Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (564525 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by gboyetade: 6:08am On Oct 16, 2017
I offer the best rates for Payoneer. Bring all your Payoneer funds at 342/$ now

I am open to escrow
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexycom(m): 9:16am On Oct 16, 2017
justi4jesu:

You know my whatsapp. wink
I go add you again. Dem steal my phone
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Syphonn(m): 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
How to sync your PC with Google Drive

One of the most popular cloud services is Google Drive. Google provides a user with a free 15GB of the cloud as soon as a user creates an email account. In case it is paid business account, a user will get 30GB of storage by default. A user can always expand this storage if he or she wants to, by purchasing more space.

READ MORE AT:
http://www.busygisting.com/how-to-sync-your-pc-with-google-drive/
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Simosite: 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
@iykepromotions, please I need your input. I used an exchanger to receive sold domain name at Godaddy via PayPal. The money was sent yesterday and so I alerted my exchanger immediately I got alert from Godaddy that my funds have been transferred to the PayPal address I specified in my account. Since yesterday my exchanger is saying that he has not received any money that I should provide scrrenshot for the payment. How do I solve this equation? You know godaddy is doing mass payment. Is it possible that the money Godaddy sent yesterday can still be on the way? I need ur advice on where to start from in retrieving my money. Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by cityofindustry: 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hi all ,

I was wondering what will be the value of 6 letter domains like flox es dot com I have a couple of them. These names are names that can easily be pronounced.

Just wanted to ask experts what you think about selling 6 letter names.

Feedback will be appreciated
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Simosite: 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
@Cityofindustry, 6l sells when it has a kind of meaning. What I mean is that you can't just combine words together and expect it to sell. Try as much as possible to have keyword in your 6l. You registered floxes.com, what is flox? Is it a strong keyword? If you want to go the way of 6l, then ensure you have keywords attach to them. You use words like tab or med and attach suffix to them. You can come up with words like tabvia, tabrio, tabero, medina, medera, medvia and so on. These days, words combo without keywords in them doesn't work anymore. Visit namepros, you will find so many domainers selling their brandbucket names that doesn't have keywords in them. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by warrenweste(m): 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
Simosite:
@iykepromotions, please I need your input. I used an exchanger to receive sold domain name at Godaddy via PayPal. The money was sent yesterday and so I alerted my exchanger immediately I got alert from Godaddy that my funds have been transferred to the PayPal address I specified in my account. Since yesterday my exchanger is saying that he has not received any money that I should provide scrrenshot for the payment. How do I solve this equation? You know godaddy is doing mass payment. Is it possible that the money Godaddy sent yesterday can still be on the way? I need ur advice on where to start from in retrieving my money. Thanks

Call godaddy and explain to them that you used an exchanger since there is a restriction here in receiving paypal payments here,tell them you need the screenshot
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by cityofindustry: 5:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for the information

Simosite:
@Cityofindustry, 6l sells when it has a kind of meaning. What I mean is that you can't just combine words together and expect it to sell. Try as much as possible to have keyword in your 6l. You registered floxes.com, what is flox? Is it a strong keyword? If you want to go the way of 6l, then ensure you have keywords attach to them. You use words like tab or med and attach suffix to them. You can come up with words like tabvia, tabrio, tabero, medina, medera, medvia and so on. These days, words combo without keywords in them doesn't work anymore. Visit namepros, you will find so many domainers selling their brandbucket names that doesn't have keywords in them. Good luck
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by cityofindustry: 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
I was assuming that those that need these names use them for branding purposes.

Several new businesses are registered daily,my thought would be that some may have a need for unique sounding names .

Who would have thought quora.com would be a multimillion dollar company

My thoughts
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by justi4jesu(f): 6:47am On Oct 28, 2017
what we do

We buy and sell Fiverr Paypal Withdrawal, Skrill, Neteller, Perfectmoney
We buy and sell Etherum (eth)

We buy BTC (Bitcoin)
We buy/Sell Payoneer

Contact us for your tested and trusted exchange - https:///send?phone=00971555821385..

Contact us Today and Don't miss out

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Zdoh(m): 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

Neteller for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
Call/Whatsap....08088759163
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by protonz(m): 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
3rack.com @ giveaway price of Contact me!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lekemon(m): 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
Does anyone know the current value of LLLL.net? All consonants without the letter V
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Neocotez(m): 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
cityofindustry:
I was assuming that those that need these names use them for branding purposes.

Several new businesses are registered daily,my thought would be that some may have a need for unique sounding names .

Who would have thought quora.com would be a multimillion dollar company

My thoughts
If you can place it on some good market places like sedo or flippa then your good to go!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by joystickextend1(m): 11:06am On Nov 01, 2017
lekemon:
Does anyone know the current value of LLLL.net? All consonants without the letter V

LLLL.net chips is btw 20-40$ its been terribly low smiley stick with .coms

however normal llll.net depends on the meaning meaningless ones are not even worth reg fee wink
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lekemon(m): 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
joystickextend1:

LLLL.net chips is btw 20-40$ its been terribly low smiley stick with .coms

however normal llll.net depends on the meaning meaningless ones are not even worth reg fee wink

I bought PYDQ. net 2 years ago and 've been holding on hoping that the value'ld move up someday. Such a terrible development.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by justi4jesu(f): 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
what we do

We buy and sell Fiverr Paypal Withdrawal, Skrill, Neteller, Perfectmoney, Amazon Gift Cards

We buy and BTC (Bitcoin)
We buy/Sell Payoneer

Contact us for your tested and trusted exchange - https:///send?phone=00971555821385

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by joystickextend1(m): 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
lekemon:

I bought PYDQ. net 2 years ago and 've been holding on hoping that the value'ld move up someday. Such a terrible development.

That's a chip you could have sell it for 150$ last year or even 200 on namepros
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by martins80(m): 8:55am On Nov 02, 2017
How about 4Chicagohomes.com ?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 9:57am On Nov 06, 2017
Simosite:
Hope this has been resolved? if not, If The guy is still denying, godaddy support will be of help. make sure you gave them the correct paypal email, if you're sure about this, contact them and let them know you used an exchangers service. that you need a proof of payment from them. next time try to use a reliable exchanger's services.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Zdoh(m): 8:35am On Nov 07, 2017
J
stefanry12:
skrill funds for sale $26
Come to whatsapp 08088759163
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by superman1073: 8:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
ok
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Simosite: 10:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
iykepromotions:
Hope this has been resolved? if not, If The guy is still denying, godaddy support will be of help. make sure you gave them the correct paypal email, if you're sure about this, contact them and let them know you used an exchangers service. that you need a proof of payment from them. next time try to use a reliable exchanger's services.
thanks so much for your contribution. Yes it has been resolved.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 09, 2017
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by justi4jesu(f): 6:50am On Nov 12, 2017
justi4jesu:
what we do

We buy and sell Fiverr Paypal Withdrawal, Skrill, Neteller, Perfectmoney, Amazon Gift Cards

We buy and BTC (Bitcoin)
We buy/Sell Payoneer

Contact us for your tested and trusted exchange - https:///send?phone=00971555821385

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Davindal(m): 8:37am On Dec 05, 2017
Hello my people!

I am confused. I hand registered 2 domain names yesterday on 1and1.com and godaddy.com respectively, but I didn't list nor park any of the two for I was still contemplating the best parking company to go with, and where to list them as well.

However, when I typed in the 2 domain names separately on a browser's address bar to see what comes up; to my surprise, I discovered that the one I registered with 1and1.com has been parked to sedo and the other I registered with Godaddy.com has an inscription page that reads "buy this domain". "This domain is for sale". Again, it has "this domain has been parked free, courtesy of godaddy.com".

I even received an offer email for IslamicReligion.org. I don't know if I should reply or ignore it for scammers are too many out there looking to snatch domain names from people.

Hey gurus here, what does this imply? I want to list them myself and park them anywhere I deem fit. Is this normal with these companies(1and1 & Godaddy)?

The 2 domain names are IslamicReligion.org and TertiaryInstitutions.com registered on 1and1 & Godaddy, respectively.

Please, I need possible appraisals for both.

Gurus you can help me suggest best price tag.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ayufun: 9:35am On Dec 05, 2017
Hello Dom flippers, If you can sell these domains, http://www.healthriskfood.com and https://www.wificallingiphone.com at good price, I'll give you 15% commission. However, I'm not in haste to sell since I can afford to keep them for years.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mbz101(m): 10:16am On Dec 05, 2017
We have adjustment in our Xmas bonanza price to serve all our new and old customers better

We can afford to buy all ur digital money with instant pay out.
We buy and sell btc, Ether, Skrill, Netteller, Perfect money And International Cash bank deposit.

I buy iTunes, amazon, vanilla visa, Walmart gift-cards etc.
Depends on daily currency exchange rate.

For ur online E-marketing Clean tools not hacked.

VPN: $20 1yr Not keeping logs
Php Mailer :$15
Cp:$20
Rdp:$20 Australia, UK, US and European countries
Google voice:$15 unlimited sending
Webmail:$20

Personal Company Dom Acct to receive $$ Available.

Paypal funds is available for fully US and EU verified premier and business accounts available for eBay sells

Order fulfill within 24 hrs due to time zone.
All Transaction Reference sent to u via whatsup or email.

I'm legitimate business man . No games please..

Contact me to place order: 08051671260
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by gautamnagraj: 5:39am On Dec 06, 2017
Get the .com domain name in cheap price, grab these coupons

https://www.couponshive.com/store/godaddy/
https://www.couponshive.com/store/namecheap/
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by techclicknyc: 11:40am On Dec 06, 2017
Whois Search, Whois Lookup or Whois Domain: The International Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) is that the organization that authorizes registrars to issue or assign domain names to the public. A someone is that a person or entity who is taken into account to be the domain name owner licensed to create or request for changes to be created in very important info associated with the owns a domain name. It is, therefore, critically necessary to understand the “owner” someone of a site name and additionally the person or entity having administrative, charge and technical rights associated with the domain.

http://www.techclick.org/owns-domain-name/
http://www.techclick.org/domain/
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by inspirational93: 3:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
click this link to download free educational course materials on any topic
http://viwright.com/4as2

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.