Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,911 members, 7,838,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc - Phones (492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc (1168142 Views)

Get Google Play Store On Blackberry 10 Devices (OS 10.3+) - Android Version / Blackberry Z3, Z30 ,Z10,q10,q5 & All Nokia Lumia Remote Unlocking / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (597) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by flowjoe: 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
fashrola:

How? That's what I'm using..... it works flawlessly and the cheapest

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by drbright11: 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by reaky(m): 8:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
frisby:
I wouldn't know if this has been treated already,
But please can someone tell me how to shut off the keypad tone on my q10, it's beginning to get on my nerves ?

Goto settings
go into Language and Input
Select Feedback.
There you will see the Keyboard Feedback Volume. You can either turn it up or turn it down
to silence the keyboard tone
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by controlG(m): 11:59am On Aug 19, 2015
Please help, D light on d Face of my Q10 constantly shows red.. my phone is always hot since d light Ish started. Is it something to worry about? If it is, how do I fix. It? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by nani667: 1:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
The weirdest thing happened to me yesterday... Checked my Glo BIS balance and I had about 1.5GB data left, only for me to receive a message less than 24 hours later that I have a negative data balance (-240723.0Kb), and moments later I received a message that my subscription has expired.... Na wa.... This has never happened before since I started using Glo BIS on my BB10 device, so it's very strange... Has this happened to anyone here before...? Or does Glo wanna stop the use of their BIS on BB10 devices ?

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by frisby: 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
reaky:

Can't find any such option. See for yourself.

.walcolm
Anyone

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Emvino(m): 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
nani667:
The weirdest thing happened to me yesterday... Checked my Glo BIS balance and I had about 1.5GB data left, only for me to receive a message less than 24 hours later that I have a negative data balance (-240723.0Kb), and moments later I received a message that my subscription has expired.... Na wa.... This has never happened before since I started using Glo BIS on my BB10 device, so it's very strange... Has this happened to anyone here before...? Or does Glo wanna stop the use of their BIS on BB10 devices ?

That's not funny man. But from what I see there, that KB converted to mb is about 241mb if am not mistaking. And the time from your messages says 1.5gb was used up in close to or 24hrs.
The thing is, Glo BIS is limited to 3gb and can get exhausted ( their computer know it as expired that's why you got expired instead of exhausted) at anytime depending on what you use it for. If you use it to download file worth 2.89gb or more -even 4gb- it surely will get exhausted/expired. I mean at the spot of your subscription you can exhaust it using it for core things online.
I'd ask you to review your recent activities with your phone or check your data monitor to see the app that consume most of the data.
Meanwhile, activities like video calls, live streaming or video streaming, downloads, background update, auto update/upgrade etc zap mb seriously.
Be sure of all these before we draw conclusions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
abimbawealth:
Hello house, any app to stop cropping of pictures before they can be used as dp?

Incase you still need an app, because it's not every time you would want to switch to 1:1 to snap, just google "Square Intapic apk" download and do the rest

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by siegfried99(m): 1:55am On Aug 20, 2015
BlackBerry z30 for sale

Black color.
Very clean, working perfect.
No stains or scratches.
Still with carton and original charger.

Phone was bought as brand new 3 months ago.

Reason for sale: just bought another machine.

42k (slightly negotiable)

Check profile for whatsapp

Serious buyers and Lagos residents only.

Thanks.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 7:24am On Aug 20, 2015
[quote author=frisby post=37119009][/quote]

what OS are you on? i'm on 10.3.2 and i have the option to increase or decrease the keyboard volume under feedback
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by mccema: 10:05am On Aug 20, 2015
fashrola:

Download the app on BlackBerry world and you'll see the configuration instructions
abeg what's vpn? And what does it?...... no vex abeg.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by manee2(m): 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
abimbawealth:
Hello house, any app to stop cropping of pictures before they can be used as dp?
_ go to options, zoom out b4 saving as dp

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by hurpeyeahme(f): 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
simdam500:

Can they solve my "H" problem to change to "3G"?
I guessed dts dependant on the network in ur area. U can lodge ur complaints with them.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Dammyllionaire(m): 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
Good day pals, I need to know about the most current BlackBerry 10 softwares, the process of updating it and the risk involved for not updating it early or at all. Thanks.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Dammyllionaire(m): 8:58am On Aug 21, 2015
Pls, my BlackBerry Z 10 is misbehaving, I don't know what's wrong with it. It load very slow, most time it doesn't show pictures and it also hang so easy and fast this time around. What could have caused it?

Someone told me about a new software for BB 10 phones which am yet to update, hope it's not the cause of all this misbehavior?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by tunnyflow(m): 10:07am On Aug 21, 2015
walcolm:

go to protect.blackberry.com, under "My Device", you will see "FLAG AS STOLEN" on the list of commands BUT use that command as a last resort!!!!

you will see other commands like "view location", "lock device" etc, make sure that you have full access to the device from the website by trying out those commands

if you choose to flag the device as stolen, the attached picture is what you will see and you will not be able to control the device from the website anymore

Have done all that but not lock or flag as stolen... I can't seem to locate the device but the guy is active on bbm... I wonder how he unlocked it if the OS10.3 is so secured as BlackBerry says it is... what else do u think I should do? if I catch the guy ehn no jail hin dey go and hin go buy me new BlackBerry passport.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by fashrola(m): 10:37am On Aug 21, 2015
mccema:
abeg what's vpn? And what does it?...... no vex abeg.

Google it bro for in depth information
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by fashrola(m): 10:39am On Aug 21, 2015
tunnyflow:

Have done all that but not lock or flag as stolen... I can't seem to locate the device but the guy is active on bbm... I wonder how he unlocked it if the OS10.3 is so secured as BlackBerry says it is... what else do u think I should do? if I catch the guy ehn no jail hin dey go and hin go buy me new BlackBerry passport.

Na wa ooo u just dey over flog dis issue.... disguise as a lady and lure him.... it's all about patience..... read books on social engineering and u will get ur BlackBerry passport in no time

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by frisby: 10:53am On Aug 21, 2015
walcolm:

what OS are you on? i'm on 10.3.2 and i have the option to increase or decrease the keyboard volume under feedback

Reaky
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by tunnyflow(m): 11:04am On Aug 21, 2015
fashrola:

Na wa ooo u just dey over flog dis issue.... disguise as a lady and lure him.... it's all about patience..... read books on social engineering and u will get ur BlackBerry passport in no time

Ok let me try that step out and see what it will yield... any idea where to get the books?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by lordmayor4(m): 11:06am On Aug 21, 2015
tunnyflow:

If you can't track the phone then you didn't activate protect on the phone, and the version BlackBerry said can't be unlocked is 10.3.2 upward
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by lordmayor4(m): 11:06am On Aug 21, 2015
tunnyflow:

If you can't track the phone then you didn't activate protect on the phone, and the version BlackBerry said can't be unlocked is 10.3.2 upward .
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by fashrola(m): 11:07am On Aug 21, 2015
tunnyflow:

Ok let me try that step out and see what it will yield... any idea where to get the books?

Disguise as a lady and add him up... dont act desperate... be patience use cool and sexy dps to entice the mumu
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by tunnyflow(m): 11:23am On Aug 21, 2015
lordmayor4:

If you can't track the phone then you didn't activate protect on the phone, and the version BlackBerry said can't be unlocked is 10.3.2 upward .

I did activate it bro... I can even see it on the website but not able to contact the phone...
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by reaky(m): 11:58am On Aug 21, 2015
frisby:

What device is that?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by lordmayor4(m): 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
tunnyflow:

I did activate it bro... I can even see it on the website but not able to contact the phone...

If you can see it and if the guy is online that means the Internet is on. Then you can track it, unless he disabled the location setting but you can be able to block the phone. If u can't then something is wrong. Mail rim
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by tunnyflow(m): 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
lordmayor4:

If you can see it and if the guy is online that means the Internet is on. Then you can track it, unless he disabled the location setting but you can be able to block the phone. If u can't then something is wrong. Mail rim

I can see it but can't contact the phone to play sound or even locate it... he knows what he's doing cos he turned off the location
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Emvino(m): 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
Dammyllionaire:
Pls, my BlackBerry Z10 is misbehaving, I don't know what's wrong with it. It loads very slow, most time it doesn't show pictures and it also hang so easy and fast this time around. What could have caused it?

Someone told me about a new software for BB 10 phones which am yet to update, hope it's not the cause of all this misbehavior?

I know it wasn't like that when you bought it, since when did it start being slow?
If it's not long ago then check your last activities with the phone before it became slow.
You should be a very good user of the phone right. Check the kind of apps you have installed on the phone. If they are very good ram users then you need to reduce them or free up some space like remove unused apps, data or files you don't use (delete), for social media apps and similar apps that accumulate data you can also do clean up.
The secrete to fast devices in most case is free space.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Akainzo(m): 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
Anyone know if there is an issue with using Glo BIS (BBCMONTH) on the BlackBerry Passport? I've tried to use it on 2 passports now and it just won't work. Once I put the SIM back into a Z30, all BlackBerry services return back.

Anyone know anything, is Glo blocking its use on the Passport?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by frisby: 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
reaky:

What device is that?

Q10
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by moegharevba: 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
walcolm:

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by reaky(m): 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2015
frisby:

Q10

There is no keypad tone for Q10

Only dial pad tone and I don't think it can be silence

But keep watching this thread someone might know
How to if it's possible

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (597) (Reply)

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.