Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

The Strength In Knowledge - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Strength In Knowledge (3316 Views)

Draw Strength In The Lord By Praying / The 6 Unbelieveable Jawdropping Feats Of Strength In The Bible / The Strength His Joy Gives... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Strength In Knowledge by PastorOluT(m): 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2013
ooman:

I say the same about you

Thanks for your concern, but already have the truth and the truth speaks
in me. I have a future and a hope in that which i believe, and in this i
greatly rejoice.

The message of the cross is foolishness unto them that perish, but to us who are being saved,
it is power of God.
1 Corinthians 1:18
Re: The Strength In Knowledge by ooman(m): 8:42pm On Apr 08, 2013
^^^ except you are pathetically in a state of great delusion.

I sympathize with you though.
Re: The Strength In Knowledge by PastorOluT(m): 9:07pm On Apr 08, 2013
ooman: ^^^ except you are pathetically in a state of great delusion.

I sympathize with you though.

You say i am in a state of delusion because i believed the bible, though you claimed to be wise and would only believe what you can see and prove, yet you could not prove to me how you came to be. You said you have done that countless times:/, maybe i missed your post then you should do again, for i know you can't do that in 100 years.

science have given the most ridiculous answers as to how man came to be, i also know you will be ashamed to tell me you are an act of randomness or your ancestors were apesshocked.
Re: The Strength In Knowledge by PastorOluT(m): 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

You say i am in a state of delusion because i believed the bible, though you claimed to be wise and would only believe what you can see and prove, yet you could not prove to me how you came to be. You said you have done that countless times:/, maybe i missed your post then you should do again, for i know you can't do that in 100 years.

science have given the most ridiculous answers as to how man came to be, i also know you will be ashamed to tell me you are an act of randomness or your ancestors were apesshocked.

ooman where you at, dont you have answers?
Re: The Strength In Knowledge by PastorOluT(m): 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

ooman where you at, dont you have answers?
Re: The Strength In Knowledge by ooman(m): 1:08pm On Apr 11, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

I understand you know nothing about science from your post.

I therefore feel that my obligation is not to tell you or teach you anything but correct your misconceptions. So i would like you to first state everything you think you know about the evolution of man and evolution in general and i will explain to you better.

Evolution is directly observable in nature, creation is not. Keep that in mind as you write.
Re: The Strength In Knowledge by PastorOluT(m): 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2013
[quote
author=ooman]

I understand you know nothing about science from your post.

I therefore feel that my obligation is not to tell you or teach you
anything but correct your misconceptions. So i would like you to first
state everything you think you know about the evolution of man and
evolution in general and i will explain to you better.

Evolution is directly observable in nature, creation is not. Keep that
in mind as you write.[/quote]

Rather its you that know nothing about what you claim, i never asked you to tell me anything about the bible yet i made my stand known. Now you are asked to do th same you now want to turn the table, even if you want to correct me will you not do that by telling me your stand?
Re: The Strength In Knowledge by ooman(m): 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Rather its you that know nothing about what you claim, i never asked you to tell me anything about the bible yet i made my stand known. Now you are asked to do th same you now want to turn the table, even if you want to correct me will you not do that by telling me your stand?

sorry i cant start evolution with you again. Let me refer you though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK3O6KYPmEw

This will tell you more about the evolution of man

I hope you will understand the technicals
Re: The Strength In Knowledge by PastorOluT(m): 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2013
ooman:

sorry i cant start evolution with you again. Let me refer you though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK3O6KYPmEw

This will tell you more about the evolution of man

I hope you will understand the technicals

I hope you will understand the technicalities when you discover the truth, i also hope that will not be too late.
Re: The Strength In Knowledge by ooman(m): 5:59am On Apr 12, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

I hope you will understand the technicalities when you discover the truth, i also hope that will not be too late.

You obviously didn't watch the video. You obviously are not ready to learn.
Re: The Strength In Knowledge by PastorOluT(m): 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2013
ooman:

You obviously didn't watch the video. You obviously are not ready to learn.

I did not because to me its a waste of time and besides my browser did not allow me, just do a summary and lets discuss it.
Re: The Strength In Knowledge by ooman(m): 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

I did not because to me its a waste of time and besides my browser did not allow me, just do a summary and lets discuss it.

guess how I knew?
Re: The Strength In Knowledge by PastorOluT(m): 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2013
ooman:

guess how I knew?

Wow this is interesting, just to do summary and you are just parambulating, i guess you don't know what you believe just going along with the flow!;(
Re: The Strength In Knowledge by PastorOluT(m): 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2013
ooman:

guess how I knew?

kk, lets start over again, i believe in life after death cause the bible the bible teaches it and i have personal experiences to back it up.

What do you believe and what do you base it on?
Re: The Strength In Knowledge by PastorOluT(m): 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2013
[quote
author=ooman]

I was once a xtian. I know exactly what its like to believe jesus is
alive and now am telling its disgusting and embarrassing to have such a
past.[/quote]

Wow you were once a Christian, please i will definitely love to hear your story!shocked
Re: The Strength In Knowledge by ooman(m): 4:11pm On Apr 12, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

kk, lets start over again, i believe in life after death cause the bible the bible teaches it and i have personal experiences to back it up.

What do you believe and what do you base it on?

how can you prove life after death hypothesis?
Re: The Strength In Knowledge by ooman(m): 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Wow this is interesting, just to do summary and you are just parambulating, i guess you don't know what you believe just going along with the flow!;(

I caught your trolling. I gave you a video, you didn't watch and you still expect me to take you seriously??
Re: The Strength In Knowledge by ooman(m): 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Wow you were once a Christian, please i will definitely love to hear your story!shocked

I simply discovered that there is no God in nature and genesis is a fraud.
Re: The Strength In Knowledge by PastorOluT(m): 4:43pm On Apr 12, 2013
ooman:

I simply discovered that there is no God in nature and genesis is a fraud.

When did you give your life to Christ and when did you make your discovery? undecided
Re: The Strength In Knowledge by PastorOluT(m): 4:45pm On Apr 12, 2013
ooman:

I caught your trolling. I gave you a video, you didn't watch and you still expect me to take you seriously??

kk i would see your movie if that would make you talk, but not now.
Re: The Strength In Knowledge by ooman(m): 4:57pm On Apr 12, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

When did you give your life to Christ and when did you make your discovery? undecided

I was a true worshiper of the xtian god until 3 years ago.
Re: The Strength In Knowledge by PastorOluT(m): 11:41pm On Apr 12, 2013
ooman:

I was a true worshiper of the xtian god until 3 years ago.

How long did you give your life to Christ or were you a christian (Religious) and which church were you attending then?
Re: The Strength In Knowledge by ooman(m): 7:37am On Apr 13, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

How long did you give your life to Christ or were you a christian (Religious) and which church were you attending then?

I spoke in tongues, saw visions, thought I heard God

I was a true God believer when I was a xtian. I have tasted everything god has to offer and it is empty.

I know where you are going with this
you want to blame me again as you xtians always do.
Re: The Strength In Knowledge by PastorOluT(m): 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2013
ooman:

I spoke in tongues, saw visions, thought I heard God

I was a true God believer when I was a xtian. I have tasted everything god has to offer and it is empty.

I know where you are going with this
you want to blame me again as you xtians always do.

Believe me Oman i don't want to blame you, just want to know your plight and believe me i have seriously taken interest in you since you said you were once a Christian. Definitely you have seen things for having come to the level of partaking in the spirit and going back, pls share your story with me.
Re: The Strength In Knowledge by ooman(m): 12:44pm On Apr 13, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Believe me Oman i don't want to blame you, just want to know your plight and believe me i have seriously taken interest in you since you said you were once a Christian. Definitely you have seen things for having come to the level of partaking in the spirit and going back, pls share your story with me.

what exactly do you want me to tell you?
Re: The Strength In Knowledge by PastorOluT(m): 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2013
ooman:

what exactly do you want me to tell you?

Where you born into the xtian family, how long were you a xtian, your church, your experiences with others, as a xtian and the Holy Spirit and how you discover your so called truth?
Re: The Strength In Knowledge by ooman(m): 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Where you born into the xtian family, how long were you a xtian, your church, your experiences with others, as a xtian and the Holy Spirit and how you discover your so called truth?

you really think I have time to tell you my life history?

I have told you enough already.
Re: The Strength In Knowledge by PastorOluT(m): 1:54pm On Apr 13, 2013
ooman:

you really think I have time to tell you my life history?

I have told you enough already.

It means you are not sincere enough, the simple questions i asked definitely will not take you half a page and it never means you are revealing your life history, or are you hiding something?

What if i can find your so called truth just like you, by sharing with me?
Re: The Strength In Knowledge by ooman(m): 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

It means you are not sincere enough, the simple questions i asked definitely will not take you half a page and it never means you are revealing your life history, or are you hiding something?

What if i can find your so called truth just like you, by sharing with me?

am not a dumb silly person of faith. you cant find my truth from my sharing. I didn't become an atheist because I heard or read others share their reason. I studied nature and discovered that there is no god in it. You have to do the same, study the world around you, you would see that there is no intelligent control in it.

that is my story.
Re: The Strength In Knowledge by PastorOluT(m): 9:47pm On Apr 14, 2013
ooman:

am not a dumb silly person of faith. you cant find my truth from my sharing. I didn't become an atheist because I heard or read others share their reason. I studied nature and discovered that there is no god in it. You have to do the same, study the world around you, you would see that there is no intelligent control in it.

that is my story.

The message of the cross is foolishness to them that perish, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
Re: The Strength In Knowledge by ooman(m): 6:41am On Apr 15, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

The message of the cross is foolishness to them that perish, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

you ever think that it might be illogical and that it why it is foolishness to the rationally minded.
Re: The Strength In Knowledge by PastorOluT(m): 11:16pm On Apr 15, 2013
ooman:

you ever think that it might be illogical and that it why it is foolishness to the rationally minded.

As one with a rational mind, please explain this if you can?

How do you explain the perfection in which the world was created or came to be, that everything is just precise? Except there is a master planner somewhere?

How do we came from non life to life?

How do you explain the supernatural occurrence in the world like miracles, actually witnessed and would love to share?

How come there are evil and good, and why is it easier to do evil than good?

more coming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Revelation From God About The Destiny Of Yahweh Servants / Is It True That Okro Soup Can Destroy Your Destiny? / When Was Jesus Crucified?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.