Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS (14220 Views)

Buhari Cannot Defeat Us-boko Haram / US, Boko Haram, If Nigerians Let This Happen, They'll Forever Keep Regretting! / US: Boko Haram A Franchise Hired By North & South, Alike – Nytimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 09, 2013
TechWalker007: No trick and propaganda these APC SW bigots no go try.

GEJ is sponsoring BH yet it was APC leaders that were calling for amnesty? Very funny set of disillusioned people.

Your boss don't know who to give amnesty to.. Cared to ask him why?

1 Like

Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Blaaze: 5:35pm On Dec 09, 2013
Weldone Olumide,u hav said everything.D eyes of many will ever remain closed even when u try to open them.So don't be bothered by some people who reason tru dia anus.Keep it up bros.
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Desola(f): 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
0lumide: Arise o compatriot if Nigeria call - Tuface. She's calling on us all, bleeding blood through her tears.

When you walk out on the street, do you like what you see? Kids becoming pan handlers to survive in a nation of plenty resources.

Do you like what you see? Drop your tribal sentiments and party politics! Let's fight for our great mother Nigeria!

She's our only sanctuary, the only hope we have. Everybody wants a better life no matter your tribe.

Look how undignified life has become in Nigeria. Is this where we want to call home?

Nigerians!!

In as much as I support your posterior on Jonathan's government, I do not support the idea that we must co-exist to have a stronger nation. The de-similarities that exist between the different cultures In Nigeria was not planted by the west. We have never been the same and much as I agree that the west is the fundamental architect of this backwardness we face, our differences makes it all too difficult to remove ourselves from the shackles of western neo colonialism.

The west knew that we were too different yet lumped us together so that it can benefit from our discord. Why not break the yolk that binds us and let those who are homogenous stick together? Let ijaw determine it's own destiny even though it will be stupendously rich and not be able to mAnage its own wealth. But it is not for us to determine how they should live their lives. Let everyone go their separate ways so that we can break the stronghold and each country focus on its own development.

1 Like

Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2013
Desola:

In as much as I support your posterior on Jonathan's government, I do not support the idea that we must co-exist to have a stronger nation. The de-similarities that exist between the different cultures In Nigeria was not planted by the west. We have never been the same and much as I agree that the west is the fundamental architect of this backwardness we face, our differences makes it all too difficult to remove ourselves from the shackles of western neo colonialism.

The west knew that we were too different yet lumped us together so that it can benefit from our discord. Why not break the yolk that binds us and let those who are homogenous stick together? Let ijaw determine it's own destiny even though it will be stupendously rich and not be able to mAnage its own wealth. But it is not for us to determine how they should live their lives. Let everyone go their separate ways so that we can break the stronghold and each country focus on its own development.

I
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by olabukola: 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
OP have you gotten any answer? Pls share with us for us to make our own judgement too. If you have not please keep on seeking the answer.
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2013
As the new title said, Asari Dokubo was arrested for being a Boko Haram sponsor in Benin republic but GEJ orchestrated his release. Remember Asari Dokubo is a Muslim too.

Remember the intelligence from the west that Muslim and Christians North and South of Nigeria are sponsoring Boko Haram. Look for the source of the intel on this thread.

GEJ will inevitably bare his fangs again in January. watch
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
Also, remember the ex governor of Bayelsa threatened to mobilize boko haram into his state of Bayelsa. Same Bayelsa state government bought a shanty in Lagos state, Nigeria used to house boko haram suspects and sophisticated weapons.

Find the source of the Bayelsa state's ex governors utterances on Boko Haram on this thread.
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by akpomeme(m): 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2013
0lumide: Why would Bayelsa State government own a house in Lagos used to stash Weapons?

Where is the fucking intelligence OPC was bragging about? And what was Gani Adams doing at the burial of a man who sold weapons to militants that bombed Yoruba land?

This is a serious matter! This is not the first time the Niger Delta is connected to an attack on Lagos. First the Atlas Cove was bombed by the stoopid militants, now Bayelsa State Government bought a dirty, Shanty house used to stash weapons in Lagos state.

This is not the time for some Edwin clark or some Afenifere to start trying to bring focus on Boko Haram and North. This is the time for the South to start pointing their fingers to the south of Nigeria.

The freaking paid hacks and tom foools called Afenifere started pointing North as soon as the matter was blown open. Why should we blame the north again? Isn't The house used to stash the weapons owned by a southern state government? Everybody is trying to downplay the matter.

When a military officer pointed accusing fingers at Azazi for masterminding the escalation of Boko Haram attacks, everybody said the north was trying to cover up their filth. Hasn't the military officer been vindicated?
Azazi called for American troops in Niger Delta but the US refused and instead built a mission house in the north.

Mend bombed Abuja but Jonathan was quick to say they didn't even though Mend took responsibility. Azazi was accused of gun running in Kaduna and years later, he was killed in air crash along side the Kaduna state governor (Coincidence?).

Ask yourself why a Boko Haram "fighting" for Northern Muslims have majority Northern Muslims as casualties? Don't give me the Taliban excuse because Talibans don't bomb the Taliban controlled areas so your analogy will fail. Have you heard of Hamas blowing up Palestinians? .

If the east should start going anti Jonathan, Bombs will start rocking their terrain too or we will have the usual scare tactics of bombs going off.

Ijaws are creating a problem they will never solve for themselves. Let's be sincere for once and face the truth in Nigeria. People with evil and secessionist intents are manipulating the "northern factor" of the issue. Yes we all know the Northern corrupt elites want to keep power in the North but that is not possible in the 21st century especially when the nation's economic backbone is in the south. Let's not kick a dying dog to give say it barks too much noise; we may end up turning the dog to a wild beast.

This is not an Article.
This is Musiwa on almost the right dosage... Market day tinz..
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 2:23am On Jul 18, 2014
GEJ CAN HIRE ALL THE HACKERS IN THE WORLD TO DELETE FILES, HE CAN'T HACK THE TRUTH!
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Oklander: 8:23am On Jul 18, 2014
Many Nigerians are hypocrites!!!
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by filiks(m): 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
0lumide:
And the tactics GEJ want is to turn the entire Nigeria against the north so everyone will request a break up..

One thing you don't understand is this: North is not the problem of Nigeria, corruption and corrupt leaders are.

Is North the reason Dickson can't point to anything as achievement in Bayelsa? Is North the reason Peter obi is plooting his state dry?

So Northerners killing Southerners is what you deduct from Boko Haram even though the so called Boko Haram has killed more Northerners?

The students in the college were all Southerners? Be valid for once bro..

You are right about the fact that the problem of Nigeria is not the north, yea, but saying or implying that BH is GEJ's instrument is just outright ...

We all know BH didn't start in GEJ's tenure, it all started years ago before he came into office. Ok, I what you're thinking, he anticipated the events to come and then started all the MEND, BH already years ago, right? ...Pathetic.

I believe in deep thinking and not hasty-convenient conclusions!

If GEJ is sponsoring BH here, then Somalians should look no further for the sponsor of their own disturbances, same pattern(of matchet-cutting and little attacks) has already started in China too, did you notice? Kenyan government, Afghans stop searching for solutions! GEJ is the sponsor of all uprising in the world! Indict him quickly! Cos all happening in his tenure!

And if the idea above doesn't make any sense to you, then stop your little campaign and do some thinking first.

America predicted a break-up 2015, and this year 2014 we are the biggest economy in Africa, but my very "smart" Nigerians don't point fingers at America or at least interview them to inquire the reason for that prediction. They all sit back at home and conveniently accuse GEJ etc.

I love the northern people for so many personal reasons but I think they can also solve the problem by looking within, some of the locals have already started doing that by forming vigilante groups and joining forces with the security agencies to flush out the bastards!
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by vicadex07(m): 10:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
How come bombs
only explode in states not loyal to the Jonathan re-
election bid? Kano, Adamawa, Yobe, kaduna, Imo,
Rivers, Lagos?
This is what i think. i think jonathan is using boko
haram to create chaos in those states so that he
can have a reason to deploy heavy security
personnel to the states ( Ekiti Case study) to
intimidate the voters during election.
Another game plan i see playing out is that
Jonathan would force Jega (INEC) to abort Election
in Boko Haram affected areas, citing insecurity
menace, and only conduct the presidential
election in states that are boko haram free, in
other words Jonathan's Strong Holds.
The bomb blasts in Abuja is just to give the whole
scheme a nationalistic view so that people would
not start suspecting. I don't see any reason why
boko haram is growing stronger even in the midst
of heavy presence of our gallant and
internationally acclaimed Nigerian army. The only
explanation is that there is a collaboration
between the federation and boko haram. Chibok
girls is a diversion. The girls were not kidnapped.
Jonathan has them. The Northerners cant be
killing their own people. It doesn't work that way.
Its someone from outside that is doing this dirty
business for Jonathan like a contract (probably what our 20 billion dollars was used for, and much more). We already know how desperate and ruthless he is. So this is not exactly
a revelation.
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
GEJ IS THE SPONSOR OF BOKO HARAM !!!!!

THOSE WHO FOLLOWED THIS THREAD BEFORE IT WAS WIPED WILL UNDERSTAND HOW I GOT TO THIS CONCLUSION!

5 Likes

Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
Henry Okah was jailed in South Africa for Gun Running !!!!!

Pasto Ayo Oritsejafor Gun running for the FG? No way !!!!! He is Gun Running for the sponsors of Boko Haram !!!!!!!

Niger Delta Militants have always been getting weapons from South Africa because that is where Gun Runners from Europe do transactions with Gun Runners from Africa !!!!!!

NO LEGITIMATE GOVERNMENT DO ARMS DEALS IN SOUTH AFRICA WITH PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS !!!!!!!!!!!!
!!

NIGERIANS WAKE UP !!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by ziccoit: 1:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
Olumide, honestly Nigerians are in the right world but a wrong country.
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
ziccoit: Olumide, honestly Nigerians are in the right world but a wrong country.

Perfectly put !!!
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
Boko Haram from 2010 is Jonathan's making !!!! They get their filthy suicide bombers from among the poor and poverty ridden Nigeriens and Chadians !!!
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Abagworo(m): 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
0lumide: GEJ IS THE SPONSOR OF BOKO HARAM !!!!!

THOSE WHO FOLLOWED THIS THREAD BEFORE IT WAS WIPED WILL UNDERSTAND HOW I GOT TO THIS CONCLUSION!

I've mademy conclusions. Nigeria needs urgent regime change and arrest + prosecution of everyone involved in this regime. Anything short of that will lead to a civil war next year.
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
Abagworo:

I've mademy conclusions. Nigeria needs urgent regime change and arrest + prosecution of everyone involved in this regime. Anything short of that will lead to a civil war next year.

This the truth many ppl are scared of. Anything short of holding these ppl accountable will lead to civil war !!
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Rawani: 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
0lumide: GEJ IS THE SPONSOR OF BOKO HARAM !!!!!

The fact is some of his die-hard supporters don't care that he sponsors the killing of innocent women and children, as far as he is not a northerner and favours their little corner of the country. Anyone with half a brain should be able to connect the dots by now. I shudder to think of what will happpen when this realization hits the northerner on the streets, especially with the trend of events which hint at more damning revelations in the near future.

1 Like

Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by JPpresh406(m): 2:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
Olumide why the hate?
I will specifically state it here that goodluck Jonathan is'nt supporting boko haram..olumide all u are doing here is to spread falsehood here maybe the opposition has paid u for such act but this won't help in solving our problem.
we are always running in cycle, playing the blame game would add more to current problems. Right now we come together as a nation to say no terrorism and support the army in flushing this menace.

1 Like

Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
jookco:

My friend how in the world do you think you can convince us the Muslims are not terrorist, just look at the middle east, shia muslims bombing the other tribe, your holy book teaches you to cut peoples hand when they steal at least you can't deny that one but its brutal and inhuman, you see what am saying Islam is too bloody so count the Beyelsa state govt out of this, Nigeria govt dont mentain their facilities not just bayelsa state, the islamic brainless worriors find the place suitable to organize and launch their bloody attack on innocent people all in the name of Allah, the whole world know what the religion of peace sand for so dont worry your self we already know.
Is henry okah that planned to bomb hundreds of people on independent day a Muslim?

1 Like

Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Oklander: 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
Abagworo:

Truism...
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by unclejb2(m): 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
Beaf1: The Scumbag need to give answers pronto.
Creek Joe is not smart at all for resorting to this stuupit and childish game. Agreed there are suicide bombers who we can say are Yusuf's followers. There are also bombings that are not suicidal by nature, those are the ones sponsored by Joe and his creek folks. Sad he is sacrificing christians and his Igbo brothers in the north to realise his 'agenda'
u need to wake up. Time is running fast and short. 2015 is around the corner. Garner votes with ur logic and nothing more. I will definitely visit this thread again after GEJ win convincingly in February. GEJ might not be a saint but he is a lot better that whatever the opposition party has to offer Nigerians.
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
JPpresh406: Olumide why the hate?
I will specifically state it here that goodluck Jonathan is'nt supporting boko haram..olumide all u are doing here is to spread falsehood here maybe the opposition has paid u for such act but this won't help in solving our problem.
we are always running in cycle, playing the blame game would add more to current problems. Right now we come together as a nation to say no terrorism and support the army in flushing this menace.

Prove otherwise not "specifically state" as if thats the holy grail of facts smh..!!

1 Like

Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by topsyking: 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
0lumide: Henry Okah was jailed in South Africa for Gun Running !!!!!

Pasto Ayo Oritsejafor Gun running for the FG? No way !!!!! He is Gun Running for the sponsors of Boko Haram !!!!!!!

Niger Delta Militants have always been getting weapons from South Africa because that is where Gun Runners from Europe do transactions with Gun Runners from Africa !!!!!!

NO LEGITIMATE GOVERNMENT DO ARMS DEALS IN SOUTH AFRICA WITH PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS !!!!!!!!!!!!
!!

NIGERIANS WAKE UP !!!!!
guy na this statement make me comment.... you are making sense. am beginning to see tins in another level
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Litmus: 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ultimately, Nigerians are the ones most likely to tear Nigeria apart. If the aim, these sorts of reports couldn't be any better designed to achieve that end.
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by rabimlomo: 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
0lumide:
Mend bombed Abuja but Jonathan was quick to say they didn't even though Mend took responsibility. [b]Azazi was accused of gun running in Kaduna and years later, he was killed in air crash along side the Kaduna state governor (Coincidence?).
I always tink of this too.
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
ATLWIRELESS!!

COME HERE!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

People Above 70 Should Not Seek Elective Positions - Peter Obi (Throwback video) / Secession Agitators Plotting Violence In South West – YAF / PDP Crisis: Atiku Sends Adamawa Gov To Wike, Meeting Deadlocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.