Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God (21274 Views)

If You Ever Commit A Crime, Would You Like To Serve Your Term At HALDEN PRISON? / Children Kidnapped,Chained, & Trained To Become Suicide Bombers / Muslim Mother Of 5 Beaten To Death In Hate Crime In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by Johnbullet1976: 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2013
No one see dem again to know if dey realy see God ,who knows? ;DNo one see dem again to know if dey realy see God ,who knows?
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by Zidoo: 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2013
Dis is end time everytin will happend
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2013
Michky: Ignorance is a big problem believe me. Pity. Those who should be eating poison right now are still walking free. Starting from that ugly buffoon called retardeen jonabuffoon and his wrapper wearing girl friend (alamesia). Their stupidity is causing Nigerians too many problems. Chei!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by Rick9(m): 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2013
Thou shall not Kill
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by mmmustapha(m): 3:08pm On Mar 29, 2013
Rest in hell
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2013
angry angry angry angry angry

Is Disneyworld not amazing enough now??!
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by fitzmayowa: 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2013
This is the height of stupidity...Rest In Pieces

1 Like

Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by Chimerase(m): 3:15pm On Mar 29, 2013
uche08: Why is everybody comdemining them? Thank God they died on their own, our BOKO boys here don't die alone. They believe so much in their 77 virgins inheritance.
cheesycheesy
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by supaeagles(m): 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2013
tchidi: What is the source of this story?! Cos all I see here is a 'sauce'. undecided undecided
source??.... don't you know NL is first and then others follow grin
here's an indian 'sauce' : http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Five-of-family-die-in-Jaipur-during-ritual-invoking-deity-to-appear/articleshow/19267211.cms
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by IlCapitano(m): 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2013
They're definitely gonna meet him and he'll give 'em their one-way tickets to hell. Bon Voyage suckers.
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2013
Seriously? why is this on front page? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by gerald09(m): 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2013
Never underestimate the human spirit
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by luluosas(m): 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2013
Straight ticket to HELL FIRE
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by driand(m): 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2013
and who will enherit der properties?? I lik dem...... Dem get MIND..
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by TableLeg(m): 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2013
Ok goodluck wherever they all end up in!
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by Gfrey6(m): 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2013
they should have donate a little of their blood, Kidney and liver before wasting
it dry.
Imaging lives they would have save before seeing their Lord Shiva or whatever

1 Like

Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2013
Why is their name always Singh? embarassed
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by adebiyikayode5: 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2013
foolishness+ignorance=HELL
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by supaeagles(m): 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2013
luluosas: Straight ticket to HELL FIRE
are you sure you are not following them? undecided
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by Jabioro: 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2013
Another hell candidate arrive safely..see them burning,see crying.,
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by goshen26: 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2013
'm not judging o, but 'm sure na hell sure pass for them. But God's way is different, they might be even saved at last o. Hmmmmm
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by fubaradiri51: 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2013
Is like they are boko haram members in their Country who likes taking their lives by their selves, believing they'll make heaven. Well, i can't George, na only dem nowere dem dey now
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by UyiIredia(m): 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2013
Here is a good case of people killing themselves to go to the afterlife. In any case RIP and I salute their courage. I think people part reason why some people won't commit suicide is because they're scared to do so.
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by Culbobby(m): 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2013
Stewpidity @ it's height!
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Here is a good case of people killing themselves to go to the afterlife. In any case RIP and I salute their courage. I think people part reason why some people won't commit suicide is because they're scared to do so.

Are you kidding me?

There is no proof of any afterlife and yet these people killed themselves to get there and you are here saluting their courage?
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by Pennywise(m): 4:47pm On Mar 29, 2013
I feel sorry for the children. They were shortchanged. They didnt have the opportunity the parents had to experience and appreciate life so they could make informed decision about their own life and their own future. There cant be a place in hell hot enough for people like these who sell falsehood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

23-Year-Old John Paul Mwirigi Wins Parliamentary Seat In Kenya / Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand / See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.