Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. (23746 Views)

Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) / Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? / If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

how foolish of you. so are you saying, for example, I cant propagate lets say, the support of the palestiian cause for their suffering, even if Im not them or have not lived their lives?

You follow a senseless and wicked religion, so you obvioulsy find our beliefs senseless and wicked.

Post a picture of your ugly ngbatic face
Let us see the arithmetic they solved on it
Bush people
You should be angry with your folks and don't take it out on strangers calling the act what it is

It is wicked
It is child abuse
It is backward
It is barbaric
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:38pm On Apr 03, 2013
slimyem: shockedshockedshocked
you are hopeless!!

you are hopeless yourself! shocked shocked shocked shocked

tomorrow you will go to Mongolia and say that the Mongols are hopeless for eating horsemeat and drinking horseblood.

I dislike narrow minded bigots like you. you live in your own enclosed christian bubble.
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

tomorrow you will go to Mongolia and say that the Mongols are hopeless for eating horsemeat and drinking horseblood.

I dislike narrow minded bigots like you. you live in your own enclosed christian bubble.
Sharap scar face
See your sister tinuke
How pretty is she?

Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by slimyem: 11:40pm On Apr 03, 2013
nwando:

Very wicked
That is why I laugh when they come here and tell us how Yorubas are ahead of others in enlightenment
Enlightened folks that will take a perfectly normal child and disfigure her permanently for life
Can't believe some eediot is here promoting the nonsense because they solved quadratic equations on his own face
Don't make this about tribe.Yorubas seldom do it this days.Its a practice that's fading away.Has no known benefits or advantages too.Only people stuck in dark ages and unnecessarily sentimental and foolish ones like PAGAN still practise it.
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:40pm On Apr 03, 2013
nwando:

Post a picture of your ugly ngbatic face
Let us see the arithmetic they solved on it
Bush people
You should be angry with your folks and don't take it out on strangers calling the act what it is

It is wicked
It is child abuse
It is backward
It is barbaric

HEY STFU STUP.ID! YOU SLAVE DO YOU THINK I LISTEN TO ORDERS GIVEN BY USELESS HALF-BRED SLAVES LLIKE YOU?

STREET HARLOT!

You are narrow.
You are anti-cultural.
You have no respect for the sentiment of tribal peoples.
You are a hindrance to a peaceful harmonious society with your narrow fanatic views.
You are a dirty tribalist bigoted monkey.
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:41pm On Apr 03, 2013
nwando:
Sharap scar face tinuke
See your sister
How pretty is she?

She is pretty. I bet she is more so than the donkey that gave birth to you.
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:42pm On Apr 03, 2013
slimyem: Don't make this about tribe.Yorubas seldom do it this days.Its a practice that's fading away.Has no known benefits or advantages too.Only people stuck in dark ages and unnecessarily sentimental and foolish ones like PAGAN still practise it.

yeahh foolish like yourself. I dont get why fools like you even bother arguing about what we find right. Its like going to a happy person and trying to console him.
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by slimyem: 11:43pm On Apr 03, 2013
nwando:
Sharap scar face
See your sister tinuke
How pretty is she?

PAGAN is not yoruba.Quit it.
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

HEY STFU STUP.ID! YOU SLAVE DO YOU THINK I LISTEN TO ORDERS GIVEN BY USELESS HALF-BRED SLAVES LLIKE YOU?

STREET HARLOT!

You are narrow.
You are anti-cultural.
You have no respect for the sentiment of tribal peoples.
You are a hindrance to a peaceful harmonious society with your narrow fanatic views.
You are a dirty tribalist bigoted monkey.

I thought foolish anti Christian rants were your main issues
Now I understand where you're coming from
Scared from childhood looking like a reject
Kids probably taunted you all your life and your rants are your outlet
Blame it on your ignorant parents
Ekwensu
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:45pm On Apr 03, 2013
nwando:

I though anti Christian rants were your main issues
Now I understand where you're coming from
Scared from childhood looking like a reject
Kids probably taunted you all your life
Blame it on your ignorant parents

No one has ever taunted me with a straight face. My dad was decently educated. your own parents are ignorant . they probably spoilt you and softened you into a cocoon.
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by slimyem: 11:45pm On Apr 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

yeahh foolish like yourself. I dont get why fools like you even bother arguing about what we find right. Its like going to a happy person and trying to console him.
If your children are branded truly,i pity them.I cannot imagine the bullying and name-calling that'd be their lot in school and how much of their esteem will be affected by it.They'd hate you in the end for bringing such misfortune on them!undecided
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:48pm On Apr 03, 2013
slimyem: If your children are branded truly,i pity them.I cannot imagine the bullying and name-calling that'd be their lot in school and how much of their esteem will be affected by it.They'd hate you in the end for bringing such misfortune on them!undecided

The Kids in my family are too proud and respectful of their elders and well mannered. I dont see why you are so bothered. they are not born of low self esteem like probably how you have been brought up.

I bet you parents gave you pvt. lessons on how to feel ashamed of your tribe and your culture and how to become an oyinbo.
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 03, 2013
^^ what do you mean by branded na waaooo if you are beautiful you are beautiful regardless your marks ....i'm for tribal marks tho..
anyway i got them on my back and ladies like to feel them uhhhhhhh
proudly Pagan

don't be ashamed of your traditions my African brothers and sisters wink cool cool

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 03, 2013
nwando:
Sharap scar face
See your sister tinuke
How pretty is she?

even if you remove her marks she on't be that attractive .
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by slimyem: 11:50pm On Apr 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

You are hopeless!
How can you call this terrible mutilation and irreparable damage "beauty" if you are not hopeless?
Your point of view is crooked and your sense of judgement is eerie!!undecided
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:50pm On Apr 03, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
even if you remove her marks she on't be that attractive .

exactly my point! these people are subconciously getting influenced by the real face of the person! ive noticed that they never post beautiful people with marks! angry
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

The Kids in my family are too proud and respectful of their elders and well mannered. I dont see why you are so bothered. they are not born of low self esteem like probably how you have been brought up.

I bet you parents gave you pvt. lessons on how to feel ashamed of your tribe and your culture and how to become an oyinbo.
oyinbo 101 grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 03, 2013
slimyem: You are hopeless!
How can you call this terrible mutilation and irreparable damage "beauty" if you are not hopeless?
what do you even know about tribal marks? undecided undecided
there are different types of tribal marks.jeez most of them are even small

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:53pm On Apr 03, 2013
slimyem: You are hopeless!

TERRIBLE MUTATILATION! LMAO! YOU WANT TO SEE TERRIBLE MUTATION?

HERE:

THIS IS TERRIBLE MUTATILATION , not a few identity scratches on the cheek. .

Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 03, 2013
^^ yooo that was uncalled for shocked shocked undecided, just post beautiful people with tribal marks
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by GalaxyNoteII: 11:55pm On Apr 03, 2013
slimyem: PAGAN is not yoruba.Quit it.

You think it matters to the old hag.
The uneducated slut thinks the tribal mark is exclusively a Yoruba thing.
Ibo tramp with no home training.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by GalaxyNoteII: 11:56pm On Apr 03, 2013
And that chic looks a lot better than her elephant daughter with the scamming DNA

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by slimyem: 11:57pm On Apr 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

I'm not bothered.I'm expressing pity for what is to come to your children if they are truly branded.Low self-esteem will come to them without them asking for it.You have asked on their behalf!

I'm not ashamed of my tribe and culture.I could never be.I have adopted and practice the beautiful parts of it and discarded the barbaric parts.That's sense- a sane and realistic attidue to situations;a reasonable and comprehensible rationale.Go get some!tongue
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:58pm On Apr 03, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^^ yooo that was uncalled for shocked shocked undecided, just post beautiful people with tribal marks

Im sorry brother. but I was sick of them constantly calling these marks as BARBARIC MUTILATION. so i decided to teach them the real meaning of these words.

Galaxy.Note.II:

You think it matters to the old hag.
The uneducated slut thinks the tribal mark is exclusively a Yoruba thing.
Ibo tramp with no home training.

leave that tribalist bigot.
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by slimyem: 12:00am On Apr 04, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: what do you even know about tribal marks? undecided undecided
there are different types of tribal marks.jeez most of them are even small
small or big,it is wrong to mark an helpless child or one who isn't capable of making his/her own decision!!
There's no beauty in tribal marking.None whatsoever!!
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:02am On Apr 04, 2013
slimyem: I'm not bothered.I'm expressing pity for what is to come to your children if they are truly branded.Low self-esteem will come to them without them asking for it.You have asked on their behalf!

I'm not ashame of my tribe and culture.I could never be.I have adopted and practice the beautiful part of it and discarded the barbaric parts.That's sense- a sane and realistic attidue to situations;a reasonable and comprehensible rationale.Go get some!tongue

PLEASE WE DONT NEED YOUR PITY! GO PITY THE POOR AND THE HUNGRY PEOPLE WHO DIE ON THE STREETS EVERYDAY! GO PITY THE ANIMALS WHO ARE HUNTED TO EXTINCTION! GO PITY OUR NATION WHO NEEDS YOUR HELP NOW! DONT PITY US! WE DONT NEED IT!

ENOUGH! they are proud of it! I mean it.

You see this is the problem with you fellows? you make your own useless decisions and then in the end you lose all your cultures. This is why the Yorubas have maintained most of their cultural and religious traditions. The same reason for which , lets say, the Arab tribals lost most of their cultures and beliefs.
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:03am On Apr 04, 2013
slimyem: small or big,it is wrong to mark an helpless child or one who isn't capable of making his/her own decision!!

THEN STOP CIRCUMCISION ALSO! AND STOP BAPTISM AS WELL! angry
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 04, 2013
slimyem: small or big,it is wrong to mark an helpless child or one who isn't capable of making his/her own decision!!
and where is the beauty? what is beauty? you mean your marked great parents/mother/father/aunts cousins are all ugly? just because they got those small things.

Anyway to each his own but please stop insulting our cultures ......Haussa girls are beautiful in general and most of them got tribal marks so what's exactly your point?? If you are a beautiful girl even bald you will still b beautiful...
Anyway sha no need to throw insults..respect our cultures.that's all cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by slimyem: 12:11am On Apr 04, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

THEN STOP CIRCUMCISION ALSO! AND STOP BAPTISM AS WELL! angry
The only thing that applies here is male circumcision which is necessary or reccomended and baptism doesn't hurt a child,doesn't leave permanent scars nor is it facially destructive.There is no basis for comparison.
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Fhemmmy: 12:11am On Apr 04, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

How can a culture be scared? it doesnt make sense. It is done at an early stage to minimize suffering and to immediately welcome the child symbolically as part of the tribe. again you need to stop generalizing. It depends on the tribe and its customs. and by the Gods, stope being a sissy and talking about such cowardly things.

What is your tribe if i may ask?

and IT IS NOT A TATOOO!!!! THIS IS NOT TO MAKE IT LOOK COOL! IT IS CULTURE! IM SICK OF YOUR USELESS RANTS! angry angry angry angry

And you say such culture is normal, I am glad you are starting to see the light . . . . You said it yourself that it is suffering, so why do it?
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 04, 2013
she likes to lick my marks ...yeahhh shawty want to lick .i swear she enjoys it.....sshwaty wanna lick ..and i can't say no cuz she ain't asking oyeahh...o baby please lick those marks ...you make me cold but i so love it
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Fhemmmy: 12:13am On Apr 04, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

STFU YOU TRIBALIST BULLSH!T! ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO REALLY DRAG OUR COUNTRY BACKWARDS! NOT A FEW HARMLESS SCRATCHES ON FACE! ITS YOU PEOPLE WHO NEED TO BE JAILED AND FLOGGED! angry angry angry angry

So branding people's face moves our nation forward?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? / How Are You Surviving In This Economy? / Why Do Some Pastors Advise Unemployed Men To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.