Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,010 members, 7,953,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:14 AM

Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc - Phones (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc (1189722 Views)

Get Google Play Store On Blackberry 10 Devices (OS 10.3+) - Android Version / Blackberry Z3, Z30 ,Z10,q10,q5 & All Nokia Lumia Remote Unlocking / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (597) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by ADUNOKIKI(f): 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
Engineers in the house,
please i need a solution to the problem i am in now. So tired yesterday to charge my phone (Blackberry Q5), woke up this morning and noticed that the phone is dead. I knew the battery got dead and shut down. Since morning i have been charging it, but it refuse to power on. Here is what i noticed;
The LED light while charging shows a steady (won't blink) yellow light for around 15 minutes and the LED light goes off, yet it (the phone) wont on. so i remove the charger and re-plug it again, the process repeats itself yet it wont power on, even when i try to power it on myself. Please whats the solution, as i have used different chargers that came with the blackberry 10 device.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by fashrola(m): 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
ADUNOKIKI: Engineers in the house,
please i need a solution to the problem i am in now. So tired yesterday to charge my phone (Blackberry Q5), woke up this morning and noticed that the phone is dead. I knew the battery got dead and shut down. Since morning i have been charging it, but it refuse to power on. Here is what i noticed;
The LED light while charging shows a steady (won't blink) yellow light for around 15 minutes and the LED light goes off, yet it (the phone) wont on. so i remove the charger and re-plug it again, the process repeats itself yet it wont power on, even when i try to power it on myself. Please whats the solution, as i have used different chargers that came with the blackberry 10 device.
First of all if u have another spare battery lying around, fix it in and check if the phone will come up.... if it comes up... that means your battery is totally dead and you need an external Charger (Desktop Charger) to power it up
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cupid4ig(m): 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
fashrola: First of all if u have another spare battery lying around, fix it in and check if the phone will come up.... if it comes up... that means your battery is totally dead and you need an external Charger (Desktop Charger) to power it up
Q5 don't have removable battery.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by ADUNOKIKI(f): 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
Q5 battery cant be removed if not i would have done that.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cupid4ig(m): 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
ADUNOKIKI: Engineers in the house,
I once had the same issue and believe me u don't need to be worried all u need is a charger that the voltage is a but her than the one u are currently using. But if u can't find one use the original charger that came with ur phone plug it and let it be it will power up by its self. Don't always let the battery die by itself u can shut it down when it's at 12%. Just get a good charger and it will fix it
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cupid4ig(m): 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
Tinablack:
Yes I am. Please help me
u said wiping didn't solve the issue? Then u have to downgrade ur appworld but the only way to do that is through sideload cos u can't delete it. Hope u know how to sideload?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by ADUNOKIKI(f): 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
@cupid4ig,
thanks i will keep you posted.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
ADUNOKIKI: Q5 battery cant be removed if not i would have done that.
Similar thing happened to my z10 a while back... look for an iPhone usb charger or any usb charger that an output current of 1A or 1000mA (depends on how they write it on the charger) plug ur fone to it. But first plug ur phone to ur pc to be sure ur BlackBerry Link can recognize it just to be sure ur fone is still in good order. And please don't use a charger with an output higher than 1000mA (1A) so that you don't run the risk of damaging your charging port.
Hope my 2cents was of help
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by mcdonstan: 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
Pls guys is there anyone in Asaba, Delta State with the autoloader of 10.3. OS file? I would really be grateful if someone could provide me with it. I have been trying to download it all to no avail.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by ADUNOKIKI(f): 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
mikeamosu,
The phone is off, that is not coming on. how will it be recognized by BLACKBERRY LINK. When i connected it to the pc now, Its charging like the way earlier mentioned (The LED light while charging shows a steady (won't blink) yellow light for around 15 minutes and the LED light goes off, yet it (the phone) wont on). but for blackberry link it sees it as disconnected.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
@ adunokiki, what I mean is this, for instance, even though ur BlackBerry is off, when u connect it to ur pc, it usually lunches BlackBerry Link nevertheless, after u plug it in...
Try clicking on "reload device" on ur bb link as last resort if the charger issues persist, even after u get a higher current charger,
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by bufness(m): 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
Lol I. Also ve a problem with my z1O,it only cums on wen a charger z connected to it,tho ve got a z3,bt still wanna now waht to do wi my z1O any elp pls
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
bufness: Lol I. Also ve a problem with my z1O,it only cums on wen a charger z connected to it,tho ve got a z3,bt still wanna now waht to do wi my z1O any elp pls

change the battery or sell it as is and tell the buyer to get a new battery

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by bufness(m): 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
walcolm:

change the battery or sell it as is and tell the buyer to get a new battery
yes,boss,buh du yu tnc it cud b d ba3 connector,cz sum1 tld me d@,nd idnt wanna let d 4one go
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by treasuremi1(m): 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hi guys, pls my z10 is asking me to update from 10.2.1.537 to 10.2.1.2977 about 1gig
Having read all sorts of versions on this forum? Is it advisable to go ahead, if no what should I do? What r the implications of ignoring the software update? Pls I need more knowledge. The update is a concern for me. Thanks
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by scarr: 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2014
treasuremi1: Hi guys, pls my z10 is asking me to update from 10.2.1.537 to 10.2.1.2977 about 1gig
Having read all sorts of versions on this forum? Is it advisable to go ahead, if no what should I do? What r the implications of ignoring the software update? Pls I need more knowledge. The update is a concern for me. Thanks
ure good to update, no need for worries
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cupid4ig(m): 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
bufness: Lol I. Also ve a problem with my z1O,it only cums on wen a charger z connected to it,tho ve got a z3,bt still wanna now waht to do wi my z1O any elp pls
battery is dead
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cupid4ig(m): 6:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
treasuremi1: Hi guys, pls my z10 is asking me to update from 10.2.1.537 to 10.2.1.2977 about 1gig
update ur phone and enjoy it
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cupid4ig(m): 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
DIDIVA: Thanks a lot Cupid4ig. Am running, even faster than my legs can carry me, to GLO o.
MTN tongue am soo done with you guys! Una mean shocked nobi small tongue tongue tongue
cheesy
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by bufness(m): 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
cupid4ig: battery is dead
so....wahs d solution plz?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by guruvick(m): 7:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
cupid4ig: u are still downloading the wrong file. U should download os 10.3.0.15**

I didn't see that on bb site... I just saw only that .700
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by MrOrioye(m): 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
Nairalanders,

I'm beginning to get really worried about this. I get kinda skeptic when things appears to be free.

On 29th i got a new Z10; popped in my glo sim; recharged 1k; activated comonth; and all appears to be fine.

Here's the problem. I've been making free calls to all networks since Friday; I've been sharing data to my Smart TV and other SMART appliances in my home using the z10 hotspot and i noticed its not affecting my 3GB. Does glo give some kinda bonus i don't know about?

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cupid4ig(m): 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
bufness: so....wahs d solution plz?
get a new battery slot is selling 4k
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cupid4ig(m): 7:55pm On Sep 02, 2014
MrOrioye: Nairalanders,

I'm beginning to get really worried about this. I get kinda skeptic when things appears to be free.

On 29th i got a new Z10; popped in my glo sim; recharged 1k; activated comonth; and all appears to be fine.

Here's the problem. I've been making free calls to all networks since Friday; I've been sharing data to my Smart TV and other SMART appliances in my home using the z10 hotspot and i noticed its not affecting my 3GB. Does glo give some kinda bonus i don't know about?

since u are worried can we pls swap sim grin grin grin when it stopped we will swap back. By the way I think u are on glo unlimited might be wrong. Dial #122# to know if u have any free mb.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cupid4ig(m): 7:55pm On Sep 02, 2014
guruvick:

I didn't see that on bb site... I just saw only that .700
u mean crackberry
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by nedpauls: 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
Plz I tried to switch on my newly acquired Z10,buh d only tin it does is to ask me to connect to wifi, that's the only thing the screen shows, how do I fix this problem plz
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Akell(m): 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
nedpauls: Plz I tried to switch on my newly acquired Z10,buh d only tin it does is to ask me to connect to wifi, that's the only thing the screen shows, how do I fix this problem plz
You can't get pass that without a wifi connection. That's when the menu comes up.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by nedpauls: 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2014
Plz hav you xperienced that before? Am jst onning The device 4 the 1st tym
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 9:55pm On Sep 02, 2014
Set up mobile hotpot on another phone and use it to get past that stage. The device just needs to check for any available update and log on to your BlackBerry ID
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by nedpauls: 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
Thanks alot
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Akell(m): 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
Peeps, some one said somewhere that bb10 so not need an anti virus as it couldn't be infected. Please, how true is this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (597) (Reply)

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.