Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS (14208 Views)

Buhari Cannot Defeat Us-boko Haram / US, Boko Haram, If Nigerians Let This Happen, They'll Forever Keep Regretting! / US: Boko Haram A Franchise Hired By North & South, Alike – Nytimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Erinpeyin: 6:20am On Oct 03, 2013
jookco:

My friend how in the world do you think you can convince us the Muslims are not terrorist, just look at the middle east, shia muslims bombing the other tribe, your holy book teaches you to cut peoples hand when they steal at least you can't deny that one but its brutal and inhuman, you see what am saying Islam is too bloody so count the Beyelsa state govt out of this, Nigeria govt dont mentain their facilities not just bayelsa state, the islamic brainless worriors find the place suitable to organize and launch their bloody attack on innocent people all in the name of Allah, the whole world know what the religion of peace sand for so dont worry your self we already know.
b
ISLAM DID NOT SAY YOU SHOULD CUT SOMEONES HAND AFTER IS FIRST STEALING CASE.YOU MUST FOR ASK HIM OR HER WHAT SHE NEEDED TO MAKE HIM OR HER SUFFICIENT AND AV A THIEF-FREE HEART WHICH IT IS MANDATED ON THE GOVERNMENT TO PROVIDE FOR HIM OR HER IN ISLAMIC LAWS BROUGHT BY ANABI MOUSSA(moses).IF HE OR SHE NOW WENT BACK FOR THE FOURTH TIME,THE ONE OF THE PALM SHALL BE CHOPPED OFF.I WANT YOU TO THINK ABOUT THAT AND ACCEPT ISLAM BECAUSE JESUS WAS NEVER THE SON OF GOD AND HE WAS NEVER A CHRISTIAN.APOSTLE PAUL FOUNDED CHRISTIANITY WHEN JESUS WAS NEVER IN EXISTIENCE.SALAM ALAIKUM.

1 Like

Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Omen100(m): 6:27am On Oct 03, 2013
Thank you Olamide & may whatever you believe strengthens & guard you.
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Wsdm: 6:40am On Oct 03, 2013
Erinpeyin: b
ISLAM DID NOT SAY YOU SHOULD CUT SOMEONES HAND AFTER IS FIRST STEALING CASE.YOU MUST FOR ASK HIM OR HER WHAT SHE NEEDED TO MAKE HIM OR HER SUFFICIENT AND AV A THIEF-FREE HEART WHICH IT IS MANDATED ON THE GOVERNMENT TO PROVIDE FOR HIM OR HER IN ISLAMIC LAWS BROUGHT BY ANABI MOUSSA(moses).IF HE OR SHE NOW WENT BACK FOR THE FOURTH TIME,THE ONE OF THE PALM SHALL BE CHOPPED OFF.I WANT YOU TO THINK ABOUT THAT AND ACCEPT ISLAM BECAUSE JESUS WAS NEVER THE SON OF GOD AND HE WAS NEVER A CHRISTIAN.APOSTLE PAUL FOUNDED CHRISTIANITY WHEN JESUS WAS NEVER IN EXISTIENCE.SALAM ALAIKUM.
In addition; if cutting of thieves hands is barbaric, how about burning them with tires tired to their necks? Please stop replying anyone trying to derail this thread as it is their usual antics to suppress the truth.
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Wsdm: 6:44am On Oct 03, 2013
Omen100: Thank you Olamide & may whatever you believe strengthens & guard you.
A very BIG AMEEN. Honestly the guy don try no be small. It is as if he didn't REST throughout the time he started this thread. More grease to your elbow OLUMIDE.

1 Like

Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 03, 2013
Erinpeyin: b

Brother mi.. Don't mind people who don't think. Anyone who says Islam promotes terrorism, just ignore that person, don't ever join issues with such person because it takes an extremely dumb person to have a free website that has all the verses of the Quran on it and yet the person just follows CNN propaganda as a thought. Don't bother Explaining at all..
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 03, 2013
Omen100: Thank you Olamide & may whatever you believe strengthens & guard you.

Wsdm:
A very BIG AMEEN. Honestly the guy don try no be small. It is as if he didn't REST throughout the time he started this thread. More grease to your elbow OLUMIDE.

Thank you guys.. That's encouraging. Thanks.

I started this thread as a true timeline to track all the records of Boko Haram in relation to GEJ. My curiosity peaked when Azazi, accused of gun running and stealing weapons in Kaduna died with a Kaduna governor. Azazi almost dismissed was brought back into the military and he started stepping beyond military jurisdiction into SSS's jurisdiction including handling of Boko Haram suspects. As soon as Azazi voiced out that Boko Haram is PDP, he was dead before he could release a memoir on his services to Nigeria.

Now we have a state in a S.O.E being attacked by terrorists in military uniforms. Anytime Boko Haram issues occur, Afenifere, a pro GEJ group is quick to point north etc.,. even when Weapon stash and terrorists house was found in Lagos, owned by Bayelsa, GEJ's home state.

USA intelligence once said Boko Haram is being sponsored by pirates along Nigerian coast and a militant was given coastal security by GEJ. Another USA intelligence report said Politicians both North and South, Christian and Muslim are sponsoring Boko Haram.
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 03, 2013
Why was mohammed yusuf the erstwhile leader of boko haram killed immediately after police interrogation? Where is kabiru sokoto? Why was azazi 'killed' few months after he said pdp is behind boko haram
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 03, 2013
The story of the gun running Brit arrested with stash of weapons was basically wiped off the media but the story about a Lebanese business man with rusted and non functional ammunition is still trending and in court.

The Christians who tried to blow up a church?

The Igbo bomb maker that works for Boko Haram?

MEND? Raymond Dokpesi and IBB? GEJ coming out to defend MEND?

Azazi training ND militants with Nigerian military and the militants disappearing after training? where did they go?

A former militant being given coastal (Not pipeline) protection contract when our navy is under funded?

Boko Haram killing more Muslims than Christians but claiming to be fighting for Islam?

Above all, GEJ turning acting blind before Boko Haram got bigger? Youths in Borno dying while fighting against Boko Haram?

Late Yaradua (A core northerner) adopting a no nonsense policy on Boko Haram but GEJ, a southerner/Christian, adopting a do what you want attitude on Boko Haram?

Azazi calling for US military in ND and US refusing then on came the bombing of UN?

These events can't be coincidences. Something is going on deeply wrong!!

1 Like

Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Wsdm: 7:09am On Oct 03, 2013
0lumide:

And Adeboye will keep quiet in his jet, Kumuyi will keep quiet in his mansion, Oyedepo will leave his brain in one jet and fly his zombie body around in anothe jet.

God will not come down and liberate Nigerians from corruption. The role of churches is to organize people for Godly purposes. If organizing people to come out against a corrupt, violent, inhumane government isn't Godly, I wonder what the definition of Godly really is.

how can Nigerians let this slide? Are we this dumb?
Most of the people you mentioned above have their SELFISH interest as basis for preaching salvation. What ever will not favor that INTEREST is not considered a thing of concern.
The truth of all you are saying is known to the CATHOLIC church as they have been the highest victims of this carnage, little wonder why they pulled out of CAN. The Madalla bombing was a clear indicator of this nonsense. I met a Mopol on transit that happened to be there on the day of the attack. He told me that the occupant of the car used in the bomblast were 4, when they were stopped by one of the guards on duty and they noticed that the bomb was about to detonate since it was timed, two of them left the car and started running away. All of a sudden the bomb went of. Those two running were caught and one of them mobbed to death and the second one was wisked away by the police. I was surprise when the SSS started calling one Kabiru Sokoto when actually someone was caught in the scene. As the bombing of Kaduna ended with Yakowa so the bombing in Nigeria shall end with the end of Jonathan.
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by carsprayer: 7:20am On Oct 03, 2013
Olumide what really is your problem? how can GEJ be behind bokoharam..I was born I brought up in kaduna ,I have lived in almost every northern state..bokoharam from the north ,how is it possible for GEJ to bomb the north and they would keep quiet? just come down to maiduguri or yobe and carry out research...u just sit in front of ur Pentium1 PC and just type rubbish..the more bokoharam bomb nigeria,the more people hate the north...GEJ for 2015...fresh air kaduna zone
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Tushnigerian(f): 7:24am On Oct 03, 2013
Everything is conspiracy!!! I heard the 9/11 attack was planned by the US govt. Countries do this to get sympathy in the international system!! After everything I don't know where all the money is going to!! Good job olumide wink
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 03, 2013
From my pentium 1 PC, I get my message across well more than your 2012 Imac 27INCHES.

Are you saying the consensus in the North is for them to JOIN BOKO HARAM AND KILL THEMSELVES? YOUR MESSAGE ISN'T CLEAR!

WHY WASN'T BOKO HARAM LIKE THIS BEFORE? HOW COME IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE 2011 ELECTIONS, EVERYTHING WENT TO HELL AND CAME BACK WITH A CURSE?

HOW COME A STATE UNDER S.O.E RULE IS NOW UNDER ATTACK BY GEJ'S ARMY (BOKO HARAM)?

HAVE YOU ASKED WHY BAYELSA STATE (ONE OF THE MOST FUNDED STATES IN NIGERIA) WILL BUY A SHANTY IN LAGOS? TALKLESS OF ASKING WHY THE SHANTY IS HOSTING WEAPONS AND TERRORISTS? OR ARE YORUBAS TOO NOW HAVING A GENERAL CONSENSUS AMONG THEMSELVES TO JOIN BOKO HARA, TOO?

WHO STARTED AND PERFECTED THE ACT OF BOMBING IN NIGERIA? NIGER DELTANS MY FRIEND!!!!

1 Like

Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Wsdm: 7:52am On Oct 03, 2013
carsprayer: Olumide what really is your problem? how can GEJ be behind bokoharam..I was born I brought up in kaduna ,I have lived in almost every northern state..bokoharam from the north ,how is it possible for GEJ to bomb the north and they would keep quiet? just come down to maiduguri or yobe and carry out research...u just sit in front of ur Pentium1 PC and just type rubbish..the more bokoharam bomb nigeria,the more people hate the north...GEJ for 2015...fresh air kaduna zone
Mr Kaduna man please answer these question with sincerity; are the Muslims as hostile to you as other people accuse them?
Living in Kaduna , you must have some Muslim friends, what is their reaction to all these menace?
Have you not seen Muslims protecting some Christians even against sectarian crises?
Living in Kaduna is not a yard stick that you know what is happening all over the North. I have seen people refute a certain news in a part of some state only to find out latter that it is true. Or are you saying because you live in Kaduna you know more than Shiekh Gumi that accuses GEJ of all the bombings? We live in a global village Mr. Man.

1 Like

Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Omen100(m): 8:09am On Oct 03, 2013
Wsdm:
Mr Kaduna man please answer these question with sincerity; are the Muslims as hostile to you as other people accuse them?
Living in Kaduna , you must have some Muslim friends, what is their reaction to all these menace?
Have you not seen Muslims protecting some Christians even against sectarian crises?
Living in Kaduna is not a yard stick that you know what is happening all over the North. I have seen people refute a certain news in a part of some state only to find out latter that it is true. Or are you saying because you live in Kaduna you know more than Shiekh Gumi that accuses GEJ of all the bombings? We live in a global village Mr. Man.

Mr. Kaduna over to you, we need answers to these questions which will enable us quash our curiosity
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 03, 2013
Where is abubakar shekau is he really dead or still alive?
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by DoffMan2: 9:05am On Oct 03, 2013
0lumide: Why would Bayelsa State government own a house in Lagos used to stash Weapons?

Where is the fucking intelligence OPC was bragging about? And what was Gani Adams doing at the burial of a man who sold weapons to militants that bombed Yoruba land?

This is a serious matter! This is not the first time the Niger Delta is connected to an attack on Lagos. First the Atlas Cove was bombed by the stoopid militants, now Bayelsa State Government bought a dirty, Shanty house used to stash weapons in Lagos state.

This is not the time for some Edwin clark or some Afenifere to start trying to bring focus on Boko Haram and North. This is the time for the South to start pointing their fingers to the south of Nigeria.

The freaking paid hacks and tom foools called Afenifere started pointing North as soon as the matter was blown open. Why should we blame the north again? Isn't The house used to stash the weapons owned by a southern state government? Everybody is trying to downplay the matter.

When a military officer pointed accusing fingers at Azazi for masterminding the escalation of Boko Haram attacks, everybody said the north was trying to cover up their filth. Hasn't the military officer been vindicated?
Azazi called for American troops in Niger Delta but the US refused and instead built a mission house in the north.

Mend bombed Abuja but Jonathan was quick to say they didn't even though Mend took responsibility. Azazi was accused of gun running in Kaduna and years later, he was killed in air crash along side the Kaduna state governor (Coincidence?).

Ask yourself why a Boko Haram "fighting" for Northern Muslims have majority Northern Muslims as casualties? Don't give me the Taliban excuse because Talibans don't bomb the Taliban controlled areas so your analogy will fail. Have you heard of Hamas blowing up Palestinians? .

If the east should start going anti Jonathan, Bombs will start rocking their terrain too or we will have the usual scare tactics of bombs going off.

Ijaws are creating a problem they will never solve for themselves. Let's be sincere for once and face the truth in Nigeria. People with evil and secessionist intents are manipulating the "northern factor" of the issue. Yes we all know the Northern corrupt elites want to keep power in the North but that is not possible in the 21st century especially when the nation's economic backbone is in the south. Let's not kick a dying dog to give say it barks too much noise; we may end up turning the dog to a wild beast.

This is not an Article.

What a load of tripe!

The desperation grows to alarming proportions. shocked
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by carsprayer: 9:11am On Oct 03, 2013
mod close this useless thread!! olumide is a mad man...odale lasan..oloriburuku omo esu
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 03, 2013
mr olumide. yours words are dth truth.mr canoe hat. aka Gej. was once indicted fr providing weaponry fr militants in the N/D.azazi then as a commanding officer. stole weapons fr d militants ..Gej is in no capacity. to rule. these country. will never be divided we shall protect the sacrifice made my patriots against rebellion

Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by nuclearboy(m): 9:17am On Oct 03, 2013
There is a timetable to all activity!

When man couldn't stop Abacha, something took over and Nigeria continued! One man supported by 3 women cannot "own" 160 million people - the bells have started keeling and the time-keeper is ringing it because the period is past! Soon, this too shall pass!
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 03, 2013
The Op has raise some very valid points but then we should understand the issue of bokoharam is not a one way traffic- Is shekau also Gej boy? on the other hand, if Gej really take bokoharam has a threat, he would have been more proactive in his approach instead of merely owing up that bokoharam have infiltrated his govt without taking any action to expose or flush them out.
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Wsdm: 10:25am On Oct 03, 2013
shollaire: The Op has raise some very valid points but then we should understand the issue of bokoharam is not a one way traffic- Is shekau also Gej boy? on the other hand, if Gej really take bokoharam has a threat, he would have been more proactive in his approach instead of merely owing up that bokoharam have infiltrated his govt without taking any action to expose or flush them out.
Eventhough Shekau's Boko haram still exist which ofcourse i doubt their sophistication, it has been hijacked by some unscrupulous elements for their sessessionist goal.
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Tintinix: 10:47am On Oct 03, 2013
Waoh! This is a thread that will surely tickle the fancy lots here on NL.
So the clueless, shoeless, retardeen, Jonathan from the Militant Zone of ND has been killing you guys in your churches, travelling parks, SCHOOLS, UNIVERSITIES, ishewo joints etc, but consistently missing his targets in our mosques, with Our Emir... Buhahahahahahahahahah!
Sorry I didn't mean to laugh!
And all these while the peace loving peps of our dear Northern extraction have been quiet?! Good morning!!!!
No no this is a serious topic!
So while he bombs the north, he builds schools for almajiri's, and then kills students in their colleges...
So Olumide, if You, I mean YOU know all these, then what must the Northern leaders know? You mean that they are sitting idly by when common ND men are doing this to their region??
Well maybe I am speaking too early, please continue with your conspiracy theory, but I hope its not as a result of
schizophrenia
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Omen100(m): 11:04am On Oct 03, 2013
Mr. Mod, its time this topic land itself in front page so that other Nigerians can throw more light on it.

Olamide, you are a Logician, Nigerian who has decided to think outside the box.
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Wsdm: 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2013
Tintinix: Waoh! This is a thread that will surely tickle the fancy lots here on NL.
So the clueless, shoeless, retardeen, Jonathan from the Militant Zone of ND has been killing you guys in your churches, travelling parks, SCHOOLS, UNIVERSITIES, ishewo joints etc, but consistently missing his targets in our mosques, with Our Emir... Buhahahahahahahahahah!
And all these while the peace loving peps of our dear Northern extraction have been quiet?! Good morning!!!!
So while he bombs the north, he builds schools for almajiri's, and then kills students in their colleges...
So Olumide, if You, I mean YOU know all these, then what must the Northern leaders know? You mean that they are sitting idly by when common ND men are doing this to their region??
Well maybe I am speaking too early, please continue with your conspiracy theory, but I hope its not as a result of
schizophrenia
Northern elites are not talkative like their southern Counterparts. They understand the sensitive nature of the whole things and shall reply Jonathan at the right time. Jigawa governor boasted that if boko haram touches his state he will expose all the brouhaha surrounding it. Have you heard of any bomb in Jigawa state?
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Omen100(m): 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2013
Wsdm:
Northern elites are not talkative like their southern Counterparts. They understand the sensitive nature of the whole things and shall reply Jonathan at the right time. Jigawa governor boasted that if boko haram touches his state he will expose all the brouhaha surrounding it. Have you heard of any bomb in Jigawa state?

Brother, please how truthful is the bolded above?
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Slizbeat(m): 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
Am following you guys now. So Ijaw as you always call "Minority" is now the ones oppressing the North called "Majority"??

Tell yourselves the truth oo
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Ttalk: 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
The way things are going in this country seems to be a planned strategy by an evil mind, where its coming from is not clear, but there seems to be every indication that there is a systematic approach to cripple the country for a determined goal, whoever is behind this does not love this country and i think it is an ambition taken too far and its only government that has the apparatus to unravel the mystery. Why it hasn't is what i dont know, but it point to one thing, political conspiracy at the highest level
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2013
Thanks for your contribution everyone.

I want people to ask this question, If truly, Northerners plan to dominate Nigeria with Boko Haram, will they start by killing themselves?

If truly Boko Haram is fighting for Islam, will they start by killing more Muslims and making life difficult for Muslims?

What about Shuwa? why was he killed? Isn't Shuwa a Muslim?

Ask yourselves, if truly northerners want to make Nigeria ungovernable, will they bomb themselves?

Ask yourselves, who started bombing in Nigeria and has mastered the art very well? Why would Boko Haram within 1year of Jonathan's government all of a sudden become Bombers with perfect precisions?
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by whitecat007: 5:59pm On Oct 03, 2013
FG and PDP are behind bokoharam. Who knows how scared the mods are for this thread to still be at back page.
@op just don't leave your personal information online.
All the points you raised are for only those with good heads on their shoulders.
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
Tintinix: Waoh! This is a thread that will surely tickle the fancy lots here on NL.
schizophrenia

Any reply to you will be based on my own assuptions so I will choose not to reply you. But if you can't deduct the truth from events since 2010, I guess I have nothing to debate with you as it is.

As for norther leaders not talking, have you asked your self why GEJ can only threaten Amaechi and why he can't try the nonsense he is doing in the south in the north? Can Patience go to the North and try to insult a state governor? The sensitivity of the matter requires that those who know the truth can only deal with Jonathan after they have successfully taken him out of power which is why 2015 is going to be bloody both North and South. if northern elites start reacting immaturely, the nation will break and that is why the calculated silence is golden.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Ortom Suspends 6 APC LG Chairmen In Benue / LASG Seals Illegal Container Terminal In Ibeshe, Ikorodu / Accord Party Presidential Candidate, Imumolen Gifts ₦1M To Creative Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.