Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,562 members, 7,770,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:51 AM

US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS (14176 Views)

Buhari Cannot Defeat Us-boko Haram / US, Boko Haram, If Nigerians Let This Happen, They'll Forever Keep Regretting! / US: Boko Haram A Franchise Hired By North & South, Alike – Nytimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 29, 2013
Why would Bayelsa State government own a house in Lagos used to stash Weapons?

Where is the fucking intelligence OPC was bragging about? And what was Gani Adams doing at the burial of a man who sold weapons to militants that bombed Yoruba land?

This is a serious matter! This is not the first time the Niger Delta is connected to an attack on Lagos. First the Atlas Cove was bombed by the stoopid militants, now Bayelsa State Government bought a dirty, Shanty house used to stash weapons in Lagos state.

This is not the time for some Edwin clark or some Afenifere to start trying to bring focus on Boko Haram and North. This is the time for the South to start pointing their fingers to the south of Nigeria.

The freaking paid hacks and tom foools called Afenifere started pointing North as soon as the matter was blown open. Why should we blame the north again? Isn't The house used to stash the weapons owned by a southern state government? Everybody is trying to downplay the matter.

When a military officer pointed accusing fingers at Azazi for masterminding the escalation of Boko Haram attacks, everybody said the north was trying to cover up their filth. Hasn't the military officer been vindicated?
Azazi called for American troops in Niger Delta but the US refused and instead built a mission house in the north.

Mend bombed Abuja but Jonathan was quick to say they didn't even though Mend took responsibility. Azazi was accused of gun running in Kaduna and years later, he was killed in air crash along side the Kaduna state governor (Coincidence?).

Ask yourself why a Boko Haram "fighting" for Northern Muslims have majority Northern Muslims as casualties? Don't give me the Taliban excuse because Talibans don't bomb the Taliban controlled areas so your analogy will fail. Have you heard of Hamas blowing up Palestinians? .

If the east should start going anti Jonathan, Bombs will start rocking their terrain too or we will have the usual scare tactics of bombs going off.

Ijaws are creating a problem they will never solve for themselves. Let's be sincere for once and face the truth in Nigeria. People with evil and secessionist intents are manipulating the "northern factor" of the issue. Yes we all know the Northern corrupt elites want to keep power in the North but that is not possible in the 21st century especially when the nation's economic backbone is in the south. Let's not kick a dying dog to give say it barks too much noise; we may end up turning the dog to a wild beast.

This is not an Article.

24 Likes

Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 29, 2013
I will not let this thread die. I will post a question on it everyday until everyone start asking curious questions instead of the usual why is the north like this and that bulllshit all the time.
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by WizPrince1(m): 2:02am On Mar 29, 2013
I know your topic is an interesting one that we're going to delibrate on but have Respect for your elders - Mind the way you insult people older than you.

3 Likes

Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 2:13am On Mar 29, 2013
Wiz-Prince:
I know your topic is an interesting one that we're going to delibrate on but have Respect for your elders - Mind the way you insult people older than you.

Elders have to stand by truth, logic and common sense for them to be respected. This they must do even when it doesn't favour them.

7 Likes

Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by DuduNegro: 5:23am On Mar 29, 2013
Olumide, good job! Im following.

bokoharam has metamorphosed. I heard recently that pirates in Nigerian coastal waters are funding bokoharam. remember tha the coastal and maritime duties of the Navy was divested simetime back when Jonathan privatized maritime security. which people won the privatization contract? amnestied delta militants were gifted the contracts.

the old bokoharam was owned by north, there's a new bokoharam with shifting ownership.

3 Likes

Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by kunlekunle: 6:44am On Mar 29, 2013
You can imagine when GEJ trained some pilots in south Africa , all from SS
Tompolo buying vessels for nigerian navy, Dokubo attending military exhibition in holland, that na small army in training.

He is Abacha in disguise, he wanted mass terror on nigerians but he failed.

4 Likes

Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 29, 2013
JONATHAN FUNDS BOKO HARAM?

4 Likes

Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by ecosanders: 8:53am On Mar 29, 2013
Olumide ori e wa nbe! D hatred 4 Northernerns hav beclouded ppl's sense of reasoning and blindfold them frm seeing thngs as dey unfold. Tak d Oct 1 bombing 4 instance, even b4 mend claim respnsibility, GEJ exonerate dem n claimd he kw d ppl behnd d bombing, and every right thnking person wil kw frm dat statement dat he is trying 2 put d blame on d Northern Elite, b4 Mend claim responsibility, and alas Okah's confèssion dat he was contactd 2 put d bombin. blame on Northern Elites, Okah was jailed cos he refuse 2 play ball. Wateva d Ijaw agenda is, we shall c. Satanic ppl playing politics wit citizens life, God wil judge u all.

18 Likes

Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by OurYansh: 9:23am On Mar 29, 2013
Goodluck Jonathan's handwriting can be clearly seen in the unfolding events. Boko Haram is‎​ a tool currently being used by the PDP to destabilise regions in the country where The Aso Rock Scumbag might not win in 2015..

4 Likes

Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by 13volts(m): 10:12am On Mar 29, 2013
This is getting interesting, if they want to disintegrate the country they should pls do that and stop bombing people.
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by miiraaj: 11:45am On Mar 29, 2013
@op, these your questions have been begging for answers since 2010, and I bet you will wait for a life time to get the answers, because Nigerians are not ready for the truth.

The dynamic nature of BokoHaram beats ones imagination and I can begin to wonder how any reasonable group will crop up, and start fighting for an unknown cause. They claim to fight the government, but end up bombimg churches and places where ordinary citizens are found. How many government facilities have they destroyed compared to those of ordinary individuals.

I am a Muslim, and a Northerner.I have travelled through all areas of the north,know people of diverse ideologies! But still haven't met anyone that understands the phenomenum of Boko haram.

Its unfortunate that in Nigeria, many claim to be educated but are actually illiterates. Many will tell you Buhari is behind boko haram,IBB, the Northern elders are all behind boko haram etc but without actually any proof,whereas those found making incriminating comments are given a breathin space.

How do we help solve the problem when everybody points accusing finger to the wrong people?

Let all the citizens be wise. If any part of the country wishes to secede, it should employ a civilised nd conventional means instead of cheap blackmail.

13 Likes

Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Paschal007: 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2013
Mind how you talk to the fingers that feed you. If feel that niger deltas are trying to bomb your land ask them to leave the country(with their oyel. Expect no aid package.)

Niger delta militants are many things but i don't think they're suicidal. How do you explain the suicide bombers? One 1 region with a certain religious mind set is capable of that.

As you usual you're scared of them ain't you? tongue

6 Likes

Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by VoodooDoll(m): 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2013
Paschal007: Mind how you talk to the fingers that feed you. If feel that niger deltas are trying to bomb your land ask them to leave the country(with their oyel. Expect no aid package.)

Niger delta militants are many things but i don't think they're suicidal. How do you explain the suicide bombers? One 1 region with a certain religious mind set is capable of that.

As you usual you're scared of them ain't you? tongue

If the SS wants to exit the contraption called Nigeria there are constitutional ways to go about it. The CIC is their man, the Finance and Oil ministers are from their region. They are free to go.

All this 'oyel' talk is misplaced and demonstrates cowardice and castrated thinking...

Don't walk like a crab and hide like a turtle. Speak clearly and state what you want. All the dust that's being raised in a careless way will eventually need a place to settle....... at this rate it would be a major sandstorm if care is not taken.

3 Likes

Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by MeAboki(m): 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2013
@ OP:
Thank you for stating what we had been seeing & complaining for quite some time

1 Like

Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by luv2talk(m): 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2013
Im happy that people are opening their their eyes now

Check out this thread to see thr conspiracy

https://www.nairaland.com/1238013/boko-haram-agenda-against-north
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by seanet02: 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2013
So Jonathan and Bayelsa people are housing Boko haram in Lagos?
Na wa o
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Tigerhead: 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2013
Actually it never seizes to amaze me how there are some yoruba persons who always try and cover their envy and jealousy with a thin veneer of intellectually weak reasoning.

The OP has always probably envied the Niger Delta and thinks this nonsense is his way to "get those people".

Just a question or two:

Houses are now owned by "somebody said"? I laugh when I read the uneducated trash that people like the OP spew. Please tell me about the ownership of that building as if you are speaking to an educated person. I am sure you know how to prove ownership of real property don't you?

Even if the Bayelsa state government owned that building your proposition is beyond ludicrous. Go meet a Niger Deltan and beg to be adopted. There is no other way a cretin like you will smell oyel

5 Likes

Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by OneNaira6: 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2013
Paschal and tigerhead

really? he accused bayelsa and GEJ. focus on that and leave the entire SS out of this. In as much as i am all for defense of SS as one, this accusation has absolutely nothing to do with the entire SS.

@OP
leave east out of this as well. you people really need to stop trying to turn them against SS. WTF is una problem?

1 Like

Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2013
Dudu_Negro: Olumide, good job! Im following.

bokoharam has metamorphosed. I heard recently that pirates in Nigerian coastal waters are funding bokoharam. remember tha the coastal and maritime duties of the Navy was divested simetime back when Jonathan privatized maritime security. which people won the privatization contract? amnestied delta militants were gifted the contracts.

the old bokoharam was owned by north, there's a new bokoharam with shifting ownership.

And a Former militant was given the security contract when Nigeria has Navy.

How can a nation privatize territorial security? Even the most capitalist state won't do that.
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 29, 2013
We need answers... Bayelsa state has to answer our question!

What are the training programs former militants were attending?

Why is the house used to stash weapons in Ijora owned by Bayelsa state government?

This is not about SS, this is about the unsophisticated evil machination of Ijaw elites.

Ijaw elites have successfully oppressed the voice of the struggle of their poor people and are now using that same struggle to forward their evil agenda.
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 29, 2013
ecosanders: Olumide ori e wa nbe! D hatred 4 Northernerns hav beclouded ppl's sense of reasoning and blindfold them frm seeing thngs as dey unfold. Tak d Oct 1 bombing 4 instance, even b4 mend claim respnsibility, GEJ exonerate dem n claimd he kw d ppl behnd d bombing, and every right thnking person wil kw frm dat statement dat he is trying 2 put d blame on d Northern Elite, b4 Mend claim responsibility, and alas Okah's confèssion dat he was contactd 2 put d bombin. blame on Northern Elites, Okah was jailed cos he refuse 2 play ball. Wateva d Ijaw agenda is, we shall c. Satanic ppl playing politics wit citizens life, God wil judge u all.

Nobody is asking these questions. Everyone is just ready to blame the north.
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2013
Thank God Igbos were not mentioned if not it would have been a serious Heebo -Yoruba thread. "sits back and enjoys the fun "

1 Like

Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by ecosanders: 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2013
berem: Thank God Igbos were not mentioned if not it would have been a serious Heebo -Yoruba thread. "sits back and enjoys the fun "
U wan start abi? U kw i use 2 like u, until i view ur profile pix.
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by tomakint: 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
Too many babies and marauders having a field day on this urban legend! I will rather watch how they fight dirty, argue blindly on this surmise! cool

1 Like

Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2013
ecosanders: U wan start abi? U kw i use 2 like u, until i view ur profile pix.
So you now hate me? cry
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by jookco(m): 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2013
Wiz-Prince:

My friend how in the world do you think you can convince us the Muslims are not terrorist, just look at the middle east, shia muslims bombing the other tribe, your holy book teaches you to cut peoples hand when they steal at least you can't deny that one but its brutal and inhuman, you see what am saying Islam is too bloody so count the Beyelsa state govt out of this, Nigeria govt dont mentain their facilities not just bayelsa state, the islamic brainless worriors find the place suitable to organize and launch their bloody attack on innocent people all in the name of Allah, the whole world know what the religion of peace sand for so dont worry your self we already know.

1 Like

Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by gymer(m): 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2013
I hate noise makers. If you do not get any answers, what will you do? [color=#006600][/color]
0lumide: Why would Bayelsa State government own a house in Lagos used to stash Weapons?

Where is the fucking intelligence OPC was bragging about? And what was Gani Adams doing at the burial of a man who sold weapons to militants that bombed Yoruba land?

This is a serious matter! This is not the first time the Niger Delta is connected to an attack on Lagos. First the Atlas Cove was bombed by the stoopid militants, now Bayelsa State Government bought a dirty, Shanty house used to stash weapons in Lagos state.

This is not the time for some Edwin clark or some Afenifere to start trying to bring focus on Boko Haram and North. This is the time for the South to start pointing their fingers to the south of Nigeria.

The freaking paid hacks and tom foools called Afenifere started pointing North as soon as the matter was blown open. Why should we blame the north again? Isn't The house used to stash the weapons owned by a southern state government? Everybody is trying to downplay the matter.

When a military officer pointed accusing fingers at Azazi for masterminding the escalation of Boko Haram attacks, everybody said the north was trying to cover up their filth. Hasn't the military officer been vindicated?
Azazi called for American troops in Niger Delta but the US refused and instead built a mission house in the north.

Mend bombed Abuja but Jonathan was quick to say they didn't even though Mend took responsibility. Azazi was accused of gun running in Kaduna and years later, he was killed in air crash along side the Kaduna state governor (Coincidence?).

Ask yourself why a Boko Haram "fighting" for Northern Muslims have majority Northern Muslims as casualties? Don't give me the Taliban excuse because Talibans don't bomb the Taliban controlled areas so your analogy will fail. Have you heard of Hamas blowing up Palestinians? .

If the east should start going anti Jonathan, Bombs will start rocking their terrain too or we will have the usual scare tactics of bombs going off.

Ijaws are creating a problem they will never solve for themselves. Let's be sincere for once and face the truth in Nigeria. People with evil and secessionist intents are manipulating the "northern factor" of the issue. Yes we all know the Northern corrupt elites want to keep power in the North but that is not possible in the 21st century especially when the nation's economic backbone is in the south. Let's not kick a dying dog to give say it barks too much noise; we may end up turning the dog to a wild beast.

This is not an Article.

2 Likes

Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by tomakint: 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2013
miiraaj: @op, these your questions have been begging for answers since 2010, and I bet you will wait for a life time to get the answers, because Nigerians are not ready for the truth.

The dynamic nature of BokoHaram beats ones imagination and I can begin to wonder how any reasonable group will crop up, and start fighting for an unknown cause. They claim to fight the government, but end up bombimg churches and places where ordinary citizens are found. How many government facilities have they destroyed compared to those of ordinary individuals.

I am a Muslim, and a Northerner.I have travelled through all areas of the north,know people of diverse ideologies! But still haven't met anyone that understands the phenomenum of Boko haram.

Its unfortunate that in Nigeria, many claim to be educated but are actually illiterates. Many will tell you Buhari is behind boko haram,IBB, the Northern elders are all behind boko haram etc but without actually any proof,whereas those found making incriminating comments are given a breathin space.

How do we help solve the problem when everybody points accusing finger to the wrong people?

Let all the citizens be wise. If any part of the country wishes to secede, it should employ a civilised nd conventional means instead of cheap blackmail.

....and what is that truth funky mallam undecided
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Beaf1: 11:13pm On Mar 29, 2013
The Scumbag need to give answers pronto.
Creek Joe is not smart at all for resorting to this stuupit and childish game. Agreed there are suicide bombers who we can say are Yusuf's followers. There are also bombings that are not suicidal by nature, those are the ones sponsored by Joe and his creek folks. Sad he is sacrificing christians and his Igbo brothers in the north to realise his 'agenda'
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 30, 2013
gymer: I hate noise makers. If you do not get any answers, what will you do? [color=#006600][/color]

Please ensure you take an IQ test.

4 Likes

Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by CyberG: 3:02am On Mar 30, 2013
Not all of the bombings are suicidal, in fact most of the recent ones are IEDs or remotely triggered by a phone call. Think about it, how can a government spend over 1 TRILLION NAIRA on security but NO CONVICTIONS since day 1!?? Kabiru Sokoto escaped, never recaptured! The original Mohammed BH leader Yaradua orderd killed was filmed and everyone knows he was killed extra-judicially. Since then, there is no proof that a BH leader was killed in combat, tried or convicted! Does it mean that the whole Nigerian Forces are happy to show their incompetence and prefer to keep dying in the line of fire? I don't think so, it is the powers that be, that they can't do anything about that makes it impossible for them to end the BH menace.

There was a big expose in details about how Azazi the commander in Kaduna allowed NA weapons to be transferred illegally for terrorism. He later said publicly that PDP is BH, but who did he answer to? GEJ! People are quick to label BH and co without any evidence, does it mean that retardeen knows and he can't even put him to trial if there is evidence? But alas tribalistic hatred has put a veil on the brains of most SS and SE iboz who would rather be bombed to smithereens than ask hard questions! Is GEJ's life better than the thousands that are lost without prosecution, conviction or prosecution of any terrorist? Or are SS and SE folks who voted the retardeen ashamed to admit that they chose wrong and backed a loser horse? Or would the contracts he is awarding for road construction in SE and a few ministerial positions to iboz be enough reason to look away? Why not confront evil once and for all? The retardeen cannot endure forever and when he is shoved away, where does that leave you people?

3 Likes

Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Pataki: 3:14am On Mar 30, 2013
Jonathan called MEND - his people.

Jonathan called Boko Haram - his brothers and sisters.

The sad reality and truth about Jonathan is that he is utterly scared of his own shadow.

Aminu Sarki clearly stated his position about this Boko Haram menace and how suspects captured and taken to Abuja are never heard from again. When Azazi dared to open his garrulous gob - he became 6ft under the ground.

Only a fooool will think Jonathan is a saint about terrorism in Nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mob Kills Suspected Bomber In Kano / Lai Mohammed: Nigerian Govt To Inject N50bn Into Entertainment Industry / Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Apply For Live Broadcast Of Proceedings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.