Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Choose Btw Toyota Sienna And Honda Odessy - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Choose Btw Toyota Sienna And Honda Odessy (1562 Views)

Choose Btw Japaneese And Other Brands Of Cars / Choose Btw Toyota Highlander And Honda Accord / Between Honda Accord V-tech And Honda Accord Dx,ex, Lx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choose Btw Toyota Sienna And Honda Odessy by yosmen: 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2013
between these two cars sienna and odyssy which is good for running interstate transport?some claim odyssy has gear box problem always.
expert in.the house pls whats the truth?
Re: Choose Btw Toyota Sienna And Honda Odessy by Femonjay(m): 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2013
Hi,
I think Sienna is better for transport business than Odyssey

interms of fuel effeiceint, Cheap parts and durability (our traditional beleive),

if you look very wel, you will notice that people use Sienna more.
Re: Choose Btw Toyota Sienna And Honda Odessy by yosmen: 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2013
from online reviews odessy consumes less fuel but what am not certain is the long term durability of.the gear box?
Re: Choose Btw Toyota Sienna And Honda Odessy by FindOut(m): 11:14pm On Mar 28, 2013
Sienna. The Oddysey gear box issues are legendary...some of those you see plying interstate routes have been converted to manual tranny...I know coz I've ridden in one before. However, if the Sienna is not well taken care of, it could also bring up its own issues as well.
Re: Choose Btw Toyota Sienna And Honda Odessy by yosmen: 1:16am On Mar 29, 2013
does Odyssey naturally comes with manual transmission?
Re: Choose Btw Toyota Sienna And Honda Odessy by cretin: 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2013
odyseey has leaking tranny seal problems...sienna is better n more rugged
Re: Choose Btw Toyota Sienna And Honda Odessy by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2013
odyssey! shocked flees!
Re: Choose Btw Toyota Sienna And Honda Odessy by Nobody: 6:00am On Mar 31, 2013
Forget about d auto review in US, this is Naija. We have owned a sienna and in every way, it was better than odysey. All d odysey in my area have issues. Until the sienna was stolen by armed robbers (of which two of them have now being killed, yes killed with very good guns, yeah), it never gave any issues.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Recommendations On Where To Buy New Tires In Lagos Needed Please / I Found This Professional Driver... / Made In Aba Electric Tricycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.