Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (567074 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lekemon(m): 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
CouplesPresents. com
PYDQ. net
DetroitMechanic. com
All at a give away price.
Whatsapp for details 07035988406
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ejosh4(m): 3:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
lekemon:
CouplesPresents. com PYDQ. com DetroitMechanic. com All at a give away price. Whatsapp for details 07035988406
U are not d owner of pydq.com

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lekemon(m): 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
ejosh4:

U are not d owner of pydq.com
Lol. ADELOWO ADELEKE Real owner confirmed. I own all 3 domain names. Look me up if in doubt. grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 5:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
lekemon:

Lol. ADELOWO ADELEKE Real owner confirmed. I own all 3 domain names. Look me up if in doubt. grin
must be a mixup. or are you talking about other extentions?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ejosh4(m): 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
lekemon:

From what am seeing here on whois its owned by a chinese.. Even d website corroborate that....

Nobody shud fall 4 dis he doesn't own pydq.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lekemon(m): 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
ejosh4:

From what am seeing here on whois its owned by a chinese.. Even d website corroborate that....

Nobody shud fall 4 dis he doesn't own pydq.com
Modified. PYDQ. net. If you have been following this thread you'd know it was a mix up. I posted PYDQ. net hitherto.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lekemon(m): 5:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
iykepromotions:
must be a mixup. or are you talking about other extentions?
Of course it is a mixup. I modified the post. PYDQ. net and the other 2 are owned by me. Thanks. As for ejosh, I wasn't laying any trap for anyone to fall into. There are better ways to address a mixup.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ejosh4(m): 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
lekemon:

Of course it is a mixup. I modified the post. PYDQ. net and the other 2 are owned by me. Thanks. As for ejosh, I wasn't laying any trap for anyone to fall into. There are better ways to address a mixup.
I didn't mean any harm..... Quick sales bro
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 2:27pm On Sep 27, 2017
Just for the encouragement. sold this domain exactly one week after registeration. $499 @ a BUY IT NOW PRICE Via Namesilo. My fastest domain sale so far. screenshot below

4 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexyus: 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
iykepromotions:
Just for the encouragement. sold this domain exactly one week after registeration. $499 @ a BUY IT NOW PRICE Via Namesilo. My fastest domain sale so far. screenshot below
congrats. Why are you still using OLD GMAIL interface? na wa o.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by romoruyi(m): 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
Showcase your business to the world
Get a beautifully crafted website

Domain + Hosting (1 year) and Website design 

Dear Friend,

Do you have a Product/Service you want to sell?

Showcase your business to the world with our exclusive web designs

We build professional website with unbeatable features for only N9,999

·         ‎Domain + hosting (1year) plus web design‎
·         ‎Unlimited Bandwidth‎
·         5 emails @yourbusinessname.com‎
·         Technical support ‎

For enquiries and bookings, pleaseCall/Whatsapp 08132838328

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by hilola(f): 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Dollarground(m): 12:01am On Sep 28, 2017
Information marketing business is the best and most trusted way which you can use to make money from your blog.

Information marketing business is just selling of information usually In form of ebooks.

This is not like other online business which you have already tried but nothing came out of it.

Let me tell you what you don't know,

People tell you that google Adsense is the best and only way to make money from your blog. This they tell you but they won't tell you that to make money from Adsense, you must have a huge number of traffic flowing to your blog.
Most of these successful bloggers out there are all into information marketing business if you don't know.

You hear about Adsense and you want to kill yourself because Adsense do not want to accept you or they have accepted you but you are not earning from that.

What I want to tell you now is that information marketing business is a very good online business which only few people know about it.
The most interesting part of it is that you can setup the business to work on autopilot system.

Autopilot system Means that all transactions between you and your customers are done automatically.

What do I mean?

When someone buys your product from your blog, the person will pay you directly from your blog and he or she will download the product they purchased automatically after payment.
You don't need to meet with the buyer or have conversations with him or her.

My dear, this is the best opportunity for you to tap into this business. I will not want you to miss this.

Another interesting part of it is that even if you have only one eBook for sale, you can make as much money as you want hence you are still with the eBook. You can sell as many times as you can.

I want to assure you that this business is the best online business for you.
If you begin this business, you will forget about Adsense.
Let me help you get started if you are willing to get started.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by justi4jesu(f): 5:50am On Sep 28, 2017
Buying PAYONEER FUNDS & PAYPAL FUNDS with instant funding of Naira etc.

Contact on my Signature. Tested and Trusted for Years..... wink
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tosinjay(m): 6:56am On Sep 28, 2017
$560 payoneer needed urgently @340/$
Please whatsapp me if you got to sell
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by NnamdiN: 10:44am On Sep 28, 2017
iykepromotions:
what am I not doing right? havent sold any out of the 4, in months grin This is Iyke

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dake40(m): 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
iykepromotions:

Your line no dey go
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
NnamdiN:
what am I not doing right? havent sold any out of the 4, in months grin This is Iyke

Let 's see your four domains it is then we can know what you were doing wrongly.

Cheers
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 29, 2017
expertix:

Let 's see your four domains it is then we can know what you were doing wrongly.

Cheers

Even me self.... I have three and nothing, I'm new in the biz. Abeg make una use pros eye look am for me
Diamondfoil.com, crosscoats.com and elegantdrinks.com

Please how much do you think the domains worth?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by justi4jesu(f): 11:12am On Sep 29, 2017
Neocotez:
I want to sell small bitcoins. Any good exchanger here?

Contact me on whatsapp, i also help with US Shipments. wink
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Dollarground(m): 10:28am On Sep 30, 2017
Information marketing business is the best and most trusted way which you can use to make money from your blog.

Information marketing business is just selling of information usually In form of ebooks.

This is not like other online business which you have already tried but nothing came out of it.

People tell you that google Adsense is the best and only way to make money from your blog. This they tell you but they won't tell you that to make money from Adsense, you must have a huge number of traffic flowing to your blog.
Most of these successful bloggers out there are all into information marketing business if you don't know.

You hear about Adsense and you want to kill yourself because Adsense do not want to accept you or they have accepted you but you are not earning from that.

What I want to tell you now is that information marketing business is a very good online business which only few people know about it.
The most interesting part of it is that you can setup the business to work on autopilot system.

Autopilot system Means that all transactions between you and your customers are done automatically.

What do I mean?

When someone buys your product from your blog, the person will pay you directly from your blog and he or she will download the product they purchased automatically after payment.

My dear, this is the best opportunity for you to tap into this business. I will not want you to miss this.

Another interesting part of it is that even if you have only one eBook for sale, you can make as much money as you want hence you are still with the eBook. You can sell as many times as you can.

Contact me for help on how to start the business

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by xprimate(m): 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
happy independent guys. Abeg These my domain have refused go: baybeewearsdotcom, leanfitsdotcom and whitecolarjobsdotcom. any help to sell it off will be appreciated.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Dollarground(m): 9:45pm On Oct 01, 2017

What do I mean?

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 11:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
Dollarground:

What do I mean?

But why are you spamming this thread with a repeated posting. If no body respond to you, then you don't need to repeat yourself, everybody here knew about information marketing before chosen domaining. Please stop it or else you will be reported.

You can open your own thread for this purpose and people who love your biz can follow you.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by losprince(m): 4:34am On Oct 02, 2017
Dollarground:

What do I mean?

We have heard, don't come and go and kill yourself

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Dollarground(m): 9:41am On Oct 02, 2017
expertix:

But why are you spamming this thread with a repeated posting. If no body respond to you, then you don't need to repeat yourself, everybody here knew about information marketing before chosen domaining. Please stop it or else you will be reported.

You can open your own thread for this purpose and people who love your biz can follow you.

Am sorry please
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Treasure28: 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
losprince:
We have heard, don't come and go and kill yourself
Lol
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Syphonn(m): 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ever tried advertising with youtube videos?

Wondering if YouTube ads are worth your time and money?

This write-up will help you’ll find new research that reveals how consumers respond to YouTube ads and insight into how marketers plan to adjust their ad spend on YouTube.

# 1: Viewers accept ads on YouTube more easily than on Facebook

Not so long ago, YouTube was the undisputed king of online video. Founded in February 2005, YouTube’s only approach has always been video, allowing you to upload (and stay) to the top of the stack.

Read more on this at http://www.busygisting.com/advertising-on-youtube-its-effectiveness/
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by justi4jesu(f): 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
Bring your fiverr withdrawals and Payoneer, skrill, Bitcoin funds

Instant naira.............Min $100 (Fast Exchanger)

Whatsapp : +971 5558213 85
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexycom(m): 4:02am On Oct 16, 2017
justi4jesu:

Bring your fiverr withdrawals and Payoneer, skrill, Bitcoin funds

Instant naira.............Min $100 (Fast Exchanger)

Whatsapp : +971 5558213 85
can you help with $100 payoneer funds now? and if someone needs like $3000 payoneer funds, you go fit run am?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by justi4jesu(f): 5:33am On Oct 16, 2017
2sexycom:
can you help with $100 payoneer funds now? and if someone needs like $3000 payoneer funds, you go fit run am?

You know my whatsapp. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.