Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,815 members, 7,956,081 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:57 AM

Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) (25669 Views)

Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) / Snake With Human Head Found In Malaysia / Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunamiand Adorn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by Airforce1(m): 4:15pm On Apr 01, 2013
For christ sake what are this yoruba people doing in malaysia?
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by toshmann(m): 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2013
obowunmi: If he stayed in Nigeria, he might not have died. angry angry angry
Boko haram?
Kidnappers?
Armed robbers?
Jealous villagers/relatives?
Illness with doctors on strike?
Road traffic accident from bad roads?
Poorly constructed building collapsing?
Communal clash between rival communities/ethnic groups?
Religious violence?
Fake drugs?

Dude think again. Sad he's dead but don't be too sure he woulda fared better back home.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by dangiwa09(m): 4:28pm On Apr 01, 2013
What did your Nigerian Government do about the "ALUU 4", or have you forgoten that as Always?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by dangiwa09(m): 4:29pm On Apr 01, 2013
Airforce1: For christ sake what are this yoruba people doing in malaysia?

Your Stpidity and Ignorance stinks!
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by mikewills(m): 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2013
I currently live in Malaysia. Guys the reputation of Nigerians is ZERO over here. I agree that an accident caused the fight and the Malay Indian guys/police over reacted. But I can assure you it's down to pent-up anger against Nigerians. This "Get Rich Or Die Trying" attitudes of Nigerians is really messing those of us who have legitimate business not just in Malaysia but everywhere in the world.
Like the owner of a favourite Nigerian restaurant in Cheras, outskirts of Kuala Lumpur, once said, "there are a minimum of 20 issues involving Nigerians everyday in the neighbourhood". It's just so crazy. Now they've even started forming Eiye, Black Acts and Mafia (seriously!!!)
I work for a multi-national oil firm and my first day in the office, once the local found out I was Nigerian, their question was, "when are you leaving Malaysia?". When I answered that I actually live in the USA and once I'm done I will be heading back to Texas, their question changed to "How long are you staying in Malaysia?".
The Malaysians are generally laid back people but so many of our guys just love taking advantage of them. And of course, our embassy, like every other Nigerian embassy abroad, is totally messed up and a reflection of the broken down civil service in Nigeria.
For those of you that don't know, Malaysia is the safest country that I've lived in(and I've lived in a lot of countries). Anyway, I live in KLCC, not too far from the former Prime Minister...what do I know.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by ROYALD(m): 5:36pm On Apr 01, 2013
lekkie073: wetin dat ibo man go do for malaysia?

IIDIOT IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY BETTER KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by PrincessEl(f): 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2013
mikewills: I currently live in Malaysia. Guys the reputation of Nigerians is ZERO over here. I agree that an accident caused the fight and the Malay Indian guys/police over reacted. But I can assure you it's down to pent-up anger against Nigerians. This "Get Rich Or Die Trying" attitudes of Nigerians is really messing those of us who have legitimate business not just in Malaysia but everywhere in the world.
Like the owner of a favourite Nigerian restaurant in Cheras, outskirts of Kuala Lumpur, once said, "there are a minimum of 20 issues involving Nigerians everyday in the neighbourhood". It's just so crazy. Now they've even started forming Eiye, Black Acts and Mafia (seriously!!!)
I work for a multi-national oil firm and my first day in the office, once the local found out I was Nigerian, their question was, "when are you leaving Malaysia?". When I answered that I actually live in the USA and once I'm done I will be heading back to Texas, their question changed to "How long are you staying in Malaysia?".
The Malaysians are generally laid back people but so many of our guys just love taking advantage of them. And of course, our embassy, like every other Nigerian embassy abroad, is totally messed up and a reflection of the broken down civil service in Nigeria.
For those of you that don't know, Malaysia is the safest country that I've lived in(and I've lived in a lot of countries). Anyway, I live in KLCC, not too far from the former Prime Minister...what do I know.

God blees you for this contribution please read my Thread on "let"s ban Nigerians from Malaysia" by a Malaysian> it sums up everything
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by ajetunblog(m): 7:23pm On Apr 01, 2013
dhan_mccoy: RIP. The English in that blog post sef, it looks like it was google-translated from Malaysian.

Yes bro,Google translation

http://ajetun..com
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by Mustymohd2: 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2013
do u have govt in 9ja
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by lorddarshwood(m): 9:01pm On Apr 01, 2013
is malaysia now the capital of Nigeria??
damn see nigerians all over the place
when will people start coming into our country to make it?
confused about the future of this country
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 01, 2013
Shrime kawai

mikewills: I currently live in Malaysia. Guys the reputation of Nigerians is ZERO over here. I agree that an accident caused the fight and the Malay Indian guys/police over reacted. But I can assure you it's down to pent-up anger against Nigerians. This "Get Rich Or Die Trying" attitudes of Nigerians is really messing those of us who have legitimate business not just in Malaysia but everywhere in the world.
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by jtroy(m): 11:10pm On Apr 01, 2013
adexsimply: an okada collided with a motorcycle, resulting in the death of one of the pedestrians..
na wetin happened be that?
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by BlackEbony(m): 9:03am On Apr 02, 2013
dhan_mccoy: RIP. The English in that blog post sef, it looks like it was google-translated from Malaysian.

Yes I think it was Google-translated to English from their local language my brother. RIP Solomon may God grant your family the strength and courage to carry on after their loss, its truly a sad story while these people come here (Nigeria) and enjoy the best of everything even protection but they allow natives(locals) to kill our citizens on their land with ease, I think our government should review our bilateral relations with such countries to avoid future occurrence of these ugly trends...I sincerely hope and pray the appropriate authorities have taken note of this??
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by christ4mi(f): 12:46pm On Apr 02, 2013
I have been to Malaysia, it a beautiful place. But, how comes with much Northern Nigerians population, more than any other, Nigeria tribe in Malaysia. Anytime I heard sometin like a Nigerian being killed or arrested for sometin in Malaysia. I have never seen or hear of Northerners, why? They are much. Someone pls give me a reason
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 02, 2013
Because northerners are more active in Nothern Nigeria, Pakistan, Iraq, Mali, Somalia etc

You name the rest.

christ4mi: I have been to Malaysia, it a beautiful place. But, how comes with much Northern Nigerians population, more than any other, Nigeria tribe in Malaysia. Anytime I heard sometin like a Nigerian being killed or arrested for sometin in Malaysia. I have never seen or hear of Northerners, why? They are much. Someone pls give me a reason
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by mikefay: 11:21am On Apr 10, 2013
[quote author=agriboom]

absolute bullocks, i lived in malaysia and they had no problem with us until nigerians decided to go and harm their people ok, i have been with malay, tamil, and chinese girls without any problems in every kind of public place (shopping malls as well as their traditional events) you push even a harmless lizard to the wall, it surely will fight back!!! people should check their criminal nature or stay home!! [/quo

i guess you new in Malaysia ,dont worry you will get to know them better.
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by dashburn: 6:20am On Apr 11, 2013
Murphy G:

Dumb statement undecided undecided
Ahahahaha grin
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by dashburn: 6:22am On Apr 11, 2013
christ4mi: I have been to Malaysia, it a beautiful place. But, how comes with much Northern Nigerians population, more than any other, Nigeria tribe in Malaysia. Anytime I heard sometin like a Nigerian being killed or arrested for sometin in Malaysia. I have never seen or hear of Northerners, why? They are much. Someone pls give me a reason

They are TROUBLEMAKERS not all but mostly nigerians
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by softangel(m): 7:15pm On Apr 14, 2013
mrkels: Tot this was april fool self , wow...
This is sad , real sad .

Btw , the article is so confusing. I guess it has something to do with the english.

Exactly my point. Quite porous.
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by sonya4all(m): 7:23pm On May 17, 2013
His corpse has arrived in nigeria for burial at his home town,umunede delta state... R.I.P dear solo
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by dasparrow: 7:18am On May 19, 2013
Airforce1: For christ sake what are this yoruba people doing in malaysia?

He is from Umunede Delta State. Why the unnecessary tribalism on this forum?
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by dasparrow: 7:25am On May 19, 2013
lord_darshwood: is malaysia now the capital of Nigeria??
damn see nigerians all over the place
when will people start coming into our country to make it?
confused about the future of this country

The problem is that Nigerians just keep breeding children like fowl when they know that our country Nigeria has no future for the youth. Many Nigerians parents also don't seem to have the strength and time to properly raise all the battalion of kids they manufacture thereby raising children who grow up to be aggressive delinquents of our society and world at large. Also, Nigeria is a lawless society with citizens who do whatever they want and get away with it. Some Nigerians now take that lawless uncouth behavior outside the shores of Nigeria and then we wonder why our image and reputation as a country is in the dustbin. Its unfortunate that the young man lost his life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Tips To Help You Become Free Of Your Every Addiction / "What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do It Better" How True Is This? / What's Your Advice To Help.. Mom Is In Detention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.