Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc - Phones (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc (1163237 Views)

Get Google Play Store On Blackberry 10 Devices (OS 10.3+) - Android Version / Blackberry Z3, Z30 ,Z10,q10,q5 & All Nokia Lumia Remote Unlocking / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (597) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cupid4ig(m): 3:31am On Oct 04, 2014
ayodinho91: I just bought blackberry Z10. And i really loved it.
welcome to the blackberry 10 hope u are enjoying it grin
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cupid4ig(m): 3:32am On Oct 04, 2014
scarr: for does dat really have to download from mega. ure gonna love dis site unrestrict.li.......thank me later
can u download with idm?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cupid4ig(m): 3:33am On Oct 04, 2014
Olamagnifico:

u downloaded and install it with your phone?

Abeg give me steps u follow......
download the file on ur phone then use USB and transfer to ur laptop and install pretty easy. Just make sure ur network is stable cheesy
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cupid4ig(m): 3:35am On Oct 04, 2014
Peterjosh: Please how do I upgrade my phone bbz10 without wifi...I have changed the BlackBerry World store settings
as long as ur update is more than 99mb it will ask u to use wifi. So if no wifi is available u can consider downloading the autoloader and use it to update ur phone. Or look for a friend that has bb10 put ur sim in his and use the hotspot
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Nobody: 5:01am On Oct 04, 2014
cupid4ig: download the file on ur phone then use USB and transfer to ur laptop and install pretty easy. Just make sure ur network is stable cheesy

Thank you....

After connecting my phone to laptop.... Will the file transfer automatically or I av to search it manually.....

And the network you are saying..... is it phone network or that of the pc......

And what Are the risk involve incase of power outage.....
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Nobody: 5:08am On Oct 04, 2014
ayodinho91: I just bought blackberry Z10. And i really loved it.

Congrat..... how much is the z10 now?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Nobody: 5:41am On Oct 04, 2014
cupid4ig: as long as ur update is more than 99mb it will ask u to use wifi. So if no wifi is available u can consider downloading the autoloader and use it to update ur phone. Or look for a friend that has bb10 put ur sim in his and use the hotspot
What's an autoloader
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Emperochris(m): 6:25am On Oct 04, 2014
I don't know if this is still valied but the problem that brougth M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ here is my bb10 d thins has some camera issue it dose not snap nor video. Each time I start d camera it says camera cannot start. But d torch light works perfectly
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 7:21am On Oct 04, 2014
If it's a new phone, return it immediately and get a replacement. That camera problem is a hardware issue
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Skeelzz(m): 9:14am On Oct 04, 2014
This bb10 native browser is giving me headache,alwaiz says error when downloading large files. It stops at about 50 to 70mb of download and say error and when I press the refresh it starts all over...any oda download option for large files cuz ucbrowser is missing.. angry the stupid tin wasted my data for notin,even my former bold 5 native browser does a better job
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Emrich(m): 9:30am On Oct 04, 2014
cupid4ig:
antispanbot banned me yesterday for absolutely nothing sorry I couldn't reply on time. The guy is here in this forum too goes by the name reaky.
Thanks, I have talked with him.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cupid4ig(m): 9:31am On Oct 04, 2014
Olamagnifico:

Thank you....

After connecting my phone to laptop.... Will the file transfer automatically or I av to search it manually.....

And the network you are saying..... is it phone network or that of the pc......

And what Are the risk involve incase of power outage.....
when u connect ur phone to ur laptop open ur computer and select the memory where ur download files are saved. (Z) is for the phone memory and (SD) is for memory card. Open it and select download there u will see downloaded file. Copy or move to ur system
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 9:31am On Oct 04, 2014
Skeelzz:
This bb10 native browser is giving me headache,alwaiz says error when downloading large files. It stops at about 50 to 70mb of download and say error and when I press the refresh it starts all over...any oda download option for large files cuz ucbrowser is missing.. angry the stupid tin wasted my data for notin,even my former bold 5 native browser does a better job

That's strange. I have not experienced what you described and I've been using the native browser for almost two years now...every time I restart. download it continues from where it stopped

Are you sure you don't tap the cancel download instead of restart download ?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by scarr: 9:33am On Oct 04, 2014
cupid4ig:
can u download with idm?
Yeaa and it's resumable
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cupid4ig(m): 9:34am On Oct 04, 2014
Peterjosh:

What's an autoloader
in a simple form it's the offline version of ur phone update. Once u download the right version for ur phone plug ur phone to ur laptop and update it without network.
Nb* know that using autoloader will clean everything in ur phone part from memory card. So make sure u back up ur stuff especially ur phone contact
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cupid4ig(m): 9:35am On Oct 04, 2014
scarr:
Yeaa and it's resumable
never witnessed such even last night
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cupid4ig(m): 9:38am On Oct 04, 2014
Emperochris:
I don't know if this is still valied but the problem that brougth M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ here is my bb10 d thins has some camera issue it dose not snap nor video. Each time I start d camera it says camera cannot start. But d torch light works perfectly
I want to ask ever since u got the phone has it bn snapping pics? If yes when did the camera can not be started issue start? And again did u do any recent update recently and final which device and os are u running.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Skeelzz(m): 9:39am On Oct 04, 2014
walcolm:

That's strange. I have not experienced what you described and I've been using the native browser for almost two years now...every time I restart. download it continues from where it stopped

I'm very sure it's the refresh I alwaiz tap on,instead of resuming it starts afresh....
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by scarr: 9:42am On Oct 04, 2014
cupid4ig:
never witnessed such even last night
not sure I get u, never witnessed what?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cupid4ig(m): 9:43am On Oct 04, 2014
Skeelzz:
bb10 browser is really good but I have to admit I have witnessed what u are experiencing. But I always put it as a network issue. If uc can be better for u or opera I will suggest u download them from 1mobile market.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Skeelzz(m): 10:11am On Oct 04, 2014
walcolm:

See wat i'm saying,this is about 80mb out 150mb file..tap refresh it starts all over

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by softtouch2(m): 10:22am On Oct 04, 2014
Skeelzz:

See wat i'm saying,this is about 80mb out 150mb file..tap refresh it starts all over

If your internet connection fluctuate, it is very possible.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by BluePearls(m): 10:52am On Oct 04, 2014
grin grin

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cupid4ig(m): 11:37am On Oct 04, 2014
BluePearls:
grin grin
actually that's nigeria profit marginalisation lol. I know it will start from there. But am not really in a hurry to get the passport. My getting it my be next year cos my z30 will be a year December and am still enjoying it lol.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by BluePearls(m): 12:06pm On Oct 04, 2014
The price is way too high.. Shopblackberry sells for $600 and shipping could be between $35 to $45, convert it at the rate of N165 to a dollar (I'm not sure of the going rate now), it should cost me about N105k to N110k
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by henry007(m): 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2014
Skeelzz:
yeah it's a lot of hassle to resume downloads at times on the browser. I use ADM pro.apk. I just Googled it and downloaded the first one I saw. problem solved. I shld even delete ucweb cos admpro is very very very fast.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Skeelzz(m): 2:24pm On Oct 04, 2014
henry007:
yeah it's a lot of hassle to resume downloads at times on the browser. I use ADM pro.apk. I just Googled it and downloaded the first one I saw. problem solved. I shld even delete ucweb cos admpro is very very very fast.

I knw about the adm on android,but never gave a tot of it working on bb10..now that uv mentioned i'll give it a try..thanks
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by dgifted: 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
BluePearls:
grin grin
expensive bro.. check slot.ng 130k wink

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2014
cupid4ig:
when u connect ur phone to ur laptop open ur computer and select the memory where ur download files are saved. (Z) is for the phone memory and (SD) is for memory card. Open it and select download there u will see downloaded file. Copy or move to ur system

After moving/copying to my system what next?

Did I need to connect modem to my system after copying the file?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Skeelzz(m): 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
henry007:

Works great grin....tanx

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2014
I need a bbq5 in uyo.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cupid4ig(m): 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2014
Olamagnifico:

After moving/copying to my system what next?

Did I need to connect modem to my system after copying the file?

nope just unzip it and then double click on the autoloader

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (597) (Reply)

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.