain

Yeah, true. I sure did a proper research before registering this name.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Goodnuel: 10:13pm On May 03, 2016
Chibenze:

Bro. i hail you too oh.

Run away soldier.

Are you back now or still running? cheesy
I still d come smiley
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:25am On May 04, 2016
knight1ng Do you offer free trial for your hosting service?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 2:26pm On May 04, 2016
suxxman:
knight1ng Do you offer free trial for your hosting service?
Hi,
this is not a hosting thread, his post has been remove.

@ all, post only domain info here.

Good luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Treasure28: 11:04am On May 06, 2016
Just sold ExamTek.com
took the risk of registering this domain last two weeks for $12 and sold it to the owner of ExamTek.net for $425
Big thanks to my mentor - iykepromotion

4 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 11:49am On May 06, 2016
Treasure28:
Just sold ExamTek.com
took the risk of registering this domain last two weeks for $12 and sold it to the owner of ExamTek.net for $425

wow. congrat bro

more bigger sales ahead of you
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 1:05pm On May 06, 2016
Treasure28:
Just sold ExamTek.com
Big Congrats And more higher sales
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by javijabor1(m): 2:37pm On May 06, 2016
Treasure28:
Just sold ExamTek.com

How is it possible to buy a domain name and sell it immediately.
I thought one would have to wait for at least 60days before you can transfer the domain to another person.

Please can someone clarify this for me. Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Treasure28: 2:47pm On May 06, 2016
javijabor1:

How is it possible to buy a domain name and sell it immediately.
I thought one would have to wait for at least 60days before you can transfer the domain to another person.

Please can someone clarify this for me. Thanks

It is possible if you are transferring from a registrar to the same registrar immediately
like mtn to mtn or glo to glo
but mtn to glo will take 60 days.
Got it?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by javijabor1(m): 3:07pm On May 06, 2016
Treasure28:

It is possible if you are transferring from a registrar to the same registrar immediately
like mtn to mtn or glo to glo
but mtn to glo will take 60 days.
Got it?

Yeah Got It ... Tanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lovelani(m): 4:07pm On May 06, 2016
I have InstantWireTransfer . Com available for sale, contact me if interested or can help with it sale
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by stingermania(m): 9:14pm On May 06, 2016
iykepromotions:
Big Congrats And more higher sales

Please how did you contact the owner of the .net extension?
I found a .com domain with 157 bidders and the .net is still available.
Please i need your insight .. Iykepromotions .. wish to call you.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Treasure28: 6:31am On May 07, 2016
stingermania:

Please how did you contact the owner of the .net extension?
I found a .com domain with 157 bidders and the .net is still available.
Please i need your insight .. Iykepromotions .. wish to call you.
you will simply visit the website and click on "contact" tab or type the website address into a URL field at whois.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Treasure28: 6:34am On May 07, 2016
Hello house,
We, domain newbies wish to buy a valuable and insightful material:
http://filesville.com/item/54a9ff54b798781a702e7cda
to boost our expertise. The material costs $60
I, chibenze and Emma are in. That means each will pay $6 (# 1,800)
We need about 7 more people to shoulder the burden
Please, quote this message if interested.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chieveboy(m): 9:31am On May 07, 2016
Treasure28:
Hello house,
We, domain newbies wish to buy a valuable and insightful material:
http://filesville.com/item/54a9ff54b798781a702e7cda
to boost our expertise. The material costs $60
I, chibenze and Emma are in. That means each will pay $6 (# 1,800)
We need about 7 more people to shoulder the burden
Please, quote this message if interested.

Let's do it

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.